Hey Blue, I have a question for you. I'm trying to se the icon for GV Mobile+. I've dug in the iPhone, found the app, and the bundle identifier. The identifier is 'com.seankovacs.gvmobileplus' I've made this directory in the bundles folder with that name but the new icons aren't picking up. What else is weird is the matching 'icon.png' and '[email protected]' in the actual .app folder is blank as well. Am I missing something simple?
    2010-10-14 03:57 AM
    Hey Blue, I just got the update via Cydia but I can't find the folder on my phone once I SSH in? Where is it exactly? Can't be the same folder as before and I really wanna customize it. Thanks
    2010-10-14 04:10 AM
    Hey Blue, I have a question for you. I'm trying to se the icon for GV Mobile+. I've dug in the iPhone, found the app, and the bundle identifier. The identifier is 'com.seankovacs.gvmobileplus' I've made this directory in the bundles folder with that name but the new icons aren't picking up. What else is weird is the matching 'icon.png' and '[email protected]' in the actual .app folder is blank as well. Am I missing something simple?
    Basicly you did it right if folder and icon are named correctly. Try a reboot that helps for Cydia apps.

Hey Blue, I just got the update via Cydia but I can't find the folder on my phone once I SSH in? Where is it exactly? Can't be the same folder as before and I really wanna customize it. Thanks
    The folder structure did not change. Everything is like before. Try to get access with software like iPhone explorer or iPhone browser if you're having probs with ssh.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-14 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 08:55 AM
    Yeah!
    Finally got it. But are there any tweak to turn the "blue" button to black one? Look a bit not natural with some button in black and some button in blue. For example: open text message the button is black but when press edit the button become blue, or click reply the button blue with top bar in black.

I dont mind if some button remain in low res or just release another fix after winterboard come out with new update?
    2010-10-14 09:40 AM
    Working on the buttons. Hopefully they are completely black with 1.4
    2010-10-14 10:36 AM
    hey Blue or anyone who can help.....im trying to set up my weather went to yahoo and got USNY0218 as my weather code (im in carmel ny 10512)...right now its 36 outside but the widget is showing 51?
    i tried the code.. even tried the zip but its still wrong... help please!!
    btw just bought the theme off cydia and i must say its awesome thanx so much for your hard work
    Last edited by martyotaku; 2010-10-14 at 02:00 PM.
    2010-10-14 01:56 PM
    The code is right. Make sure the 0 is a zero and Carmel is shown at the clock: USNY0218
    Yahoo weather website says max 59 degrees and actual 36.
    So i have no idea but the yahoo server delivers something wrong to you. Do a respring to reload weather.
    2010-10-14 02:48 PM
    Hi Blue, is it normal that this theme will consume more power than normal theme? Coz i found that every time before i sleep i charge it full and next morning the phone should be around 94-95% but recently after use this theme the battery drop to around 89-91%. Is it because of the clock?

If the clock is the problem possible to replace with something which is not moving? Just some opinion. Not saying your theme not good. Your team is damn great but sometime if battery drop to critical level there will be an option to switch to low power consume theme.
    2010-10-14 05:21 PM
    YES the clock is the reason for the decrease in battery

The animation from the clock is created from a webpage that the phone is keeping track of and CONSTANTLY updating, only your phone holds this Webpage

if you would like to fix it yourself simply delete the html file by going to
    Var/stash/themes.xxxx/TimeLessHD/Wallpaper.html
    2010-10-14 06:19 PM
    the chronograph looks amazing ^-^
    2010-10-14 06:23 PM
    So, yes, 5 % seems to be the price of a html clock, but thats not dramaticly i think. It´s less power consuming than other clocks that use gif animations or something.

You can
    1. try the LCD mod or
    2. disable the clock widgets seperatly from the theme at winterboard when your battery is low.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-14 at 06:39 PM.
    2010-10-14 06:35 PM
    Basicly you did it right if folder and icon are named correctly. Try a reboot that helps for Cydia apps.
    I did a reboot and that didn't help. Turns out GV Mobile+ uses '[email protected]' for the icon rather than '[email protected]' Always something. (Xmarks uses Icon72.png )

Anyway, I'm getting the mask around the icon. Anyway I can prevent that?

I have a second question as well. I'm using one of the transparent chrono overlays, but it looks to be hardcoded to show 'HomeBackground.jpg' Is there any way to get rid of that so it shows whatever is beneath the theme instead?

the chronograph looks amazing ^-^
    I agree. I thought it would be too busy, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm using it.

Oh, and the double lines at the bottom of the rectangles are fantastic.
    Last edited by JoeStorm; 2010-10-14 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-14 07:14 PM
    Amazing theme, but i having the same issue as a user above. I am in 08736, and entered the correct code which is USNJ0061 into the weather.html. It is showing 49 degrees when weather.com and my lockscreen weather widget both show the correct temperature of 61 degrees. Any ideas?
    2010-10-14 08:17 PM
    The folder structure did not change. Everything is like before. Try to get access with software like iPhone explorer or iPhone browser if you're having probs with ssh.
    This is how I used to get to the themes folder: WinSCP->went all the way to the root folder->Library->Themes. All 3 folders for TimelessHD, Analog, and Digital were there. I did an experiment. I deleted TimelessHD and Digital and only left Analog, then restarted phone. I could still see all 3 in Winterboard however and could even use all 3.. very odd. o.O If you don't mind, could you tell me exactly where the theme is located? I have a feeling I'm not looking in the right folder since I don't even see the chronograph folder in that Themes folder but I can select it in Winterboard.
    2010-10-14 08:37 PM
    Private/var/stash/themes.xxxx/
    2010-10-14 09:00 PM
    Very nice use of WAD your coming up some some mad **** lol.
    2010-10-14 09:04 PM
    Amazing theme, but i having the same issue as a user above. I am in 08736, and entered the correct code which is USNJ0061 into the weather.html. It is showing 49 degrees when weather.com and my lockscreen weather widget both show the correct temperature of 61 degrees. Any ideas?
    I was able to solve my own problem, but have another question. Can the background be changed easily. Currently i have user background above this theme in Winterboard but it does not change after selecting a background from my camera roll.
    2010-10-14 09:23 PM
    Here´s the instruction from post 1:

Want to use this theme and your personal wallpaper (Full version)?
    - Open folder "Extras" and choose either a transparent analog or digital overlay, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it into "TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme" (or "TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme") and respring. Now you can choose any picture directly on your iphone from the camera roll, set it as your wallpaper and it will be displayed at the background. Note: You must do a respring after choosen a new Wallpaper.
    2010-10-14 09:40 PM
    Here´s the instruction from post 1:

Want to use this theme and your personal wallpaper (Full version)?
    - Open folder "Extras" and choose either a transparent analog or digital overlay, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it into "TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme" (or "TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme") and respring. Now you can choose any picture directly on your iphone from the camera roll, set it as your wallpaper and it will be displayed at the background. Note: You must do a respring after choosen a new Wallpaper.
    So if i am using Chronograph, choose either of the two files (transparent analog or digital overlay) rename it, and then copy pasta into the Chronograph folder.
    2010-10-14 09:42 PM
    Private/var/stash/themes.xxxx/
    Thanks! I see what the problem was, there was already a Themes folder so there was a different Themes.xxx folder made and that was the default one. Removing the old one fixed everything and now I`m back with my own modded stuff!
    2010-10-14 09:52 PM
5,055 ... 3240414243445292142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD