If you buy'd it on cydia, you can Download it again and again and again
    5 times actually
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-10-15 10:21 PM
    Because you
    1. Changed your mailadress and
    2. donated for another theme Timeless, not TimelessHD. Correct me if im wrong.
    I sent you the theme but wont make anymore changes now.
    1. Didn't change my email address, I have two and use them both.
    2. I donated $20 for Timeless + purchased TimelessHD, I thought Timeless was "Timeless" didn't realize needed to donate for each. (You don't need to reply, I know the differences)
    3. I got it from Cydia, You mentioned version 1.4 a few posts ago!
    Try not to get so frustrated with your donators.. you may be pretty good with PS but you need to practice on your PR skills.
    2010-10-15 10:41 PM
    I,ve just bought this very elegant and stylish theme via Cydia. How many times does it take until it is installed.The blue line at the bottom don't move the last 20 min.........
    any ideas?
    2010-10-15 11:12 PM
    thanks for them ,, really nice , am buy
    2010-10-16 12:02 AM
    hey blue u make HD icons for apps ?
    2010-10-16 12:37 AM
    @Ian: Youre right, was just very very stressfull the last days for me...im sorry for any inappropriate words. What you read here is about 10 % of my daily conversations with donators, users and stores.

I,ve just bought this very elegant and stylish theme via Cydia. How many times does it take until it is installed.The blue line at the bottom don't move the last 20 min.........
    any ideas?
    Its a large file, choose a solid wifi connection and try it again.

hey blue u make HD icons for apps ?
    Yes, you can request Cydia app icons and glyphs here, the rest uses the icon mask, or use the icon template and copy any icon in.
    Most Cydia icons this theme uses are unique and made in HD from the scratch by me.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-16 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 01:07 AM
    @Ian: Youre right, was just very very stressfull the last days for me...im sorry for any inappropriate words. What you read here is about 10 % of my daily conversations with donators, users and stores.
    Hi Blue,

I know, stress gets us all at times, and causes us to say and do silly things to whoever happens to be in the firing line, if you continue working while stressed it just gets worse & worse + it's bad for your health!
    Switch off your PC, go kiss the wife, and have fun with your kids...delete all your PM's (accidentally on purpose ) and take a break Blue, we all appreciate your talent very much and we ain't going anywhere, we can spare you for a couple of days

Ian.
    2010-10-16 01:36 AM

Its a large file, choose a solid wifi connection and try it again.

Yes, you can request Cydia app icons and glyphs here, the rest uses the icon mask, or use the icon template and copy any icon in.
    Most Cydia icons this theme uses are unique and made in HD from the scratch by me.
    do u make appstore apps also ??
    2010-10-16 05:24 AM
    Basicly i can make every graphic or icon So it depends what you want and how much time it takes, but this theme uses a icon mask for app store apps so i dont know what you want ?

Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-16 at 10:56 AM.
    2010-10-16 10:52 AM
    @Blue
    I.ve a solid wifi at home and there was no problem to download WInterboard,SB settings and so on for my new Iphone 4, IOS 4.1.But now I,ve tried it several times without success. Is there a chance to get this theme another way? I know you have stress with all the donators,but what shall i do? I really like this theme:-)
    2010-10-16 12:32 PM
    I read one of the posts that said the .psd files come with the paid version. I bought the timelessHD theme through Cydia. Can you tell me where I can find the .psd
    2010-10-16 01:06 PM
    Folder EXTRAS/PSD

@Blue
    I.ve a solid wifi at home and there was no problem to download WInterboard,SB settings and so on for my new Iphone 4, IOS 4.1.But now I,ve tried it several times without success. Is there a chance to get this theme another way? I know you have stress with all the donators,but what shall i do? I really like this theme:-)

This theme has about 16MB, winterboard has about 1MB. Cydia servers are busy because of the many new jailbreakers.

I send you a link now. If i shall add you to the donators list PM me a email adress please
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-16 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 01:45 PM
    hey there. first of all, awsome theme. And Donation will be sendt asap.

But i got one problem that bugs me.
    I went inside the your folders and fixed "Digital-Clock.js"
    So English would be Norwegian. I fixed Monday to Mandag and so on.

Anyways, the problem is that Saturday and sunday ( Lrdag, sndag )
    aint showing correctly. the nordic letter is showing up as a ? inside dimonds ( heart, cubs, dimonds you from cards )

How to fix this?
    No(R)Way Is Heading down and under.
    Just a few decades and you will see and understand!
    2010-10-16 02:54 PM
    So to be true, i dont know if this html can display this specific letters, it can handle german/austrian/swiss and so on.

Maybe you can write it different like "oe" or something or try to override another language file that uses this letters ?
    2010-10-16 06:10 PM
    Great theme. Really easy to install and looks great. Thanks.
    Would it be possible for you to do icons for Insomnia and TVOut2 for SBsettings? Cheers.
    2010-10-16 06:19 PM
    sure.

So, okay, i finished 1.4

Fixed Folderbackground graphics
    Fixed Messenger App graphics
    All buttons completly themed now
    Added Turkish translations
    and some more little things...

Donators get a email and purchasers get a update the next days at CydiaStore.
    2010-10-16 06:29 PM
    ok so i have this theme and i have done all the instructions but i still cant get the folder background to work, any ideas?
    2010-10-16 07:07 PM
    If you also cleaned the cache like written then the size of this graphic is wrong for ios4.1, its corrected with version 1.4 that comes soon (see post above).

Workaround till 1.4: Make a copy of "LockBackground.png", name it "FolderSwitcherBG.png" and copy this to Bundles/com.apple.springboard, clean the cache again and reboot.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-16 at 07:30 PM.
    2010-10-16 07:25 PM
    Cool thanks
    2010-10-16 07:28 PM
    Coming with v. 1.4:
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-1.png   TimelessHD-2.png  
    2010-10-16 08:10 PM
5,055 ... 3442434445465494144 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD