That looks very nice. Can you share what you did to make it look that way?
    2010-11-19 06:36 PM
    Hi,

can anyone ulpoad Ians AWW theme to another place. 2Shared link doesn`t work for me.

Thank you very much in advance!

tb007
    2010-11-19 06:37 PM
    - Delete the blank calendar icon and rework the info.plist file that makes the calendar-icon font transparent
    - Delete the clock icon
    - Delete the blank weather icon
    Where do I find these icons and how do I do the rework?
    2010-11-19 06:49 PM
    That looks very nice. Would you mind sharing how you got it to look like that?

Thanks Blue for beautiful theme!!!!

(I've modded it a bit, hope you all like it)
    2010-11-19 07:14 PM
    My last icon requests for now and i would like them in hd plz! Thank you soooooo much!

-dTunes

-Categories

-Appflow

-MobileTheatre

-MusicMeow
    Last edited by Junior_G; 2010-11-19 at 07:49 PM.
    2010-11-19 07:38 PM
    Ian, i copied Your timeless.theme, lowerAW and AWW to the iphone, enabled only this three themes, sorted them: lowerAW-AWW-TimelessHD and the Overlay is not working now ? Maybe this only works together with your BlueChrono Mod
    (donīt mind the dock/springjumps)

Did the same for me until I moved the TimelessHD-AnalogMOD above the lowerAW and AWW themes.
    2010-11-19 08:12 PM
    You mean this one? It's not exactly red (yes, reddish) as it is close to being invisible on the inside. The red shine is behind the AWW so it is translated into a red line, which is not so bad. Also I noticed there's some kind of white curves on both (in)sides of the LCD. Not sure where those came from. Certainly not from the overlay.

Anyway, as I am using 5 icons, I did mod the the top canvas from the original 4 slots and also took out the triangle below the dock.. I'm learning..

If you want, I can attach the overlay I've modded.

@Ian, the folders now look awesome!
    Please post your MOD. No offense to "Blue" I like a little "red". The original Digital Overlay looks kind older phone or calculator screen.

My last icon requests for now and i would like them in hd plz! Thank you soooooo much!

-dTunes

-Categories

-Appflow

-MobileTheatre

-MusicMeow
    Per Blue's request (Post #1350), can you supply me with the Bundle folder names for each icon? Usually a com.XXXX.YYYY format. I will go ahead and start making them now.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-19 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 10:24 PM
    5 HD icons
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-10.png   TimelessHD-11.png   TimelessHD-12.png   TimelessHD-13.png   TimelessHD-14.png  
    2010-11-20 01:34 AM
    Ian, i copied Your timeless.theme, lowerAW and AWW to the iphone, enabled only this three themes, sorted them: lowerAW-AWW-TimelessHD and the Overlay is not working now ? Maybe this only works together with your BlueChrono Mod
    (donīt mind the dock/springjumps)

Hi Blue,

I think you mind is on Helvetica or something It won't work with only these three active as none of them has an overlay You must add a Mod, analog or digital
    2010-11-20 02:01 AM

-dTunes

-Categories

-Appflow

-MobileTheatre

-MusicMeow
    Thanks, this are all low-resolution icons, so if possible try to find something in highres because upscaling any graphic makes it blurry. I know that this isnīt easy, as many of this Cydia apps are not avaiable in highres.

@Ian: uups, yes, itīs working now, youīre right iīm switching several times a day between Helvecia and Timeless and now really forgot the clock mod.
    I will test this now and if everything is fine iīll add a link in post one the next two days. Thanks.

EDIT: SO it is working and shows a correct fog animation but unfortunatly a day background in the middle of the night ?
    I setup my location at the AnalogMOD.theme (weather.html), at the AWW theme (weather.html) and the LowerAW.theme (locationHere.js). Any idea ?

Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-20 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-20 03:04 AM
    Thanks, this are all low-resolution icons, so if possible try to find something in highres because upscaling any graphic makes it blurry. I know that this isnīt easy, as many of this Cydia apps are not avaiable in highres.

@Ian: uups, yes, itīs working now, youīre right iīm switching several times a day between Helvecia and Timeless and now really forgot the clock mod.
    I will test this now and if everything is fine iīll add a link in post one the next two days. Thanks.

EDIT: SO it is working and shows a correct fog animation but unfortunatly a day background in the middle of the night ?
    I setup my location at the AnalogMOD.theme (weather.html), at the AWW theme (weather.html) and the LowerAW.theme (locationHere.js). Any idea ?

@Blue
    Had the same issue this morning Ian corrected it by doing the following (see attached image)
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-20 03:51 AM

Blue, all the guy's are uploading low res icons, I up scale them and add a High Pass filter (Vivid light blend mode) to try & clean them up, it's the best we can do with these low res ones.

Regarding your daytime wallpaper, it's very strange, I have this haze/fog all the time here and it always shows the correct wallpaper!
    I am wondering if it has anything to do with your 24hr set-up, Please go to your settings in your phone and set the clock to 12hr, just so we can rule this out.
    Please also make sure your time zone is correct, no good having the correct time but in the wrong time zone.
    Is it the same with my BlueChronoMod?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-20 at 06:09 AM.
    2010-11-20 04:03 AM
    thanx for the icons ian!
    2010-11-20 04:19 AM
    Looks like this animated weather might be short lived! I am in communication with a very helpful gentleman who is re-doing Wyndwarriors html5 animations for the iPad, but get this... it will be continuous No more clouds sweeping off and restarting again, he informed me his cloud animation has some 20-40 separate cloud png images all on their own animation Not sure if the iPhone4 could handle that but he is willing to share and maybe (with some luck) help me port this to the iphone4 The clouds would never stop, the rain would just keep falling, the mist will keep coming & coming.. you get the idea
    I am trying to do this already by duplicating our existing png's but still a long way to go

I will keep you all posted.

Ian.
    2010-11-20 05:04 AM
    Looks like this animated weather might be short lived! I am in communication with a very helpful gentleman who is re-doing Wyndwarriors html5 animations for the iPad, but get this... it will be continuous No more clouds sweeping off and restarting again, he informed me his cloud animation has some 20-40 separate cloud png images all on their own animation Not sure if the iPhone4 could handle that but he is willing to share and maybe (with some luck) help me port this to the iphone4 The clouds would never stop, the rain would just keep falling, the mist will keep coming & coming.. you get the idea
    I am trying to do this already by duplicating our existing png's but still a long way to go

Ian.
    Thx for all your efforts and Blue's too
    2010-11-20 05:11 AM

Ian.
    It's getting better and better.. thanks all u talented guys!
    2010-11-20 07:25 AM
    Ian,

Ok the rain came all the way down and the thunder looks like they're hitting the ground (grass) which I think, will never be the case in real life.. lol.. but i'm contented!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0257.png  
    2010-11-20 07:36 AM
    Please post your MOD. No offense to "Blue" I like a little "red". The original Digital Overlay looks kind older phone or calculator screen.
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-overlaydigitalredclear_5icon.png  
    2010-11-20 07:41 AM
    Ian,

Ok the rain came all the way down and the thunder looks like they're hitting the ground (grass) which I think, will never be the case in real life.. lol.. but i'm contented!
    LOL.. Of coarse it happens in real life .... once a year at least
    2010-11-20 07:57 AM
    LOL.. ya, never is not the right word.. just that where I am, land is so scarce that you'll never see lightning hitting the ground as there are many conductors and grounding/earthing protections everywhere..
    2010-11-20 08:29 AM
5,055 ... 2161697071727381121171 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD