hey guys,

Blue, i know you said it's not possible but i was able to remove the clock, weather and calendar labels from the digital widget.
    if anyone is interested you can do so by changing the plist inside the applications folder via ssh or ifile.

Blue, this is my favorite theme by far and i have been through many themes in the last few years but i am not in love with the glyph/top icon for Safari. could you please, please, please make another one.

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by bigE; 2010-09-25 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-25 02:47 AM
    Blue, upgraded to 1.2 and I'm overwriting all of the white glyphs again & wondering if possible to get my old "blue" transparent overlay back? Thanks
    2010-09-25 03:20 AM
    Blue, upgraded to 1.2 and I'm overwriting all of the white glyphs again & wondering if possible to get my old "blue" transparent overlay back? Thanks
    Go to the 'EXTRAS' folder and you will find the alternate overlays.

BlueMetal, I'd also recommend pulling the 'EXTRAS' and 'INSTALLATION Guide and Photos' folders out of the theme itself and into the top level of the archive. On a Mac, anything with a '.theme' extension shows as a file rather than a directory.
    2010-09-25 03:39 AM

BlueMetal, I'd also recommend pulling the 'EXTRAS' and 'INSTALLATION Guide and Photos' folders out of the theme itself and into the top level of the archive. On a Mac, anything with a '.theme' extension shows as a file rather than a directory.
    Thanks Joe, but the "original" blue overlay is no longer in the folder? Hence can I get it back as in a posted link!
    2010-09-25 04:05 AM
    You got mail with your Overlay and i will add it to a future update again

Sorry, but i think i canīt put i into a seperate top level, where should CydiaStore install this on the iphone ?

If you update to a newer version of any theme, make a copy of
    your changes first (simply move the folders to your desptop).
    I can only update this theme like it was made originally.

hey guys,

Blue, i know you said it's not possible but i was able to remove the clock, weather and calendar labels from the digital widget.
    if anyone is interested you can do so by changing the plist inside the applications folder via ssh or ifile.

Blue, this is my favorite theme by far and i have been through many themes in the last few years but i am not in love with the glyph/top icon for Safari. could you please, please, please make another one.

thanks in advance!
    1. I will make a better Safari, youīre right
    2. You can remove the labels either from the dock or from the homescreen, but it is not possible to remove only the labels from the widget. There was a possibility on ios3 to remove individual labels but it is not working on ios4. If you know how contact me please.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-25 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-25 11:04 AM
    Hi Bluemetal, just downloaded the 1.2 upgrade and have been fixing up the icons like I had before and putting all my apps in folders. The LCD panel looks great!

However, now that there are four spaces for more glyphs, I was wondering if I could request 4 more glyphs/top icons? If possible, could you make these four: radio, football, app store and 'todo' glyph? I would be eternally greatful
    2010-09-25 12:46 PM
    LITTLE update:

1. I made a new safari glyph
    2. Removed all attachments ,packed them to the Extras-folder of the free version and added a download-link on top of post one (including the new safari glyph)

2010-09-25 04:39 PM
    Hey Blue, if I purchased this version will I get an update for the digital clock like the one in the Timeless version. I it through Cydia. Thanks.
    2010-09-25 07:18 PM
    If no you could just port it over yourself
    2010-09-25 08:05 PM
    Hey Blue, if I purchased this version will I get an update for the digital clock like the one in the Timeless version. I it through Cydia. Thanks.
    If you purchased timelessHD and are on version 1.2 (avaiable since yesterday) you allready have it. Enable the LCD at Winterboard.
    2010-09-25 08:15 PM
    I still have the problem with something scrambling the icons at times, part of the problem was FoldersinFolders. Without it installed when the icons and folders mess up, a respring would usually fix it, but when foldersinfolders was installed a respring won't fix it. I removed FoldersinFolders and now it doesn't happen very often, but when it does a respring will put the icons back in order. Someone mentioned that Gridlock may be part of the problem, I'll have to try removing it and see what that does.
    2010-09-26 01:57 AM
    So i can only tell you that i use Gridlock since it was released and also tested this theme with iblanks. I never had this issue.
    I also use the usual musthaves like
    Infinifolders
    infinidock,
    MultimusicInfo
    SBSettings
    Activator
    Cydelete
    FolderCloser
    HapticPro
    LockInfo

without problems.

Anything else you have installed ?
    2010-09-26 02:10 AM
    Where do I go to replace the standard phone icons that came with the iphone with the new ones that came with the new 1.2 Timeless HD?
    I think the Timeless HD theme has a specific folder for this. ( I knowticed if you turn on and off the Timeless theme the icons for phone and mail revert back.

Thanks in advance.
    2010-09-26 05:44 AM
    Thanks Blue!

2010-09-26 06:48 PM
    How can I change the dock labels to White? Cheers
    2010-09-26 11:57 PM
    open the info.plist file at the theme folder and rework the color and shadow of the dock label font, itīs self explaining (think so ):

DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize; color: black; opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 5px rgba([255,255,255,0.8);

Change:
    1. the color to "white". If itīs to bright, change the opacity to about "0.6" or "0.7" (it will get more transparent and therefore more grey because of the black background behind it.
    2. all the "255" at this part to a "0" (zero) (=black shadow)

Note: All this can also be made for the homescreen icons seperatly. See "undockedIconLabelStyle"
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-27 at 09:11 AM.
    2010-09-27 12:06 AM
    Thanks mate that worked fine
    2010-09-27 12:12 AM
    - Please look at post one, you can find 18 more top icons/glyphs at the attachment including contacts.
    I wasn't able to find any attached file in post one :}

Can I have a link to it, please ?

I've just purchased the full version but I'm missing some of the icons I saw in previous posts (ex: biteSMS, Photos & etc) :} Or weren't they included in the latest release ?
    2010-09-27 05:13 AM
    Both the free and the paid version have them inside the theme folder: EXTRAS/more top icons/
    2010-09-27 09:06 AM
    Both the free and the paid version have them inside the theme folder: EXTRAS/more top icons/
    Thank u!

Are we allowed to make requests for more custom icons?

For example : Facebook, Skype, iBooks, Calculator, Notes :}
    Last edited by swormy; 2010-09-27 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-27 02:33 PM
5,055 ... 1927282930313979129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD