I found my new Favorite Theme. This is awesome
    Welcome aboard M8, stay tuned, Blue might be releasing background wallpapers for the weather that will change automatically to suit the weather conditions
    2010-11-11 11:13 AM
    Another HD clock overlay if anybody is interested.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-blueclockbg.png  
    2010-11-11 12:02 PM

of cuz i am, thx bro~
    2010-11-11 12:18 PM

that looks cool.
    transparent with black frame would be great
    2010-11-11 12:31 PM

Is there a way to get the overlay to change at day and night??

Ian some images for the auto change wallpaper.
    I was thinking something like this would be good, an image that changes depending on the weather, is this already available? have i missed it?
    Last edited by swifttricker; 2010-11-11 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-11 01:47 PM
    Yes you missed the last posts. It is at work

@Ian: I see another problem: the weather images would overlap the clock. And the blue shine too.
    So I can draw all that on the weather background images. But then you can use this pictures only for the default theme.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-11 at 02:24 PM.
    2010-11-11 02:16 PM
    blue or ian, plaese could you make a gloss effect on the digital blue for me. the gloss chrono rocks
    2010-11-11 02:19 PM
    Fantastic! and your previous HM tinker too.. Be sure not to forget to deliver that one once it's ready.. for us talent-deprived lots! and you'd probably might want to surrender a set of regular and transparent overlays for the this one and the next.. coz u know we will ask for them.. might as well rite?
    2010-11-11 03:14 PM

@Ian: I see another problem: the weather images would overlap the clock. And the blue shine too.
    So I can draw all that on the weather background images. But then you can use this pictures only for the default theme.
    Hi Blue, actually my plan was to fit the images and have the animations in the transparent part only!

Hi Blue, actually I was under the impression that we were going to do the wallpapers in the transparent part only, similar like you did with the animations. Sorry for the confusion, I wondered why you were making the wallpapers so big
    Let me know what you think, this way its easy to move it about and use in future themes, like a new theme with it at the top & clock widget over it or something.

Fantastic! and your previous HM tinker too.. Be sure not to forget to deliver that one once it's ready.. for us talent-deprived lots! and you'd probably might want to surrender a set of regular and transparent overlays for the this one and the next.. coz u know we will ask for them.. might as well rite?
    Hi Eddi,

You know, I sometimes forget this is a paid theme and the transparent overlays are part of the paid version only, I have posted many here not really thinking about this, I can continue to help out as long as Blue doesn't mind, it does keep the theme active But then people who haven't paid for it can grab it too and it's not for me to say if this is okay or not
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-11 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-11 03:30 PM
    Ian can u send me the overlay u made for me yesterday but transparent so that i can put a background plz? I payed for the theme u can send it to me in a message
    2010-11-11 03:42 PM

Hi Eddi,

You know, I sometimes forget this is a paid theme and the transparent overlays are part of the paid version only, I have posted many here not really thinking about this, I can continue to help out as long as Blue doesn't mind, it does keep the theme active But then people who haven't paid for it can grab it too and it's not for me to say if this is okay or not
    OIC.. I didn't know that (the transparent overlays being for paid users only).. In that case you are right, you should stop releasing them here until Blue say otherwise It's up to you then whether you want to send them via individual's PM since that will be more time-consuming for you and also everyone can say they paid for it.. lol..
    2010-11-11 03:48 PM
    @Ian: I already noticed that
    But as I already made 30 overlays and users still want more you have officially my permission now to release overlays here.

the full version/full UI is still worth to buy I think....
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-11 at 04:17 PM.
    2010-11-11 04:15 PM
    @ waxxone & ogm4,
    Your overlays are done but lets wait to see what Blue say's. You can't send attachments in PM's
    This is such a customizable theme
    2010-11-11 04:18 PM
    Great stuff Blue Thanks from everybody. Recon I'm catching up to your 30

Here are the two requested overlays. Now don't go crazy people

Gotta sleep now, it's midnight here!

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-niceclockoverlaytrans.png   TimelessHD-bluelcdglossy.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-11 at 04:39 PM.
    2010-11-11 04:26 PM
    Thank u so much ian and blue for allowing us to do this! I agree with both of you, it keeps the theme active and the payed version is so worth the buy.
    2010-11-11 06:26 PM
    Thank u so much ian and blue for allowing us to do this! I agree with both of you, it keeps the theme active and the payed version is so worth the buy.
    word!
    2010-11-11 06:31 PM
    I like that theme too Ian, do you mind posting up the transparent version of the black clock overlay you made? Much appreciated!

EDIT: Oops nvm, didn't see your post above when I posted =/
    2010-11-11 06:59 PM
    @Ian and all: so, i finished photoshopping a set of 8 weather backgrounds, and magical: its allways the same landscape

Ill send it to you Ian so you work with it

2010-11-11 08:45 PM
    @Blue

I was able to get the glyphs to work without the black shadow by using the Icons folder but I needed to resize them. They turn out fuzzy when I lower the size.

Can you reduce the size but keep the same high resolution?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo.png  
    Attached Images TimelessHD-todo2.png TimelessHD-twitter.png 
    Last edited by KhanMan13AK; 2010-11-11 at 09:03 PM.
    2010-11-11 09:00 PM
    I know that, but Winterboard can not display HD icons out of the "icons" folder. This is one of many winterboard bugs on iphone4. Thats the reason why all iphone4 themes use this annoying bundle folder method.
    Winterboard doubles HD icons and they get blurry or resizes not HD icons to double size on iphone4 (HD) and they get blurry too. Whatever you do, icons inside the icons folder are blurry and/or have the wrong size...

Another bug of winterboard is that a theme can NOT display HD wallpapers on iphone4(!)
    But you can be happy, this theme uses a cool html-trick for true HD

I wrote Saurik several times and he promised me a update of winterboard....three weeks ago LOL. He was very busy with the acquisition of RockApp and now it seems hes too busy with counting all his CydiaStore money...
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-11 at 11:17 PM.
    2010-11-11 11:05 PM
5,055 ... 949575859606169109159 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD