Hi, great theme! I'm a bit of a novice at this stuff and I am trying to change the clock image to one of the fancier clock that I see on here. The current theme has 3 different clock images, but I'd like to customize the clock.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    SirPacman
    Last edited by sirpacman; 2011-07-15 at 07:25 AM.
    2011-07-15 06:53 AM
    Hi, great theme! I'm a bit of a novice at this stuff and I am trying to change the clock image to one of the fancier clock that I see on here. The current theme has 3 different clock images, but I'd like to customize the clock.

Thanks!
    SirPacman
    If it's one of my mods I will have to give you a new download link, please post a screenie of what ones you are looking for as there has been many mods done for this theme.
    2011-07-15 08:26 AM
    Hallo Könnte Jemand mir Das Theme so mit Herstellen Wie es auf der Ersten Seite Über FEATURES Zusehen ist Software available Bereit DAFÜR zu spenden Bitte helft mir bin Hand Eine Frau und zu blöd Das so hin zu bekommen Gruß Manu
    2011-07-15 08:36 AM
    Mr. Nicoll,

I use your outstanding lower animated weather on a 3GS but unfortunately it eats up the RAM and battery, and makes the phone very slow. Do you have a version that is more suitable to non-retina phones?

Mark
    2011-07-15 08:36 AM
    Mr. Nicoll,

I use your outstanding lower animated weather on a 3GS but unfortunately it eats up the RAM and battery, and makes the phone very slow. Do you have a version that is more suitable to non-retina phones?

Mark
    Hi, I don't, sorry, there is only the normal version, you could always try the LowerAWW? it's the same but just changes the backgrounds according to the weather conditions (no animations).

Hallo Könnte Jemand mir Das Theme so mit Herstellen Wie es auf der Ersten Seite Über FEATURES Zusehen ist Software available Bereit DAFÜR zu spenden Bitte helft mir bin Hand Eine Frau und zu blöd Das so hin zu bekommen Gruß Manu

Hallo, sorry Ich spreche kein Deutsch, versuchen was Bluemetal eine PM. (private Nachricht)
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-15 at 08:54 AM.
    2011-07-15 08:50 AM
    Hi, I don't, sorry, there is only the normal version, you could always try the LowerAWW? it's the same but just changes the backgrounds according to the weather conditions (no animations).
    Mr. Nicoll,

That would work absolutely wonderful. Is the link on the Timeless thread?

Mark
    2011-07-15 08:57 AM
    Mr. Nicoll,

Mark
    No, give me a minute and I will post a link here for you, 1st I need to upload it to Mediafire.
    2011-07-15 09:03 AM
    Hello Could someone me with the theme so with manufacturers like watching it on the first page of the features is software available to donate please help me am ready for a woman hand and get back in this way too stupid greeting Manu P.S sorry my Englisch is not so good
    2011-07-15 09:14 AM
    Mr. Nicoll,

Mark
    Ok Mark, two links for you, both are the AWW (animated Weather Wallpaper, but there is no animations) one is for SpringBoard and the other is for the Lock Screen (AWWLS)

AWWv4.theme.zip

AWWLSv4.theme.zip

Hello Could someone me with the theme so with manufacturers like watching it on the first page of the features is software available to donate please help me am ready for a woman hand and get back in this way too stupid greeting Manu P.S sorry my Englisch is not so good
    Google-Übersetzung nicht gut, nicht verstehe Ihre Frage.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-15 at 09:17 AM.
    2011-07-15 09:14 AM
    Can they help me get shut the topics as it is please pass to the front page features i hope it better Gruß Manu
    2011-07-15 09:40 AM
    Can they help me get shut the topics as it is please pass to the front page features i hope it better Gruß Manu
    Sorry, verstehe immer noch nicht, senden Sie bitte eine private Nachricht zu dem Thema Schöpfer Bluemetal, er spricht gut Deutsch.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-screen-shot-2011-07-15-4.19.51-pm.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-15 at 10:18 AM.
    2011-07-15 10:13 AM
    Buddy, you can't just delete the "WhiteWindow.png" file, the code will still look for it and since you deleted it you will get this question mark. What you have to do is replace the file with a transparent one... Download & unzip the attached zip file, re-name your original WhiteWindow.png (if you still have it) to WhiteWindowXX.png then use the transparent WhiteWindow.png from the attached zip file.

You MUST have a WhiteWindow.png file present in the folder.

As for your other question.. The White Omega Mod does not show the clock on the lockscreen, thats just the way I made it, sorry. I believe someone else did a lock screen with this clock but don't know where it is in the thread.

Gah, I haven't been able to reply and say thanks for this and now it's 3 pages back! Goes to show TimelessHD still has legs. Anyway, thanks Ian for the guidance. I tend to make everything more difficult than need be (ask my poor fiance'), so I immediately wanted to change code instead of just adding tranparent png! Everything looks great now! you rock! Oh and I found the Omega LS. Thanks again
    2011-07-15 10:41 AM
    Ok Mark, two links for you, both are the AWW (animated Weather Wallpaper, but there is no animations) one is for SpringBoard and the other is for the Lock Screen (AWWLS)

AWWv4.theme.zip

AWWLSv4.theme.zip
    Cheers mate!
    2011-07-15 11:07 AM
    Well, just to bump this thread. I must say, this theme just keeps on tickin. Great job devs!!!
    2011-07-15 12:06 PM
    Hallo Bluemetal können sie mir helfen würde gerne mein iphone4 so aussehen lassen wie auf seite 1 mit dem fenster und der weißen uhr wäre auch bereit nochmal was zu spenden danke schon mal gruß manu
    2011-07-16 12:11 AM
    Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply, but I was actually able to find the other MODs.

Thanks again,
    SirPacman
    Last edited by sirpacman; 2011-07-17 at 05:22 AM.
    2011-07-16 10:51 PM
    I want to tell you Ian to me you the best in weather widgets plus other mods I wish all the themes had your weather widgets. Thank you again.
    I was curious as to how you got the phone icon so big without making all the other icons so big?

Also I am also curious as to how to make a custom icon for different folders. I know how to make the default folder different, but not how to make each folder a different icon.

Thanks once again!
    Sirpacman
    Last edited by sirpacman; 2011-07-17 at 05:39 AM.
    2011-07-17 03:53 AM
    I was curious as to how you got the phone icon so big without making all the other icons so big?

Also I am also curious as to how to make a custom icon for different folders. I know how to make the default folder different, but not how to make each folder a different icon.

Thanks once again!
    Sirpacman
    I just found an image on google, made it the size I wanted, saved it as a .png file and used it to replace the normal phone icon, nothing special.
    Those are not folder icons, I use Springjumps and PerPageHTML, they are embedded icons on the Overlays with blank SpringJump icons on top of them.
    2011-07-17 12:17 PM
    Hi all.

How can i upload a screenshot uphere from my iphone?
    I have some nice screens from this great theme.

Grtz
    2011-07-17 01:09 PM
    Hi Grtz,

Just press the home and sleep button at the same time to take a screenshot. From there you can email it to yourself or get it via SSH.

~Sirpacman

I just found an image on google, made it the size I wanted, saved it as a .png file and used it to replace the normal phone icon, nothing special.
    Those are not folder icons, I use Springjumps and PerPageHTML, they are embedded icons on the Overlays with blank SpringJump icons on top of them.

Hi Ian,

I had a feeling you were gunna say that, after reading thru most of the 300 pages fo this thread the other night, I kinda figured that was the answer.

Thanks,
    Sirpacman
    Last edited by sirpacman; 2011-07-17 at 08:35 PM.
    2011-07-17 08:32 PM
5,055 ... 138188228236237238239240248 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD