User Tag List

The gems file is only an icon set, wait till tomorrow, I will post the AWWMod (Animated Weather Wallpapers)
    2010-11-18 01:25 PM
    I guess what I was looking for was the AWW
    any chance of you sending it to me Ian?
    2010-11-18 02:11 PM
    Hey , all of sudden since ian started roaming here the pages just stack and stack , i finally get my iphone nex week , and with the work on this theme plus what it already have im more in love, but i noticed something that i want that wasnt here before, ian , u made the calender widget which is simple, elegant, and clean , but it used all the middle space, who made the smaller one that allows for 2 icons on each side? Can i get a copy of that please

============== Edit ============
    Nevermind , found it
    Last edited by mtbsickrider; 2010-11-18 at 03:51 PM.
    2010-11-18 03:42 PM
    Does anyone have this wallpaper as a standard image?? with no shadow around or anything?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-.png  
    2010-11-18 04:15 PM
    This is an improved animated weather, the animations are displayed in the window over the top of whatever background you are using. I have added rain to the lightening, and re-worked the lightening png's.
    Unzip the attached file, inside is the "LowerAW.theme" place this in your phone's themes folder, go to winterboard and put it above the TimelessHD.theme. If you are using an overlay that does not have a transparent window then put the LowerAW right at the top in Winterboard.

To set you location, open the "locationHere.js" file and put your code in here (should be the same as the one you use for the other widget in TimelessHD Mods)

There are a small set of changing backgrounds for this which I will post a link in a day or two BUT there might be a few issues with them I will post it anyway just to get your feedback, you can always turn it off if it doesn't work correctly

See Post below - found issue!
    You are all beta testers now Any problems with the animations can be posted here but I will not fix them 1 by 1, better to wait a week till I get all the problems (hopefully none) then I will update it. Please post any problems found here, not in a PM.. Thanks
    I have been using this for a week now with no problems.

This is a modded version of Wyndwarriors widget made with Alien1974's html weather animations.

If you download it I would appreciate you hitting my "Thanks" button Thanks.

Enjoy
    @Ian,

Mine is not working as advertised. Not sure if this is what Blue is seeing. I have attached screenies for my setup and the end result. Only thing I have in the mix is the "calendar.theme". Still playing with it. Any ideas?

TIA!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo-1.png   TimelessHD-photo-2.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-18 at 05:21 PM.
    2010-11-18 05:12 PM
    Oops, wrong screenies. DiskAid shafted me on the copy (all the files were empty)

Copied on a Windows box, all good. Looks GREAT!
    2010-11-18 05:20 PM
    This is an improved animated weather, the animations are displayed in the window over the top of whatever background you are using. I have added rain to the lightening, and re-worked the lightening png's.
    Unzip the attached file, inside is the "LowerAW.theme" place this in your phone's themes folder, go to winterboard and put it above the TimelessHD.theme. If you are using an overlay that does not have a transparent window then put the LowerAW right at the top in Winterboard.

To set you location, open the "locationHere.js" file and put your code in here (should be the same as the one you use for the other widget in TimelessHD Mods)

There are a small set of changing backgrounds for this which I will post a link in a day or two BUT there might be a few issues with them I will post it anyway just to get your feedback, you can always turn it off if it doesn't work correctly

You are all beta testers now Any problems with the animations can be posted here but I will not fix them 1 by 1, better to wait a week till I get all the problems (hopefully none) then I will update it. Please post any problems found here, not in a PM.. Thanks
    I have been using this for a week now with no problems.

This is a modded version of Wyndwarriors widget made with Alien1974's html weather animations.

If you download it I would appreciate you hitting my "Thanks" button Thanks.

Enjoy
    thx yet again, bro!
    2010-11-18 06:17 PM
    @Blue
    why do i get some white lines on the top and on the left side of springboard after respring?not always but is there any way to avoid that?Thanks!
    2010-11-18 06:26 PM
    I don't have the exact icons, got these from the web. You will need to find the correct folders to install. Also, these are the @2x (higher res) variety if they are low res will need to ask someone what the correct specs are (Ian) .

Any idea how to get them to theme correctly? They are surrounded by a white box. I've tried renaming, respringing and rebooting.

Also, do these icons and com.xxx folders need to be in the Bundles folder or can I just rename them in the Applications folder?
    Last edited by DannyJ31; 2010-11-18 at 08:55 PM.
    2010-11-18 08:40 PM
    Dont just move this icons to your desktop, youll loose transparency, make a rightclick on your mouse, open it into a new browser window and then save the icons. Or rightclick on the icon and choose "save as..." or something

You need to find out the bundles folders. I add more icons to every theme update.

Generally i would appreciate if someone posts icons here, he also takes the minute to make a bundles folder, so not thousands of user must do this on its own, im sure if someone creates a icon he has a working bundle folder and uses this app
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-18 at 09:11 PM.
    2010-11-18 09:05 PM
    Any idea how to get them to theme correctly? They are surrounded by a white box. I've tried renaming, respringing and rebooting.

Also, do these icons and com.xxx folders need to be in the Bundles folder or can I just rename them in the Applications folder?
    @Danny
    "Right click" on each image and choose open in a new tab. Then save it from that location, otherwise you will see the white frame around it (I learned the hard way myself).

I would create a new folder in the TimelessHD Bundles folder and rename it using the same name from the applications folder (I use the info.plist but, your way works also). I try and stay away from the Application folder if I can help it.

If you don't like those icons I can change them to match the original ones if you send them to me

@Blue
    I will create the folder next time. I don't have those apps so I wasn't sure of the name.
    2010-11-18 09:36 PM
    bloe can not get split.css to work on weather on iphone 4 do you know what i may be doing wrong thanks
    2010-11-18 09:55 PM
    @Ian,

Of course there has to be one of us that can't get this working correctly.

The clock has the PM at the 3'oclock position and I don't have my City name inside the clock anymore. I noticed it is different in your screenshot.

Any ideas?

TIA
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_1690.png  
    2010-11-19 12:36 AM
    @Ian,

Of course there has to be one of us that can't get this working correctly.

The clock has the PM at the 3'oclock position and I don't have my City name inside the clock anymore. I noticed it is different in your screenshot.

Any ideas?

TIA
    Mmmm, it looks like you are not using my style sheets which are in the theme! Or maybe you have two mods active in winterboard? You should only have TimelessHD and my mod above it somewhere (maybe the animated weather in-between them) Please check in Winterboard first & let me know.

EDIT.. Bollocks, I just checked and I didn't include the stylesheets, sorry about this, give me a little time and I will upload here for you.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-19 at 01:06 AM.
    2010-11-19 12:56 AM
    Here is my setup. I followed the instructions on #1285 (Or I thought I did)
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_1691.png  
    2010-11-19 01:12 AM
    There is a tweak called No Spotlight Icon you can download from Cydia.
    i4 No Page Dots will will get rid of the page indicators and the search icon.
    2010-11-19 01:19 AM
    @jtskinz

Unzip the attached zip file, there are two stylesheets inside.

Put "split.css" in the Widgets/Weather/Stylesheets folder
    Put "Digital Clock Set.css in the Widgets/Clock folder

To re-set your location: Go to Widgets/Weather folder, open Weather.html and put your code in here (11th line down from the top) save the file.

Please let me know if it's okay after this as I need to fix the original upload. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Attached Files
    2010-11-19 01:20 AM
    As always, Thanks!!

How can I adjust the color of the second hand? It is not in the same location as the AnalogClock? Or am I getting too greedy...
    2010-11-19 01:32 AM
    As always, Thanks!!

How can I adjust the color of the second hand? It is not in the same location as the AnalogClock? Or am I getting too greedy...
    No, this uses images for the hands, they are in the images folder (sechand.png) What color are you thinking about, if you don't have photoshop I can do it for you.
    2010-11-19 01:57 AM
    hi, I bought this theme from cydia and want to use a different dock with it. could someone make a chronograh clock overlay that's transparent where the dock is? the black strip shows behind my dock. thanks. by the way great theme
    2010-11-19 03:02 AM
5,055 ... 1858666768697078118168 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD