Sure. But please remember:
    -The white icons must be used within a bundle folder to be in HD
    -the OS will lay the icon mask around it.

So basicly this glyphs are only good for Apple and Cydia apps where the icon mask does not work.
    2010-09-27 03:20 PM
    i bought this theme from cydia but i cant get it to look amazing like you guys have what can i do bearing in mind im a bit of a noob this is what i get tried iblanks but no luck lol this is what i get
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-what-mess.png  
    2010-09-27 04:51 PM
    Probably not the best place to ask this but I'd like to know if there is a way to use a thumbnail for a given folder? Instead of seeing all 9 little icons in forder "X", "put" some kind of cover and make it look prettier :P

Another question for Bluemetal. I'm using the digital version but the clock isn't masked like it's shown on your screenshot ( http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploa...nt5rcj398n.png ). The little analog clock on the right, I'd like to put the clock app underneath but when I move the icon over, it's not covered. Is there a way to fix that ?
    2010-09-27 05:50 PM
    i bought this theme from cydia but i cant get it to look amazing like you guys have what can i do bearing in mind im a bit of a noob this is what i get tried iblanks but no luck lol this is what i get
    You´re on the right way, place top left the transparent Calendar icon and top right the transparent Weather app icon.
    You only must create some blank icons to be placed in the middle like shown at the screenshot in post one (attachment)

Probably not the best place to ask this but I'd like to know if there is a way to use a thumbnail for a given folder? Instead of seeing all 9 little icons in forder "X", "put" some kind of cover and make it look prettier :P

Another question for Bluemetal. I'm using the digital version but the clock isn't masked like it's shown on your screenshot ( http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploa...nt5rcj398n.png ). The little analog clock on the right, I'd like to put the clock app underneath but when I move the icon over, it's not covered. Is there a way to fix that ?
    1. Not possible

2. So do you mean the clock app icons is not transparent ? If so read the FAQ in post one please and reboot.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-27 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-27 06:47 PM
    Lol I feel like a idiot so obvious once you told me, blue just like to say thanks for a great theme and your quick reply to my stupid question I used gridlock in the end....just one more thing is there anyway to make the 4 icon accessible from any page ie so I could click on weather or phone for example from any pages as opposed to going back to screen1? I hope I'm making sense not sure I am lol
    2010-09-27 07:05 PM
    No sorry, would be cool, but that´s not possible with iOS.
    2010-09-27 08:11 PM

I don't know about the cover but I think (not 100% sure) you could use Categories and create your own folder?
    2010-09-27 08:54 PM
    I don't know about the cover but I think (not 100% sure) you could use Categories and create your own folder?
    Explain plz! :}

I'm interested in any kind of solution!

Categories? Is that an app?
    2010-09-27 09:07 PM
    You can use "Categories", thats a Cydia app that existed long before Apple copied it for ios4

It´s not as comfortable as ios4 folders but is a solution for you.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-27 at 09:12 PM.
    2010-09-27 09:10 PM
    The attached file is where im at at the moment with this theme.... Blue anyway of making the digital mod clock etc bit semi transparent please.... im sure its a 2 second job through photoshop :-) thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0237.png  
    2010-09-27 10:41 PM
    I just bought CategoriesSB + the Vivid set of icons for, and it works like a charm. Apps load instantly, thing that the free version of Categories couldn't handle well. And those Vivid icons fit perfectly in TimelessHD :}

I'll post a screenshot once I'm done costumizing :}

Thanks for the great work you've put into this, Blue! I love u!

The attached file is where im at at the moment with this theme.... Blue anyway of making the digital mod clock etc bit semi transparent please.... im sure its a 2 second job through photoshop :-) thanks in advance
    Shezi, could you please tell me where you downloaded FB and Skype icons ? They look pretty decent!
    Last edited by swormy; 2010-09-27 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-27 10:55 PM
    yeah man basically i just got darkness hd and darkness hd frosted i think and layered them underneath timeless!
    2010-09-27 11:02 PM
    There is the result :}

2010-09-28 01:08 AM
    This is nice. You only should use my newer Safari glyph.
    2010-09-28 01:43 AM
    This is nice. You only should use my newer Safari glyph.
    I wanted to but it doesn't have a transparent background. At least not the one I found in previous posts. Would you send me a link to it ?
    2010-09-28 01:47 AM
    There is the result :}

Looks Nice!
    2010-09-28 04:04 AM
    How did you use a new image for the folders?(the games folder)
    Or is this with categories?
    What firmware?
    2010-09-28 06:06 AM
    This is categories.

I'll check the Safari glyph.
    2010-09-28 09:10 AM
    The new safari glyph definitely has a transparent background - I'm using it, but it's the one in the extras folder in the theme (not the one from the forum post).

Bluemetal, did you see my request? No probs if you can't though.

Hi Bluemetal, just downloaded the 1.2 upgrade and have been fixing up the icons like I had before and putting all my apps in folders. The LCD panel looks great!

However, now that there are four spaces for more glyphs, I was wondering if I could request 4 more glyphs/top icons? If possible, could you make these four: radio, football, app store and 'todo' glyph? I would be eternally greatful
    2010-09-28 09:32 AM
    Will do that the Next two days.

The Safari was just a preview at this post. Take a look at the Extras folder of the free Version please.
    2010-09-28 10:54 AM
5,055 ... 2028293031324080130 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD