This theme is AWSOME! Is there anyway to get it? The link included does not have file.
    Hi,

I'm afraid your timing is not good! I am going home (flying in 2hrs time) for a week or so, returning to Hong Kong on Tuesday August 9th, I promise when I get back I will get all the necessary files together and upload them to MediaFire then post the new download link.
    Sorry you have to wait so long.

EDIT... I found the original zip file so quickly uploaded it to MediaFife, you can download it HERE
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-07-29 at 05:41 AM.
    2011-07-29 05:21 AM
    Hi,

I'm afraid your timing is not good! I am going home (flying in 2hrs time) for a week or so, returning to Hong Kong on Tuesday August 9th, I promise when I get back I will get all the necessary files together and upload them to MediaFire then post the new download link.

EDIT... I found the original zip file so quickly uploaded it to MediaFife, you can download it HERE
    Thank you so much... I really appreciate it.
    2011-07-29 06:33 AM
    Many thanks for your amazing support I really like this theme been trying many others but I always coming back tho this one I bought both version. I do have quick request from you but meanwhile I hope you have a great vacation and talk to you when you come back
    Hi,

2011-07-30 09:39 AM
    after you download the file to your OS how do you transfer it to your iphone?
    2011-08-04 09:56 AM
    Many thanks for your amazing support I really like this theme been trying many others but I always coming back tho this one I bought both version. I do have quick request from you but meanwhile I hope you have a great vacation and talk to you when you come back
    Hi Imagin,

I got your email but for some reason yahoo won't let me reply to it, it says the email address is cannot be found, is this your only email address?
    Regarding your problem, usually all you would do is go to the "White Omega Mod/Widgets/Weather" folder and input your location code in the "Weather.html" file (which is located in the said folder). This of coarse assumes you are still using the White Omega Mod!
    Let me know how you get on.
    Good luck with the operation.
    2011-08-09 01:16 PM
    This theme is AWSOME! Is there anyway to get it? The link included does not have file.
    I also would love to have this theme!
    2011-08-09 07:46 PM

Ian, this is a shot in the dark but do you have this clock as a clock mod without PerPageHTML and Springjumps? I tried just using the widget but it doesn't align as a SB mod. I would need an overlay or wallpaper without your custom dock section (preferably without a clock face) and a widget that aligns your clock properly.
    2011-08-13 04:03 PM
    MyTheme
    Last edited by vip-1977; 2012-01-19 at 10:39 PM.
    2011-08-14 12:38 AM
    how can i change the lockscreen window from white to black.
    2011-08-14 08:17 PM
    Can someone tell me where I can find the diffirent clock faces for these theme?

Thank You,

tvos
    no sig spam
    2011-08-16 05:05 AM
    Mr. Nicoll,

I have installed the Lumo version and it looks astonishing, however, when I active springjums, the arrow icons doesn't become transparent. The icons are the dull grey with arrows on. Is it easy to transform them to transparent?
    2011-08-17 02:53 PM
    Mr. Nicoll,

I have installed the Lumo version and it looks astonishing, however, when I active springjums, the arrow icons doesn't become transparent. The icons are the dull grey with arrows on. Is it easy to transform them to transparent?
    Yes, I'm sorry I missed this out in the instructions pdf file.
    Download and unzip the attached file, it is a replacement blank icon for these spring jump icons, once you have the "icon.png" do this:
    On your phone, navigate to the "private/var/stash/Applications" folder, in the folder's named "_shortcut_0.app, _shortcut_1.app, _shortcut_2.app, _shortcut_3.app and _shortcut_4.app" replace the "icon.png" file with the blank one I attach here.
    That should sort you out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

how can i change the lockscreen window from white to black.
    In the images folder of the LS theme you should have a black and white window, just rename the white one to something different then rename the black one to "WhiteWindow.png" (case sensitive). Basically the code will use whatever file is called WhiteWindow.png.

I also would love to have this theme!
    Post number 4781 on previous page.

Ian, this is a shot in the dark but do you have this clock as a clock mod without PerPageHTML and Springjumps? I tried just using the widget but it doesn't align as a SB mod. I would need an overlay or wallpaper without your custom dock section (preferably without a clock face) and a widget that aligns your clock properly.
    No, sorry, I don't have this. Due to the 20px flaw with PerPageHTML the wallpapers/clock widget had to be done different to fit the screen when using PerPageHTML, thats why it will not line up as a normal clock widget.

Can someone tell me where I can find the diffirent clock faces for these theme?

Thank You,

tvos
    I'm afraid there is no one place, they are scattered all through these pages.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-08-18 at 04:22 AM.
    2011-08-18 03:48 AM
    Yes, I'm sorry I missed this out in the instructions pdf file.
    Download and unzip the attached file, it is a replacement blank icon for these spring jump icons, once you have the "icon.png" do this:
    On your phone, navigate to the "private/var/stash/Applications" folder, in the folder's named "_shortcut_0.app, _shortcut_1.app, _shortcut_2.app, _shortcut_3.app and _shortcut_4.app" replace the "icon.png" file with the blank one I attach here.
    That should sort you out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the images folder of the LS theme you should have a black and white window, just rename the white one to something different then rename the black one to "WhiteWindow.png" (case sensitive). Basically the code will use whatever file is called WhiteWindow.png.

Post number 4781 on previous page.

No, sorry, I don't have this. Due to the 20px flaw with PerPageHTML the wallpapers/clock widget had to be done different to fit the screen when using PerPageHTML, thats why it will not line up as a normal clock widget.

I'm afraid there is no one place, they are scattered all through these pages.

Thanks for responding! No worries - loved the small second hand on your Lumo clock... Your weather widgets are awesome! Are there v4 versions of the LowerAWLS (animated) and UniAW? I found the v4 LowerAW and AWWLS in Lumo... and the AWW SB in your earlier post...
    2011-08-19 10:49 AM
    My Themes
    Great work, will you share the complete mod? The leather art is splendid.

Thanks
    DiMarco
    2011-08-21 06:35 PM
    Great work, will you share the complete mod? The leather art is splendid.
    http://narod.yandex.ru/disk/22565143...d_IV_Rolex.zip
    2011-08-22 07:08 PM
    will u port theme to the dreamboard ?
    2011-08-24 09:41 PM
    I'm running 4.3.3 and attach is what I get when activating white omega (blue question mark). Any suggestions? Also, I wanted to change the glyphs that is in the theme on some of the dock items but not sure where do I go to replace them? TIA

TimelessHD-photo.png
    2011-08-29 01:03 AM
    @Ian:Long time no see bro i am worried that something happened about you ,you are very missed here so good to see you are back .
    For a long time i came back to the good old timless Theme i sortet my computer and missed this calendar hope you can point me to this Bro
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0018.png  
    2011-08-31 04:58 PM
    @Ian:Long time no see bro i am worried that something happened about you ,you are very missed here so good to see you are back .
    For a long time i came back to the good old timless Theme i sortet my computer and missed this calendar hope you can point me to this Bro
    Cheers M8,

I'm not really back, don't have much time at present, just drop in now and again, I am waiting for the iphone 5 before doing anything else.
    Anyway, you can get the small and normal size calendars HERE.
    2011-09-01 06:46 AM
    Thanks Ian for all your great work
    Last edited by deejaywestbrook; 2011-09-01 at 08:07 AM.
    2011-09-01 07:53 AM
5,055 ... 140190230238239240241242250 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD