Firstly I should comment on what is a really impressive theme. Secondly, having successfully JB my iphone4 and being a complete 'noob', I'm gonna ask the question about just how do I access the file locations listed above for changing 'weather location codes' etc ?
    I'll still trawl through the 300+ pages for this theme while I await a response. Top marks Blue, an awesome theme
    2011-04-06 08:21 PM
    1 Download Ifile from cydia
    2.go to the themes folder
    3.go to lowerAWv4.theme folder
    4. modify the locationhere.js.....need the yahoo weather code.
    2011-04-06 11:42 PM
    Also there is a super easy program called ifunbox, and guess what.... Its free!!!
    2011-04-07 09:35 AM
    Ok guys, I'me managed to get the weather apps to reflect my loacation by editing the file etc, but I'm now trying to install Timeless SBsettings but adter Cydia completes the download and begins the install, it halts with an error

trying to overwrite '/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/TimelessSBSettings/3G/off.png', which is also in package com.modmyi.timelesshd

I'm running Redsnow untethered JB on 4.3.1

Cheers
    2011-04-07 01:50 PM
    Ok guys, I'me managed to get the weather apps to reflect my loacation by editing the file etc, but I'm now trying to install Timeless SBsettings but adter Cydia completes the download and begins the install, it halts with an error

trying to overwrite '/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/TimelessSBSettings/3G/off.png', which is also in package com.modmyi.timelesshd

I'm running Redsnow untethered JB on 4.3.1

Cheers
    If I recall correctly, the Timeless SBsettings come standard with the Timeless HD install. I could be wrong, but I remember having the same issue when I tried to DL the Timeless SBsettings and I read that it was due to it already being on the phone.
    2011-04-07 04:14 PM
    may you share your cool dock icons?
    I integrated a theme in cydia called CarbonX HD Pro with the Timeless HD theme. The icons and page markers are part of that theme.
    2011-04-08 01:42 AM
    Hi need help. Anyone aware of the ugly icon shadow happening when press on the icon? I just switch from 4.1 to 4.3.1 and found that when i press the app icon there was an ugly square shadow behind. Previously in 4.1 version there was a very nice glow effect on icon press.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0002.png  
    2011-04-08 02:43 AM
    Hi @ All

I made a new Lockscreen for my Phone and i use basicly the WhiteOmegaLower AWv2LS for this.

Now i will use only the animated Weather on my Lockscreen.

I delete the line for the animated Weather in Wallpaper.html...but this is with the white Window and Weather Pics......

What can i use in Winterboard for this Style ??

There are many animated Weather in this Thread..which is the good one.

All credits for the zipper to Mr. Themecreator Bluemetal

Thank you in advance Micha
    Hi,
    Is it possible for you to post the link for the zipper!
    Thanks
    2011-04-08 03:57 AM
    What did I do wrong? I have this wallpaper installed somewhere on my iphone and I cannot find it. I just installed the new jb and reinstalled the theme and now this. Anyone have an idea what is going on? Also where can I find this mutant wallpaper that I cannot seem to get rid of? My wallpaper folder is empty. Thanks
    2011-04-09 03:00 AM
    Hey love the theme..I would like to add the open window to the lower half of my screen like your pix..is that available??
    2011-04-09 06:09 PM
    Ok, I am sure I could find it somewhere in the 1000s of posts in this thread, but I can't figure out how to search a thread in the modmyi app, so hopefully someone can humor me and answer the probably simple question.

How do I put the Calendar widget posted in some post in the 3800s on my lockscreen. I love the theme love the calendar widget that completely fills the big empty space, but I would like that same widget positioned exactly the same spot on my lockscreen. I would assume it can be done, buy I have no clue. I would greatly appreciate any help or a simple point to a post that explains it, if there is one.
    2011-04-09 06:53 PM
    Ok--sorry I should have searched a little. I figured out where to get on . On another note is there a trick to get the 60 second lock screen to work?? I want to see my new "window" longer than 5 secs...
    2011-04-09 09:52 PM
    What did I do wrong? I have this wallpaper installed somewhere on my iphone and I cannot find it. I just installed the new jb and reinstalled the theme and now this. Anyone have an idea what is going on? Also where can I find this mutant wallpaper that I cannot seem to get rid of? My wallpaper folder is empty. Thanks
    The wallpaper you see is the one that you put from camera roll. Go to your pictures and set a different home wallpaper.
    2011-04-10 12:00 AM
    Cydia app Dim Delay is what I use.
    2011-04-10 03:03 AM
    Ok--sorry I should have searched a little. I figured out where to get on . On another note is there a trick to get the 60 second lock screen to work?? I want to see my new "window" longer than 5 secs...
    Install Dim Delay from cydia
    2011-04-10 06:59 AM
    I installed dim delay for lockscreen set for 30 seconds and it still shuts down after 5 seconds.
    2011-04-10 08:27 PM
    Is there any way to move the line calendar slightly to the left. The numbers are getting cut off on the right.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-04-14 03:47 PM
    Well, now that I made it through the whole thread, I guess I didn't see where anyone had the whole month calendar on the LockScreen like I was asking about. I guess when I get a chance I will attempt to look to see if I think I can do it. I doubt I will be able to, but who knows. Just in case no one knows which calendar I am referring to. I am talking about the one in my screenshot in front of the lowerAW

2011-04-14 05:12 PM
    I'd like to know how to do this also!!!
    2011-04-15 01:09 AM
    Hey all..
    great thread here. I am a noob to JB and custom themes etc. I have installed timeless hd (which is awesome)

Thanks to the creator/s

Datfj
    Last edited by datfj; 2011-04-15 at 01:30 PM. Reason: search thread and found answer
    2011-04-15 12:55 PM
5,055 ... 127177217225226227228229237 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD