Try these, rename the sun to "Sunray" and the moon to "moonray".
    Thanks a lot.

Will give that a try - just need it to get light now
    2010-12-14 08:06 AM
    @ mdoru,
    What position is the Analog MOD in Winterboard? it's not in your Winterboard screenshot?
    look at this screenshot now..last night i was unable at a certain moment to make a wallpaper appear under the clock but it was not the one in the presentation screenshot :-?? without wallpaper some animated clouds are "fooling around" under the clock and with wallpaper (one similar to windows xp..some grass and blue sky) no more clouds but the clock is running like low fps..so slow...do i have to arange in a certain order in winterboard so everything can go wright ? orr..huh ..thanks

later edit..: i forgot to attach the screenshot . my bad
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0529-1-.png  
    Last edited by mdoru; 2010-12-14 at 09:41 AM.
    2010-12-14 09:04 AM
    look at this screenshot now..last night i was unable at a certain moment to make a wallpaper appear under the clock but it was not the one in the presentation screenshot :-?? without wallpaper some animated clouds are "fooling around" under the clock and with wallpaper (one similar to windows xp..some grass and blue sky) no more clouds but the clock is running like low fps..so slow...do i have to arange in a certain order in winterboard so everything can go wright ? orr..huh ..thanks
    I'm not familiar what you get with the free version of this theme, in the full version you have the TimeslesHD theme + a Mod - Analog or Digital, I can't see on your Winterboard screenshot any of these mods!
    You are not using a transparent overlay so I think it's better if you disable that weather in winterboard and enable the UniAW.theme.
    2010-12-14 09:39 AM
    I'm not familiar what you get with the free version of this theme, in the full version you have the TimeslesHD theme + a Mod - Analog or Digital, I can't see on your Winterboard screenshot any of these mods!
    You are not using a transparent overlay so I think it's better if you disable that weather in winterboard and enable the UniAW.theme.
    check up now, i forgot to attach the new screenshot. my baad..
    2010-12-14 09:43 AM
    check up now, i forgot to attach the new screenshot. my baad..
    Ok, i got the new screenie, But it is still not a transparent overlay!

Anyway, try this order in Winterboard:

Top: No Icon Shadows - iBlank (selected)
    UniAW (Selected)...... remember to set your weather code.
    LowerAW (NOT Selected).... remember to set your weather code if you are going to use it.
    TimelessHD-AnalogMOD (Selected)
    TimelessHD-AW Wallpaper (NOT Selected)....remember to set your weather code if you are going to use it.
    TimelessHD Free (Selected).... remember to set your weather code.

If you want the weather in the lower section then de-select the UniAW and select the LowerAW. If you get a transparent overlay, move the LowerAW under the Analog Mod.

You will not be able to see your own wallpaper in the bottom half of the screen because this is not a transparent overlay, same goes for the AWW (Animated Weather Wallpaper) if you ever want to use it.

Browse through this thread, there has been dozens of transparent overlays posted
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-14 at 10:17 AM.
    2010-12-14 10:10 AM
    Ok, i got the new screenie, But it is still not a transparent overlay!

Anyway, try this order in Winterboard:

Top: No Icon Shadows - iBlank (selected)
    UniAW (Selected)...... remember to set your weather code.
    TimelessHD-AnalogMOD (Selected)
    LowerAW (NOT Selected).... remember to set your weather code if you are going to use it.
    TimelessHD-AW Wallpaper (NOT Selected)....remember to set your weather code if you are going to use it.
    TimelessHD Free (Selected).... remember to set your weather code.

If you want the weather in the lower section then de-select the UniAW and select the LowerAW.

You will not be able to see your own wallpaper in the bottom half of the screen because this is not a transparent overlay, same goes for the AWW (Animated Weather Wallpaper) if you ever want to use it.

Browse through this thread, there has been dozens of transparent overlays posted
    Hmm this is crazy with these selected i get an empty clock in lockscreen with the design like in the first page where the clock is working and i have phone,calendar,email blabla..and as you can see in the new screens i have a white stripe in the left side and my native wallpaper :-?? maybee something somewhere is wrong..by me and i don't really know how to do it(i've set the wheater code everywhere). thank you for the help by the way
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0530-1-.png   TimelessHD-img_0531-1-.png  
    2010-12-14 10:21 AM
    @ mdoru,

Please de-activate everything in Winterboard except the TimelessHD.theme and the TimelessHD-AnalogMOD, tell me what it's like with just these two selected (the Timeless-AnalogMOD on top of the TimelessHD.theme)

One more thing, did you upgrade to 4.2 or are you still on 4.1?
    2010-12-14 11:22 AM
    @ mdoru,

Please de-activate everything in Winterboard except the TimelessHD.theme and the TimelessHD-AnalogMOD, tell me what it's like with just these two selected (the Timeless-AnalogMOD on top of the TimelessHD.theme)

One more thing, did you upgrade to 4.2 or are you still on 4.1?
    Okeey..did that but the same white stripe and the bar who is showing the seconds is running like low fps( with analog enabled)..is working ok with analog disabled and with no icon shadows enabled. I have 4.1 locked phone.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0536.png  
    2010-12-14 11:41 AM
    mdoru, this is strange, normally there is no overlay.png in the TimelessHD.theme, the overlay's are in the Mods, (analog or digital) Did you put an Overlay file in the Timeless HD.theme?
    2010-12-14 11:47 AM
    mdoru, this is strange, normally there is no overlay.png in the TimelessHD.theme, the overlay's are in the Mods, (analog or digital) Did you put an Overlay file in the Timeless HD.theme?
    no, i didn't touch the theme ..the only thing i did is copying it in themes folder and that's it...anyway don't bother any more it doesn't want to work property and i do not have an paypal account to donate for the full version so i will leave it like that until i will get bored. thank you so much for your time !
    2010-12-14 12:21 PM
    Thanks a lot.

Will give that a try - just need it to get light now
    Just to update this is what it looks like.

Thanks again Ian

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    2010-12-14 09:00 PM
    It's a pity the image is so small, can't hardly see it! even when you click on it for the full size it is only 100px X 150px, but what I can see looks very nice :-) Are you running the UniAW and the LowerAW at the same time?
    2010-12-14 09:21 PM
    It's a pity the image is so small, can't hardly see it! even when you click on it for the full size it is only 100px X 150px, but what I can see looks very nice :-) Are you running the UniAW and the LowerAW at the same time?
    Oh yeah - just posted the thumb nail link - oops

Yeah loving your weather - running both - just tweaked to only have one sun
    2010-12-14 09:28 PM
    Ahh.. thats a little better Lookin great
    2010-12-14 09:50 PM
    Ahh.. thats a little better Lookin great
    Thanks. All down to Blue for his great theme and all those who contribute to this thread with the mods.

Living in the North West of England the weather is more like this most of the time

2010-12-14 09:59 PM
    does anyone know how i can go from firmware 4.0.1 to 4.1?
    2010-12-15 06:48 AM
    Thanks. All down to Blue for his great theme and all those who contribute to this thread with the mods.

Living in the North West of England the weather is more like this most of the time

very nice!
    2010-12-15 07:14 AM
    And for completeness - one running UniAW and lowerAW with one moon

Last edited by Sheff1889; 2010-12-15 at 09:30 AM.
    2010-12-15 09:22 AM

I change the green from false to true but its still showing in Fahrenheit?

and please could someone make some IWC clock faces for the app.
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2010-12-15 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-15 02:39 PM
    Oh yeah - just posted the thumb nail link - oops

Yeah loving your weather - running both - just tweaked to only have one sun
    Really nice. Can you help with the tweaks that you had to do to make it function that way ? Replace the moon and sun in the lower ? What do you do to get take them out of the top ?
    2010-12-15 06:48 PM
5,055 ... 488896979899100108148198 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD