This are original HTC weather icons used on millions of HTC devices and most themes here. Would not call them poor

I will take a look if they can be displayed larger and not overlap the buttons.
    2010-10-02 03:57 PM
    Hi Blue,

Love this theme..all the icons are theming as they are supposed to be except "Contacts" icon. Am I missing some file. I even tried adding my own folder in the Bundle folder com.apple...mobile addressbook or something like that... after looking at the proper bundle name but no go. Any suggestions?
    Thanks1
    2010-10-02 05:36 PM
    This bundle and icon allready exists. Simply do a reboot if some icons don't work after a respring.
    2010-10-02 06:09 PM
    Blue, thanks got the arrow gone, but actually I've decided I don't want any text there period on my analog clock, how do I got about removing any text from the analog clock face? Also, any idea on the Cydia and MiWi icons staying as their default icons?

Ian, just to clear up some confusion, the clock works perfectly fine, but it's the overlay background that's huge is I leave it in the native 960x640 resolution. However even if I reduce the resolution of the overlay background by half (3GS, 3G, 2G res), the overlay background looks normal. However, regardless of the resolution of the background the clock is always in the same position, so I take it that the clock works independently of the size of the overlay background. I wish simply to be able to use the higher resolution background on my phone, that's all. What exactly did you do to make it so that the overlay background had to be 480x320? If I can just tweak that part I believe that the background will be fixed so I can use the higher resolution background.
    2010-10-03 08:25 AM
    @Meh,

I didn't do anything! The overlay.png file is already 480X320, but you will have to adjust the resolutions in the widget.html (where is says "body" (and links to the Overlay.png) But there may be a few of this type of changes to make throughout all the widget files like the style sheets ect.. you will just have to look everywhere until you get the desired results
    If your Overlay.png is already at the native resolution of the phone then leave it be and look in the widget for your problems.. Good luck.

Regarding removing the text from the clock, for the AM/PM, go to Widgets/Clock folder and open "Digital Clock Set.css" Navigate down to the "AM PM" settings and make the color transparent OR change the opacity to 0 (zero) You could also change it to a different position here!

To remove the City from the clock do the same thing but in the "split.css" file located in Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets folder.

Ian.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-10-03 at 09:59 AM.
    2010-10-03 09:44 AM
    this is what mine is looking like now ;-)

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0280.png  
    Last edited by SheziKalebra; 2010-10-03 at 10:16 PM. Reason: image insert
    2010-10-03 10:15 PM
    very nice
    2010-10-03 11:12 PM
    Ian, I tried changing opacity to 0 in that .css file, but it didn't do anything for the city name on my clock. Isn't that file just for the digital clock though? Also I changed all 320's to 640's and 480's to 960's in the widget.html file, and no go, still needs to use a non-HD background for overlay. Oh well I give up on that part for now, but what about the text there? =\
    2010-10-04 12:15 AM
    Ian, I tried changing opacity to 0 in that .css file, but it didn't do anything for the city name on my clock. Isn't that file just for the digital clock though? Also I changed all 320's to 640's and 480's to 960's in the widget.html file, and no go, still needs to use a non-HD background for overlay. Oh well I give up on that part for now, but what about the text there? =
    Works for me?? Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets/Split.css
    Under title "Weather City Position #city ... opacity is currently at 0.3, changed it to zero and it's gone.

The AM/PM is adjusted in: Widgets/Clock/"Digital Clock Set.css. I tested them both and both are correct.

For the size you will also need to set this at the bottom of the Widget,html file:

<body>

<object data="Clock/Digital Clock.html" type="text/html" height="480" width="320"> </object>

</body></html>
    2010-10-04 03:58 AM
    Ah! That fixed the overlay issue, but now my weather info on top is a bit messed up. What values and in what file am I changing to move the text around?

Here's what it looks like now:
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-meh.png  
    2010-10-04 06:41 AM
    Nevermind, I made a goof myself somewhere, the overlay fix never did work, but no worries it's not really important. I think I'm finally satisfied with the layout. Thanks a bunch Ian! Oh and Blue, would it be possible to trouble you with an icon for the clock app as well? Since I'm using the analog mod that's the only icon that doesn't have a glyph.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-meh.png  
    2010-10-04 07:40 AM
    Ah! That fixed the overlay issue, but now my weather info on top is a bit messed up. What values and in what file am I changing to move the text around?

Here's what it looks like now:
    Temperature & Weather icon are in "split.css" where it say's "temp" and "weathericon" reduce the position, top value to move them up.

The day is in "digital Clock Set.css, for the day, change "calendar 1 position. For the date, change "calendar 2 position.

That should be you all set

It's also good practice and manners when someone helps you to press their "Thanks" button.

Ian.
    2010-10-04 07:42 AM
    Thanks, I got it all figured out, except for why my Cydia and MyWi icons are still the default ones.. any ideas on that one?
    2010-10-04 05:13 PM
    How do i change how the analog clock looks?
    2010-10-04 09:09 PM
    Thanks, I got it all figured out, except for why my Cydia and MyWi icons are still the default ones.. any ideas on that one?
    Fist make sure that the bundles folders for both apps still exist and the right icons are inside. Then try first a reboot, if this does not help clean your icons cache and reboot:
    User/Library/Caches/com.appleIcons.Cache (delete all files inside this last folder)

How do i change how the analog clock looks?
    The digital clock is switchabel at winterboard (paid version) to other clockfaces you need photoshops skills and html skills.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-04 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-04 09:16 PM
    Hey Blue,
    I know you have alot on your plate but is there anyway to get that extended lcd screen I asked for

thanks in advance....
    2010-10-05 01:53 AM
    Hey Blue, I tried clearing that cache, and made sure the icons are there. Tried renaming to [email protected], tried making it a capital 'I' at the start, I'm not sure what else could be the problem.. Also would you be able to possibly make an icon for the clock app as well?

Thanks a lot
    2010-10-05 06:10 AM
    i just bought this on cydia and wanted to say wow! Love it. I do have a question.

Normally I add themes via winscp, but i bought this on cydia. So how can i edit things and make changes in winscp? I can't find this theme anywhere.

thanks!
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-05 07:04 AM
    nomercy, go to root->Library/Themes/
    2010-10-05 08:34 AM
    Extended LCD and clock glyph are next.

@meh: sorry i have no other ideas. Both icons work on my device and all others (I think)
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-05 at 09:04 AM.
    2010-10-05 08:56 AM
5,055 ... 2331323334354383133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD