lk
    Last edited by Prins Valentin; 2012-01-16 at 10:24 PM.
    2012-01-16 09:04 PM
    how to download this

how can I download this.
    Last edited by amcd8; 2012-01-17 at 08:24 PM.
    2012-01-17 08:20 PM
    How do I delete the Day and Date in left upper corner ???

I dont need that in widget area... I want to delete it to leave room for another icon

Update : never mind , got it.!!!!
    Last edited by Prins Valentin; 2012-01-17 at 08:59 PM.
    2012-01-17 08:37 PM
    hej

I have lost the day in left corner after i changed to other clock theme,when I go back to use analog theme, it is still there.
    2012-01-17 10:09 PM
    How can I remove the weather in right corner,but only in one of the theme.
    2012-01-18 08:33 AM
    New problem , it seems I have lost the blank (see thru) icon for weather App.... Where is it located ?? The calendar App works fine though...

In other words I want to use the Yr.no App as the weather App in right upper corner.
    Is that possible ?
    If yes what do I do...?
    Last edited by Prins Valentin; 2012-01-18 at 05:54 PM.
    2012-01-18 01:49 PM
    Can anyone help? Bit dissapointed, purchased this theme expecting it to work with ios5 and its not working correctly. Could this be a small setting i need to change? Whenever i click on a folder the background changes to some default ios background and when i come out of the folder it returns to the normal timeless hd one.

I have tried cache clearing apps but no luck
    2012-01-21 02:27 AM
    Had the same problem...im on IOS 5.0.1
    What I did, dont no If its the right why.
    Go via IFile on iphone in to themes, find timeless HD, find the background that belongs to the clock You are using.
    Take a picture with Standby and home button . Use this
    as background in settings
    as background
    2012-01-21 09:48 AM
    Thanks for the advice, I managed to get around it last night. I will tell people how i solved this if they have the same issue. I simply installed folder enhancer and the problem went away and folders look even better anyway lol

One new issue though, calendar isn't visible. Any ideas?
    2012-01-21 11:27 AM
    I spent last night looking through nearly 100 pages and couldnt seem to find details regarding getting one of the clockmods as a lockscreen? Blackclock or omega i really want to have shown on my lockscreen as well as my normal homescreen. Can anyone help?
    2012-01-21 03:07 PM
    first let me just say that i love this theme and have been using it since it came out, and even then have had to change/rename some icons. With all the different versions of IOS that have come out little changes have been made that have changed the location of icons backgrounds and other files.

Does anyone know the directory for icons on 5.0.1 i dont mean the bundles folder in the theme but the actual icons on the phone. I have tried to change the camera, ipod, maps and facebook by renaming the .png glyphs and placing them in the proper folders and have had success with safari, sms, mail and settings icons but they do not work for the other apps i have mentioned. This is the only theme i use and dont mind just changing the icons globally but i cannot find the directory.

also. i love the way this theme looks in your picture with the omega face using the lower AW and the line calender. anytime i add TimelessHD LowerAW it works but it overlays my watch face so all i see are the second hands moving without an actual watch. What do i need to do to fix this? also where do i find the line calendar to add to this theme? Thank's in advance for your help.
    2012-01-23 06:51 AM
    Hello Everybody,
    Can somebody link to me or tell me what to search in order to find the regular UniAW again? The link on the main screen is dead and maybe I'm not searching it right but I can't find it in this post with my search criteria. Also, despite changing my location codes (I'm on iPhone 4S running 5.0.1) the clock face still says "Schweinfurt" and I can't figure out how to change the clock face. I've got the default white one I'm not so in love with. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Much,
    C. Negatory
    2012-01-23 08:34 AM
    Hello Everybody,
    Can somebody link to me or tell me what to search in order to find the regular UniAW again? The link on the main screen is dead and maybe I'm not searching it right but I can't find it in this post with my search criteria. Also, despite changing my location codes (I'm on iPhone 4S running 5.0.1) the clock face still says "Schweinfurt" and I can't figure out how to change the clock face. I've got the default white one I'm not so in love with. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Much,
    C. Negatory
    just change your location code to your zipcode in the html file. as for the clock face, go into winter board and select timeless hd as well as ONE of the analog, digital or chronograph themes.
    2012-01-23 06:13 PM
    anyone have a fix for the calendar all I'm getting is the stock icon with no date. I only purchased the upgrade because I thought it would not have any issues with ios5
    2012-01-23 08:20 PM
    anyone have a fix for the calendar all I'm getting is the stock icon with no date. I only purchased the upgrade because I thought it would not have any issues with ios5
    do you mean just the top right icon with the date? mine works fine
    2012-01-23 11:25 PM
    do you mean just the top right icon with the date? mine works fine
    Yes the calendar app should have no icon and just sit over with date on the top left. My app is not. its a stock calendar app without the date on it. I've even gone as far as to try to remove the whole app PNG nothing works
    2012-01-23 11:38 PM
    Yes the calendar app should have no icon and just sit over with date on the top left. My app is not. its a stock calendar app without the date on it. I've even gone as far as to try to remove the whole app PNG nothing works
    There should be a black icon with celendar written under it. sometimes my calendar and weather dont show up and i have to respring a couple times to get it working. are you just running the timeless hd and watch themes? or do you have other things like the Animated Weather theme loaded? you you think you can show a screen shot?
    2012-01-23 11:47 PM
    There should be a black icon with celendar written under it. sometimes my calendar and weather dont show up and i have to respring a couple times to get it working. are you just running the timeless hd and watch themes? or do you have other things like the Animated Weather theme loaded? you you think you can show a screen shot?
    I didn't even put the animated weather theme on yet I've done multiple resprings etc. it still remains the stock calendar icon without the date on it. Though on the top left the date is there and works. I just can't put the calendar icon over it obviously. I can't figure it out
    2012-01-24 12:04 AM
    i just got this and need MAJOR help. I dont know how to get the hands on the clock, change the clock to maybe a rolex?, I cant find the icons for mail and calendar, and i want the animated weather. I installed it but now what?
    2012-01-24 01:52 AM
    i just got this and need MAJOR help. I dont know how to get the hands on the clock, change the clock to maybe a rolex?, I cant find the icons for mail and calendar, and i want the animated weather. I installed it but now what?
    ok Nevermind I got it. But not I can't use UniAW because it takes down the clock. Help
    And when I say take down I mean the clock disappeared and it becomes a little blue question mark
    2012-01-24 04:20 AM
5,055 ... 146196236244245246247248 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD