Nomercy413, go to:
    Var/stash/themes/timlesshd/bundles
    Find bitesms folder and try renaming [email protected] to icon.png then respring
    2010-10-18 03:44 AM
    Nomercy413, go to:
    Find bitesms folder and try renaming [email protected] to icon.png then respring
    Didn't work, but thanks for the help! If only I had a .psd file that's blank, I could just make my own icons! And a transparent Chronograph overlay would be awesome too. If they are in the folders somewhere than great, I just don't see them anywhere. thanks for your time fellas
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-18 03:51 AM
    Hey Blue and friends.. great theme - paid for the version 1.2 and updated to 1.4 just now..

First, I want to tell you how much I appreciate your time and effort doing this. It's a pleasure to use.

Sorry for my poor English. Few things on my mind though. Firstly, with the regular updates (two since I first installed it), I found that I have to redo parts of the customization, e.g. info in weather.html - I did not simply replaced the previously edited html thinking that you may have some changes made since the last ones. Anyway that you can teach me to do this more efficiently? Perhaps porting my changes into a TimelessHD-custom.theme or something similar that will not be affected by the updates?

The new updates also affected the icons and background that i previously changed in your bundles.

Secondly, thanks for the icon mask and PSD templates.. however, due to my limited PS skills, I do need some help with more personalised top icons and some dock icons similar to the attached image. (regular icons I can handle with the use of your wonderful mask . Will you be able to help with the top and dock icons?

Thirdly the white bar on the left and a small white pixel below the weather seem very persistent and need several respring before they are gone. If I'm not mistaken, I read some pages back that it was resolved, but apparently not in my case. Any ideas?

Thanks and sorry for the long-winded tales.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0183.png  
    2010-10-18 04:16 AM
    bigE,

There's no bitesms folder on mine!
    And I have installed.
    Shouldn't be already in 1.4 pack?

thanks

Nomercy413, go to:
    ------------
    Addicted Evangelist
    2010-10-18 04:25 AM
    @Epimazzo, in the bundles folder you should see a folder called com.bitesms if not pm blue or with his permission I'll send it you myself.

@nomercy413, overlay and psd's should be inside the timelesshd folder.
    2010-10-18 04:44 AM
    Hi Blue,

May i know what happen to the theme as i found that most of the button still in blue. When i view the sms the bar will refresh from blue than black. Is this the problem of winterboard? Do we need to wait for new winterboard? Or this only happen to me?

One more thing the bite SMS reply windows is blue as well.

Please help. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0006.png   TimelessHD-img_0007.png   TimelessHD-img_0008.png   TimelessHD-img_0009.png   TimelessHD-img_0011.png   TimelessHD-img_0012.png  
    2010-10-18 05:53 AM
    Blue. Maybe you and the other geniuses can try this out: wanting the weather HD app (app store) to run as the lock screen. Would that be possible. Or, better yet, create one like it. Just a thought.
    2010-10-18 07:14 AM
    Ya Blue, I was thinking along the same line as gdd2010. We should have a similarly themed-looked lockinfo. Even with FontSwap, the stock clock just don't do justice to your theme. Right now I'm incorporating HTC plugin but it look awkward with the theme.

2010-10-18 07:54 AM
    Didn't work, but thanks for the help! If only I had a .psd file that's blank, I could just make my own icons! And a transparent Chronograph overlay would be awesome too. If they are in the folders somewhere than great, I just don't see them anywhere. thanks for your time fellas
    Again: Do a reboot for bitesms.
    Again: The icon templates are included in both the free and paid version.

@Eddie:
    1.make a copy of your weather.html. I don't make any changes to it and you can copy it back to
    the theme after updating. You can also make copies of your bundles folders.
    2. You can request glyphs and Cydia icons
    3 This happens only every 10. Respring to me. Try to give the system some seconds after a respring
    before you unlock.

@cbdy: Nearly all buttons are themed. I'll take a look what's missing and will complete that. Bitesms is not part of the iOS and uses own
    graphics. As it's popular I'll theme it, but later.

Blue. Maybe you and the other geniuses can try this out: wanting the weather HD app (app store) to run as the lock screen. Would that be possible. Or, better yet, create one like it. Just a thought.
    Running apps at lockscreen is not possible.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-18 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-18 11:01 AM
    I can't get the icons to change there still the stock icons. HELP!! I'm still new to this. Great theme.
    2010-10-18 02:26 PM
    Let me start by saying "Bluemetal, AWESOME Theme!" Had to have it [Paid via Cydia].

Have 2 questions;

1. Not sure if this was part of the last update 1.4 but, it appears the Week Day/Date in the upper left is not aligned to the left (see yellow arrow)? It appears the Weather in the upper right it aligned right. Makes is look a little off (un-even). Is it possible for me to tweak this, or is this by design.

2. Would love to see a Chronograph transparent overlay without the red color band in the middle (see white arrow). I can donate if needed

General question to all;
    I am looking to get a dark black) mail icon (HD prefered). Anyone know a good place to look? I have found this one via google but, just doesn't seem to be a good fit.

As always Bluemetal's themes standout above all others.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-timelesshd.png  
    2010-10-18 03:59 PM

@Eddie:
    1.make a copy of your weather.html. I don't make any changes to it and you can copy it back to
    the theme after updating. You can also make copies of your bundles folders.
    2. You can request glyphs and Cydia icons
    3 This happens only every 10. Respring to me. Try to give the system some seconds after a respring
    before you unlock.

Running apps at lockscreen is not possible.
    Thanks Blue, I've already done that (make copies) - glad to hear that overwriting the htmls won't affect the theme.

I will request some glyphs in my next posts...

I'm not sure about ddg2010's request but I was thinking more of the same thing that was done with HTC Lockinfo Plugin - ie the same thing only with TimelessHD's clock and weather/calendar to match the theme. Sorry for not being clear..
    2010-10-18 04:36 PM
    @jtskinz:
    Overlay comes. I forget to center the chronograph day to the left again.
    I could not decide if i center it generally over the date and now centered it again to the left but forgot this
    for the chronograph.
    2010-10-18 04:57 PM
    Hi Blue, for a start, can I get these icons in both top and dock versions?

1) Whatsapp - http://www.leotigris.com/technoblog/...7/WhatsApp.jpg
    2) Groups - http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/...175x175-75.jpg
    3) Simple Note - http://simplenoteapp.com/img/simplenote-logo.png
    4) Notified Pro - http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/11/64/78/06/notifi12.png

Tell me if you want the existing icons attached instead.

I guess, top will be those transparent kind you called glyphs and the dock ones with black-grey gradient..

Thanks a lot.
    2010-10-18 05:10 PM
    HELP. I'm having trouble getting this theme to work correctly the icons are still the original icons and the phone dialler is still the original same with SMS how can I fix this. All I have is a nice background.
    2010-10-18 05:15 PM
    @Bluemetal;

OverlayCronoGlassWithoutShine.png? I agree it has no colored bar in the middle but, it is not exaclty transparent. Has a 2-tone shaded appearance. I think this is the same as the alignment differences. The Analog (OverlayAnalogtransparent.png) & Digital (OverlayLCD-Bluetransparent.png) both have a transparent version. I am getting the feeling the Chronograph is the "red-headed step child"

Anywho, love the theme. Looking forward to your next endeavor!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo.png   TimelessHD-overlaycronoglasswithoutshine.png  
    2010-10-18 05:25 PM
    I canīt make it everyone right, i made 29 (!) different overlays till now.

But you have mail and it will be part of a future update.

HELP. I'm having trouble getting this theme to work correctly the icons are still the original icons and the phone dialler is still the original same with SMS how can I fix this. All I have is a nice background.

Please enable this theme and one of the clockMODs at winterboard.

Hi Blue, for a start, can I get these icons in both top and dock versions?

1) Whatsapp - http://www.leotigris.com/technoblog/...7/WhatsApp.jpg
    2) Groups - http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/...175x175-75.jpg
    3) Simple Note - http://simplenoteapp.com/img/simplenote-logo.png
    4) Notified Pro - http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/11/64/78/06/notifi12.png

Tell me if you want the existing icons attached instead.

I guess, top will be those transparent kind you called glyphs and the dock ones with black-grey gradient..

Thanks a lot.
    1. TopIcons/glyphs are this white ones.
    2. I have no extra dock icons
    3. Other icons all have this ambossed look with the dark frame around
    4. Groups and Simplenote are app store apps that are themed by the icon mask.
    5. Notified pro is themed.

Unfortunatly i donīt know what you request, maybe you know it
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-18 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-18 06:19 PM
    BigE,

thanks for your tip. Don't know why but once I had copied all folders directly to my device through Iphone Explorer, com.bitesms didn't go. I then copied manually, changed icon for a glyph one and no luck at all. The original bitesms still there.
    Should I do a step I left behind, again?

thanks

@Epimazzo, in the bundles folder you should see a folder called com.bitesms if not pm blue or with his permission I'll send it you myself.
    ------------
    Addicted Evangelist
    2010-10-18 07:01 PM
    Sorry!!
    Last edited by antilis; 2010-10-20 at 06:02 AM.
    2010-10-18 07:53 PM
    Epimazzo,
    This is what mine looks like, try renaming and then reboot not only respring. Hope this helps!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-18 08:01 PM
5,055 ... 3644454647485696146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD