I do have Photoshop but, I am in the learning stages. Can you tell me something a little easier (maybe)? What color is the clock face in this mod? It's like some aqua-blue color, thought you might have the color code.

Thanks!
    2010-11-19 04:11 AM
    hi, I bought this theme from cydia and want to use a different dock with it. could someone make a chronograh clock overlay that's transparent where the dock is? the black strip shows behind my dock. thanks. by the way great theme
    You mean like this?

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-chrono-no-dock.png  
    2010-11-19 04:45 AM
    thanks so much Ian, that's perfect.
    2010-11-19 04:59 AM
    Hi all,

Please see my signature for the download link to the Animated Weather Wallpapers (AWW)

To set you location: )MUST be the same as the other Timelass widgets)
    Go to Widgets/Weather folder and oper "Weather.html" Put your code here (the 11th line down from the top)

Set it up in winterboard like the screenshot below.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0242.png  
    2010-11-19 05:17 AM
    I gotta test this whole weather stuff!
    2010-11-19 05:32 AM
    Is there anyway I could have a couple of Icons for a cydia package? I have the full theme!

They are: Autosilent & NotifyPro
    2010-11-19 05:35 AM
    I do have Photoshop but, I am in the learning stages. Can you tell me something a little easier (maybe)? What color is the clock face in this mod? It's like some aqua-blue color, thought you might have the color code.

Thanks!
    I could spend weeks doing photoshop tutorials But that's not for this forums.
    Just open the overlay and play with the Hue in the "Hue & Saturation" adjustment.
    Google/Youtube is the best place for photoshop tutorials.
    2010-11-19 05:39 AM
    Hi all,

Please see my signature for the download link to the Animated Weather Wallpapers (AWW)

To set you location: )MUST be the same as the other Timelass widgets)
    Go to Widgets/Weather folder and oper "Weather.html" Put your code here (the 11th line down from the top)

Set it up in winterboard like the screenshot below.

u're the man, bro!
    2010-11-19 05:39 AM
    Is there anyway I could have a couple of Icons for a cydia package? I have the full theme!

Anybody who wants icons made should post the original icon so we can apply the Timeless mask to it

u're the man, bro!
    LOL... Thanks, but you should try it first.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-19 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 05:42 AM
    Anybody who wants icons made should post the original icon so we can apply the Timeless mask to it

Autosilent:

NotifyPro:
    2010-11-19 05:52 AM

Hd & non HD. They will need re-named.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-hd1.png   TimelessHD-hd2.png  
    Attached Images TimelessHD-nonhd1.png TimelessHD-nonhd2.png 
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-19 at 06:18 AM.
    2010-11-19 06:12 AM
    Hd & non HD. They will need re-named.
    Thank you!
    2010-11-19 06:13 AM
    Sorry, I kinda messed up the last time I posted this, I forgot to include the style sheets.

You can download this here:Blue Chrono.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

It's the clock that uses image (png) files for the hands. The second hand is working in the position shown.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-clockhands.png  
    2010-11-19 07:00 AM
    Ian is it possible to make the folders icon the same shape as the other icons? The folders icons are more like a square and the other ones have more of rectangular look with curved edges
    2010-11-19 08:03 AM
    Ian is it possible to make the folders icon the same shape as the other icons? The folders icons are more like a square and the other ones have more of rectangular look with curved edges
    Don't know what the small icons (inside the folder icon) will do with this

Back up the old one first as Iv"e not tried this and might not work correctly.

It goes in the Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder.

Good luck
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-foldericonbg-2x.png  
    2010-11-19 08:47 AM
    Good morning . You're all posting here while I'm sleeping. LOL.
    So i was a little busy with releasing Helvecia.
    Ian: thanks a lot again for all your support here. I'll try to test your latest files again today

@virus: what changes did you made exactly to the theme ?
    2010-11-19 08:55 AM
    Don't know what the small icons (inside the folder icon) will do with this

Back up the old one first as Iv"e not tried this and might not work correctly.

It goes in the Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder.

Good luck
    Ah man, didnt work! i still have the same squared icons....its ok tho, don't want to take up too much of ur time! i know ur too busy with the other stuff that ur working on with this theme!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevermind i got it to work! thanx a bunch Ian!

Can i also get an icon for gpSPhone plz?

Last edited by Junior_G; 2010-11-19 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 09:16 AM
    Ah man, didnt work! i still have the same squared icons....its ok tho, don't want to take up too much of ur time! i know ur too busy with the other stuff that ur working on with this theme!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can i also get an icon for gpSPhone plz?

I never know if you all need the HD or not so always make two!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-gpshd.png  
    Attached Images TimelessHD-gps-non-hd.png 
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-19 at 09:48 AM.
    2010-11-19 09:39 AM

What does it look like? screeine?
    2010-11-19 09:54 AM
    @Ian

Have the AWW installed, doesn't look like it is using the "cloudy night.png"? I didn't copy the separate gems dl into the icon sets/gems folder. I assumed the newer AWW had those already in there.

Any ideas?
    TIA
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-19 11:49 AM
5,055 ... 1959676869707179119169 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD