No it does not

Byron

Blue

got terminal working by making a folder called 'Terminal.app' in 'Folders' and put both the icons for terminal in there and rebooted and it worked.

Hope this helps

Byron
    Last edited by byron686; 2010-11-06 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-06 08:43 PM
    Please remove you folder icon for testing and try out this new icons (reboot)
    Attached Files
    2010-11-06 09:43 PM
    Blue

Slightly changed the UnlimVideo one and now works. The Terminal one for me wont work unless I have the one in Folders might just be my phone I dont know.

Thanks for your help with everything much appreciated

Byron
    Attached Files
    2010-11-06 10:14 PM
    i check that.

Coming (hopefully) soon and for free: ANIMATED LIVE WEATHER

Dont mind about the dock, this are springjumps from another theme im working on.
    2010-11-06 11:59 PM
    Ian,

Could you do a TimelessDigital version of your weather animation mod?
    ? ? Not sure what you mean, the weather animations have no embedded background so will work with anything Try it.
    2010-11-07 01:37 AM
    Ian, this weather comes out very nice. I plan to post here officially a free add-on if I have permission from
    everybody.
    2010-11-07 01:48 AM
    Ian, this weather comes out very nice. I plan to post here officially a free add-on if I have permission from
    everybody.
    I'm so proud of myself right now
    Absolutely, let me know if you need any changes as I changed quite a lot from the dusk version:
    Slowed the clouds and changed the animation so they don't completely clear the screen before turning the other way.
    Added a lot more raindrops to the rain.
    Changed the snow from round balls to a snow shape (snow brush)
    Same with the fog as the clouds.
    Removed the sharp edges on the top of the fog and cloud pngs so it doesn't look cut off.
    Repositioned the sun in the centre of the clock.
    Reduced the size of the whole thing.

Original animations from Alien, coded live from wyndwarrior, modded by you know who, but I'm sure you know this already.

Ian.

EDIT
    Blue, I was thinking of moving the sun just off the top right of the screen so you won't actually see it, only the rays shining from the top right, what do you think?

I also have not seen the weather showing clear at night time... I am worried the sun will appear at night? Anybody had clear weather at night to test this?

I'm in transit right now on my way home so cant test things at the moment
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-07 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-07 02:06 AM
    @Ian,

How do I get rid of the "triangle" at the bottom? Tried renaming SBDockBG.png (the bottom half of the doc turns grey). Tried removing the triangle (then the bottom half turns white). Need the expert, please.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-triangle.png  
    2010-11-07 02:41 AM
    @Ian,

How do I get rid of the "triangle" at the bottom? Tried renaming SBDockBG.png (the bottom half of the doc turns grey). Tried removing the triangle (then the bottom half turns white). Need the expert, please.

Use photoshop to remove it from your Overlay.png, AND [email protected] (in the Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder).

Or use the ones in the attached zip. (this one has a different phone icon as I don't really like the shield)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-07 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-07 02:55 AM
    ? ? Not sure what you mean, the weather animations have no embedded background so will work with anything Try it.
    What I meant was, I tried it but it's sitting a little low for TimelessDigital, as it starts moving over my icons.

But I have to say, NICE JOB!
    Last edited by iamtheodork; 2010-11-07 at 05:39 AM.
    2010-11-07 05:33 AM
    Hey blue I was wondering if you plan on changing the folder background? I dont have PS but I was thinking something similar to the sbsettings background would look really nice on it.
    2010-11-07 05:35 AM
    What I meant was, I tried it but it's sitting a little low for TimelessDigital, as it starts moving over my icons.

But I have to say, NICE JOB!
    I'll set up the digital version on my phone and check it out, but I'm afraid it wont be anytime soon, a few days maybe. Gotta go catch a plane now!
    2010-11-07 05:45 AM
    Ian, i wrote Alien and Wyand and then you(we) hopefully can officially make a perfect addon. I have finished one like shown at my screenshot made with your aw-theme. I like that better than the weather moving across the widget or whole screen. But feel free to make your modds like you want it. I tell you if we have a okay from the guys

Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-07 at 10:40 AM.
    2010-11-07 10:37 AM
    Use photoshop to remove it from your Overlay.png, AND [email protected] (in the Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder).

Or use the ones in the attached zip. (this one has a different phone icon as I don't really like the shield)

I don't mind the clock verbage, it kinda blends in with your MOD. I like the phone-shield, just would be better as an icon than a background (for me anyway), I use Infinidoc. I found one of my own.

What does your "Lockscreen" look like, if I dare ask

Thanks to you and Blue for an awesome theme/MOD.
    2010-11-07 05:33 PM
    just wanted to say thanks for such an awesome Theme.

2010-11-07 08:23 PM
    Ian i loved how you made the digital overlay with the white/gray shine. When you get back home and get a chance can you plz make me this overlay with a white/gray shine? And also there is a little bit of a blue shine on top of the clock on this one, can you replace that with the white/gray shine you use towards the middle of the overlay? And last thing, can you also remove the triangle? I hope im not asking for too much thank you so much for your great work!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-07 09:37 PM
    Im not sure if the image uploaded right because i did it through my phone. Ill check it when i get home and if it didnt ill do it again

Here it is:
    Last edited by Junior_G; 2010-11-07 at 10:38 PM.
    2010-11-07 09:42 PM
    So, i have permission now and released the animated weather like i use it in Post one.

A really short installation guide is included in the folder. Have fun, looks really cool

The animated weather is and stays free, its only released here, works with both the paid and free theme and with all clockstyles and overlays.

All credits go to Alien1974, Wyandwarrior and Ian Nicoll. Thank you guys.

just wanted to say thanks for such an awesome Theme.
    Thank you, is the biteSMS icon not working ? Did you try a reboot of your device ?
    Does the the bitesms icon work for anybody here, as i themed it ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-07 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-07 11:37 PM
    Blue, do u think u can make the overlay how i want it? Its on the previous posts i dont know if you've seen them?
    2010-11-08 01:12 AM
    Blue, do u think u can make the overlay how i want it? Its on the previous posts i dont know if you've seen them?
    I can post it but will be in about 10 hours.
    2010-11-08 04:41 AM
5,055 ... 545535455565765105155 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD