@ Eddie.

Can you do me a favor and test this new version (attached zip) since you get plenty of thunder storms in your area Place the LowerAW.theme folder in your phone and activate it instead of the other one, please let me know if it's any better (screenie) Thanks.
    Hi Ian, my place got mostly cloudy than anything else but no worries for the next 7 days the forecast is rain and thunder so can definitely test it.

As of now, here what I got (screenshot).. not sure whether I did anything wrong.. tried both topmost and after the main theme in Winterboard but still all black.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0248.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-17 at 04:52 PM.
    2010-11-17 04:50 PM
    move it to the bottom in winterboard....
    2010-11-17 04:52 PM
    move it to the bottom in winterboard....
    Thanks dd, you're right, it needs to be under the selected Mod.. in my case, under the TImelessHD-DigitalMOD theme.. still cloudy tho, so can't test the height of the AW.. I will try to change to other locations..
    2010-11-17 04:58 PM
    Hi,

I searched in this topic but I could not found Google Glyph (white) icon. I appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks in advance...
    2010-11-17 05:05 PM
    Hi

I downloaded n installed "TimelessHD(free)" theme on my iphone4. It looks awesome but minute, hour and second needles are missing from analogue clock. Pls help me how do i get them back....

Thanks in advance....
    2010-11-17 05:17 PM
    Can I get icons for Anyring and Springjumps?
    I don't have the exact icons, got these from the web. You will need to find the correct folders to install. Also, these are the @2x (higher res) variety if they are low res will need to ask someone what the correct specs are (Ian) .
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-anyring-icon-2x.png   TimelessHD-anyring2-icon-2x.png   TimelessHD-springjumps-icon-2x.png   TimelessHD-springjumps2-icon-2x.png  
    2010-11-17 05:42 PM
    Okay itīs working now IAN, iīll take a look now how to pack it as easy as possible

Ian i noticed some problems:

1. It shows a day background at night
    2. The clock is cut
    3. The blue shine is cut
    4. There is now shadow overlay on this backgrounds like on your screenshots.

Did i something wrong ?

Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-17 at 07:58 PM.
    2010-11-17 07:30 PM
    Okay itīs working now IAN, iīll take a look now how to pack it as easy as possible

Ian i nopticed some things:

1. It shows daysbackground at night
    2. The clock is cut
    3. The blue shine is cut
    4. There is now shadow overlay on this backgrounds like on your screenshots.

Did i something wrong ?
    Blue, the AWW has to be above the TimelessHD.theme, the AnalogMOD has to be above the AWW.

I noticed the wallpapers change to night at about 8pm, and back to morning at about 8am but I can't for the life of me see how to change this!
    2010-11-17 07:58 PM
    So i think i works correctly and changed at 8 pm now:
    Man this is brilliant but made too complicated...

- Animated weather
    - Animated weather walls
    - Timeless HD-Analog Clock
    - Timeless HD

At a first step first we need to pack aw and aww together i would say.
    2010-11-17 08:07 PM
    So i think i works correctly and changed at 8 pm now:
    Man this is brilliant but made too complicated...

- Animated weather
    - Animated weather walls
    - Timeless HD-Analog Clock
    - Timeless HD

At a first step first we need to pack aw and aww together i would say.
    So now, items 1, 2 & 3
    1. It shows daysbackground at night
    2. The clock is cut
    3. The blue shine is cut
    Are these working now? (apart from 8am - 8pm, I think this is straight from yahoo)
    Regarding the shadow, this is a part I added on my clock overlay, I can put it on every weather image if you wish?
    Combining the two?? Mmm I tried this and cant find a way to combine the two widgets, the weather wallpapers always go over the top of the animations! so you can't see them. Also the links to the two stylesheets clash, this would need someone with more html knowledge than me.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-shadow.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-17 at 08:56 PM.
    2010-11-17 08:24 PM
    Have to sleep now... It's 4am here
    2010-11-17 08:58 PM
    Oh yes, different time zones. I allways get your mails in the middle of the night

I would like to have the light shadow arround the background pictures like on my transparent overlays if you dont mind and aw and aww in one pack if thatīs possible. Iīm a totally html noob, i can change colors, transparency, positions and so on, but beside that i need help

EDIT: I just changed all location codes to GMXX0122 (aw, aww and theme), itīs raining, the animation is right but i see a cloudy day background now ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-17 at 09:45 PM.
    2010-11-17 09:29 PM
    hey guys i didnt have those issues on my iphone 3g.
    mines working fine. i havent see any background day at night.
    i have no shadow, the only thing i noticed was the shine below the clock and the cut clock.
    i fixed the shine so now is just the clock cut.
    2010-11-17 11:22 PM
    did you paint the shine on the weather backgrounds ?
    2010-11-17 11:28 PM
    Don't know what I did, but the White Line on the left is back. I remember there was an issue with this as well as a fix (I believe) a while back. I can respring to get rid of it, but it comes back every 3-4 times I spring. Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0064.png  
    2010-11-18 12:01 AM
    just wondering, I been using this theme for a couple of days now, is the background weather suppose to do anything else, my only shows moving clouds or rain drops, is it suppose to get darker at night? mine is not, and is there a way for me to change the weather background picture once in a while or does it come with the theme?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo-nov-16-10-45-08-pm.jpg  
    2010-11-18 02:56 AM
    @dd721

As per the FAQ on page 1; This is a known issue and a respring will fix or cause the issue. This is not a flaw with the theme but, Winterboard not being fully compatible with newer hi-res themes. Blue can confirm or expose me to be a "moron".
    2010-11-18 03:00 AM
    @ Blue
    I have done the shadow around all 43 images, I will post the download link later.
    Like I said in my last post, I tried to combine the animations with the weather backgrounds but keep running into problems with the wallpapers going over the top of the animations! I cannot find the solution, you would need someone with more html experience than me. I for one do NOT think it is too complicated, I think people would like the option to turn off the weather backgrounds, then they can have their own wallpaper but still get the animated weather.
    I attach here the shadow overlay I used for the weather wallpaper backgrounds incase you need it for a new dunno.png or something.

@ Virus,
    The "shine" you are talking about is the white line that runs the whole length of the screen down the left side yes? This has nothing to do with the weather wallpapers/animations, this problem has been here since the beginning! I believe it's a Winterboard bug.

You also say that your clock is cut off by the weather wallpapers, this should not happen if you put the themes in the correct order in Winterboard:

TOP= AnalogMOD
    2nd = Animated Weather
    3rd = Animated Weather Wallpapers
    Bottom = TimelessHD theme

If you already have it like this then there is some problem with the nonHD set-up as this is working on the iPhone4.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-wwshadow.png  
    2010-11-18 04:14 AM
    Yes, I for one, also do NOT think it is too complicated, I would definitely like the option to turn off the weather backgrounds, have my own background but still enjoy the animated weather.
    2010-11-18 04:44 AM
    @ Blue,

Here is the link for the new weather wallpapers with the shadow around them:
    gems.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Unzip it, place the "gems" folder in:Animated Weather Wallpaper.theme/ Widgets/Weather/Icon Sets, overwriting the old one.
    2010-11-18 05:46 AM
5,055 ... 1656646566676876116166 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD