Thanks for this theme Blue Any suggestions for wifi and other status bar icons?
    If you have not tried it, look into Cydia for 'Status Bar' - it will come up with numerous Status Bar mods. Not sure whether that's what you want.
    2010-11-20 06:24 PM
    So, i just released Ians animated weather "officially" now.
    A link is in post one (below the Preview picture)

Everything you need inclusive this detailled installation guide is in this download

FIRST: make a backup of this theme, simply move the whole theme to your desktop i case you corrupted somthing

1. If you want the ANIMATED WEATHER ONLY (with your own background or with the stock theme background) then copy "TimlessHD-AW.theme" to your themes folder and enable it at winterboard. And donīt forget to first open "locationHere.js" and write in your location code too!

2. If you want the animated weather PLUS THE CHANGING BACKGROUNDS then:
    a) Also copy TimelessHD-AW Wallpapers.theme" to your themes folder and enable it at winterboard.
    b) Open this path
    TimelessHD-AW Wallpapers.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    and write in your location code like you did it to the main theme.
    c) Copy the attached file "Widget.html" to all of the clock mods you want to use it (e.g. TimelessHD-ANalogMOD.theme)
    d) Sort everything at winterboard this way:

TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme (or digital or chronograph mod)
    TimelessHD-AW.theme
    TimelessHD-AW Wallpapers.theme
    TimelessHD.theme

blue
    2010-11-20 06:42 PM
    Great stuff Blue.. thanks
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-20 at 06:53 PM.
    2010-11-20 06:42 PM
    I tried to lighten Ian's Overlay and also made the glyphs red to boot.

I still don't have the font the appears in Blue's screenies. Anyone else have that font? Looks like it has a shadow when on a black background.

**added another Overlay a little lighter
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_1700.png   TimelessHD-photo.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-20 at 09:01 PM.
    2010-11-20 07:27 PM
    Can someone just add the triangle on the dock of these Overlays plz? I'am thinking of going back to the 4 icon dock thank you!

2010-11-20 08:58 PM
    Can someone just add the triangle on the dock of these Overlays plz? I'am thinking of going back to the 4 icon dock thank you!
    Here you go!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-defaultclearwhite.png   TimelessHD-blackclockclear.png  
    2010-11-20 09:22 PM
    Hey can you or someone else post a good link to the animated weather wallpaper (aww)? The link in the forum is broken and I am so jealous that just about every time someone posts a picture of their springboard, it shows the aww. Thanks in advance.
    Blue just posted em on the first page. Try that one.

I tried to lighten Ian's Overlay and also made the glyphs red to boot.

I still don't have the font the appears in Blue's screenies. Anyone else have that font? Looks like it has a shadow when on a black background.

**added another Overlay a little lighter
    You sure luvs red my friend . I may be wrong but it looks to me that the fonts are the same just that the shadowy effect is Blue's work for this theme by default. The white icons can sometimes take over when you turned on the 'White Icon Labels' in WinterBoard. Did you? Just ruling out the possibility.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-11-20 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-20 09:34 PM
    Thank you Eddie
    2010-11-20 09:39 PM

You sure luvs red my friend . I may be wrong but it looks to me that the fonts are the same just that the shadowy effect is Blue's work for this theme by default. The white icons can sometimes take over when you turned on the 'White Icon Labels' in WinterBoard. Did you? Just ruling out the possibility.
    @Eddie
    No white icon labels applied in WB. I went back through some of you posts and your font doesn't have the shadow Blue's has either? See attachment. Font appears to be black and on a black background it has a white shadow.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-blues.png   TimelessHD-eddies.png  
    2010-11-20 09:55 PM
    one thing I'm having trouble with is adjusting the weather .... it's in some other language and I changed everything like in the pic provided but still not in English and the weather is wrong too. I also put my zip code in the var locale spot but still nothing. can someone help?? :/
    1. Not possible: The default language for free and paid version for date, clock and weather is english, you donīt have to change anything there. Why do you want to change that ?
    2. PLEASE read the installation guide, Who told you to use a ZIP code or write this code to var/locale ?

@Eddie
    No white icon labels applied in WB. I went back through some of you posts and your font doesn't have the shadow Blue's has either? See attachment. Font appears to be black and on a black background it has a white shadow.
    The default font is black with a white glow/shadow effect (see screenshots in post one).
    If you donīt play with the info.plist or enable any other winterboard mod it will look that way.
    Some users use a simple white font but that looks terrible in my eyes, i played some hours to get that look
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-20 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-20 10:05 PM
    @jtskinz, you might of downloaded something from Ian that caused the font style to change. In Ians post #1434 he replied saying that it might of been because of him. But I'am not 100% sure. Mine works fine and my font is like Blues.
    2010-11-20 10:20 PM

The default font is black with a white glow/shadow effect (see screenshots in post one).
    If you donīt play with the info.plist or enable any other winterboard mod it will look that way.
    Some users use a simple white font but that looks terrible in my eyes, i played some hours to get that look
    @Blue
    I haven't messed with the info.plist (not that I'm aware of) and don't have any other themes applied (disabled them to test). Do you know where the font is stored? I can look there to start.

Thanks!!

I use to like the white until I saw your font. I don't think I have seen anyone's screenies with that font in this thread (other than yours)

@jtskinz, you might of downloaded something from Ian that caused the font style to change. In Ians post #1434 he replied saying that it might of been because of him. But I'am not 100% sure. Mine works fine and my font is like Blues.
    Ah, It is the Calendar.Theme from Ian. Disabled it and the font magically appears.

Thanks ogm4 and Blue!!
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-11-20 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-20 10:33 PM
    Yes Ian uses that. So white is better readable but this style looks better I think. But it's like always a question if personal taste.
    2010-11-21 01:20 AM
    @Blue
    I haven't messed with the info.plist (not that I'm aware of) and don't have any other themes applied (disabled them to test). Do you know where the font is stored? I can look there to start.

Thanks!!

I use to like the white until I saw your font. I don't think I have seen anyone's screenies with that font in this thread (other than yours)

Ah, It is the Calendar.Theme from Ian. Disabled it and the font magically appears.

Thanks ogm4 and Blue!!
    If you want the original font back and the calendar:
    Copy the info,plist from the Analog/Digital Mod you are using into the calendar replacing the old one.
    2010-11-21 01:41 AM
    I am seeing a night background during the day. Anyone else seeing this? Looks like the weather animation is day, just not the background. If that makes any sense. It's 6:30PM and I believe they are supposed to change at 8:00PM.

Any ideas? Or is anyone else having the same issues?

TIA!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-nightbackground.png  
    2010-11-21 01:43 AM
    I am seeing a night background during the day. Anyone else seeing this? Looks like the weather animation is day, just not the background. If that makes any sense. It's 6:30PM and I believe they are supposed to change at 8:00PM.

Any ideas? Or is anyone else having the same issues?

TIA!
    That looks clean!
    2010-11-21 02:00 AM
    I've been looking through the posts and just cannot figure out how to get this setup. There doesn't seem to be a definitive instruction set or download.

I am a donator for this theme. Can someone please pm me the exact stuff I need. Any help would be great!!!!!!!

2010-11-21 02:32 AM
    I've been looking through the posts and just cannot figure out how to get this setup. There doesn't seem to be a definitive instruction set or download.

I am a donator for this theme. Can someone please pm me the exact stuff I need. Any help would be great!!!!!!!

This setup was posted by Ian on previous pages.

Look at Post #1373 for the Blue Chrono Theme (Clock and Hand MODs)
    Look at Post #1387 for this Overlay (will need to replace it with the one in Blue Chrono Theme)
    Look at any of Ian's post under his "signature", there are the installs for the 3 below.

Timeless Mods. Animated Weather: lowerAW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Animated Weather Wallpapers: 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
    Calendars:Calendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download SmallCalendar.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Also, after you have copied the following Themes into Winterboard you will need to look at Ian's post #1364 to get the order correct.

I know that sounds like alot but, it's actually fairly simple. I did it

If it works make sure you THANK IAN, if it doesn't you can blame me

I know Blue posted a "new" update recently, this may incorporate some or all of this. I'm not sure.
    2010-11-21 03:15 AM
    That's nice I'm a filipino too but i'm working here in France.
    I would like the lighter red one with normal buttons,only 4 rows without the glow at the bottom but with a dock. I don't know if you've noticed the top part of the lcd under the status bar. i removed the gray layer, could you remove it also? Salamat!
    Here you go.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-redlcd-gloss4button.png   TimelessHD-redlcd-nogloss4button.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-21 at 03:51 AM.
    2010-11-21 03:46 AM
    @ bluemetal - when I first activated the theme, there is a German word inside the clock and the weather is wayy off from what it should be. in the "var locale" section, I tried the zip and the yahoo location code but none of them seem to change anything. and it says to put "false" in a certain section of text. but still nothing. I have the paid version. what can I be doing wrong??

iMary Đ
    2010-11-21 04:20 AM
5,055 ... 2464727374757684124174 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD