With courtesy of Bluemetal, here is the german translation of the weather description

Just copy "weather.html" to your folder "weather" (be sure: make a copy of the original weather.html )

weather.html
    2010-09-23 11:13 PM
    perfect, thanks a lot, i will add it to post one later and if you donīt mind also to the HD version as it works for both

If other users also want to translate the weather feel free to do it and post it here for all users.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-24 at 11:11 AM.
    2010-09-24 12:31 AM
    thanks a lot devavd you to blue metal!
    Last edited by MuseFan288; 2010-09-24 at 02:16 AM.
    2010-09-24 02:13 AM
    It's Blues theme, I just helped him port it because I really wanted it on my iPod :P

It's such an awesome theme, one of the best I've seen in a while, to be honest.
    2010-09-24 02:20 AM
    yup one of the best on iOS4 and previous firmwares i believe. thats why i thanked you lol for your help and blue for going along with it
    2010-09-24 04:25 AM
    i was waiting for timeless HD for a week nice theme blue i really like it, installed and worked fine. but just wondering is the paid version for iphone 3g. 1st week release for free ? LOL haha
    also i need help with another thing. there is a package named: WINDOWS WIFI from modmyi.com it change the wifi icon . i downloaded but is not working any ideas? can you upload it for me? plz

i download the free version for iphone 3g. is any way to change wallpaper from album or camera roll ? keeping the clock and everything else . looks like only for the paid version?
    Last edited by virus1225; 2010-09-24 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-24 09:47 PM
    i was waiting for timeless HD for a week nice theme blue i really like it, installed and worked fine. but just wondering is the paid version for iphone 3g. 1st week release for free ? LOL haha
    also i need help with another thing. there is a package named: WINDOWS WIFI from modmyi.com it change the wifi icon . i downloaded but is not working any ideas? can you upload it for me? plz

i download the free version for iphone 3g. is any way to change wallpaper from album or camera roll ? keeping the clock and everything else . looks like only for the paid version?
    1. Sorry, not understanding anything. So you have a 3G or a iphone4 or what ?
    2. I donīt have the time and canīt give support for other not working themes or mods, so it would be clever to ask the developer and not anybody
    3. You answered your last question by yourself (see post one)

So, if the the testers of the RC report no more issues i will send it to modmyi tomorrow, so it should be released on Sunday or Monday [/B]
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-24 at 10:49 PM.
    2010-09-24 10:37 PM
    Just checkin in on this thread! I really like the addition to the new transparent overlay. It really adds to an already great theme when you can display your own wallpaper. Nice Touch

BTW...I ended up purchasing and installing Lockinfo to check it out. I noticed that there are green and red colored indicators at the end; is this just to add a visual to the lockinfo theme?
    Attached Thumbnails Timeless-photo-sep-24-9-54-13-pm.jpg  
    Last edited by jsayz; 2010-09-25 at 05:57 AM.
    2010-09-25 05:45 AM
    Read this from the FAQ please, you must setup lockinfo that way and than this bars will work as real notification bars

Use LockInfo (Full version)?
    - Its autoinstalled, you only must do the following: Open "Settings" app - LockInfo- General and now enable "Hide empty sections". This is needed that the green and red lighted bars work as notification bars. They only appear now if you missed a call or got a new email and so on. Displaying that you have 0 emails (for example) is really not needed
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-25 at 08:38 PM.
    2010-09-25 11:10 AM
    Thanks Blue, another excellent job.

Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the small white triangle at the bottom of the page? I removed it from the overlay.png but it still shows up!

Attached Thumbnails Timeless-img_0012.png  
    2010-09-25 02:11 PM
    I moved the german weather translation to the "Extras" folder and made a new Safari glyph (download it at the free version)

@ian: This is painted both on the background and on the dock graphic. You must make also the dock graphic completly transparent: com.apple.springboard/[email protected].

This theme is made for 4 dock icons and i use Activator and it looks cool when sliding this little arrow to top to open the taskswitcherbar Thats the sense of this arrow and why i made it, but looks not good of course with 5 icons at bottom.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-25 at 08:39 PM.
    2010-09-25 04:52 PM
    I purchased TimelessHD several days ago, without ever seeing this thread...

I've been trying to figure out why my icons look like regular icons, not themed at all (with the exception of a couple that I got from Cydia, example: biteSMS)

After sitting down today and reading all nine pages of this thread, I've realized I purchased the iPhone 4 version. I have a 3GS. I don't recall the description on Cydia stating iPhone 4 only - and I assumed the HD part of the filename was a boast on how clean/awesome the theme was.

Is it possible, without having to purchase the non-HD version to get it to work by cutting and pasting things from the free version? Would I be able to put together a complete theme by mixing and matching that way?

I'm going to start working on it - and hopefully I'll be able to get it all to work properly.

I feel pretty stupid now.

EDIT: What are the differences between the free version and paid version?
    Transparent overlays
    Digital Clock
    LockInfo compatibility?
    SBSettings theme
    any others?

Hopefully just those - because they all seem to be working...

EDIT: I'm seeing UI files like notes and messaging that aren't in the free version. I need to get PhotoShop and reduce the 2X images by 50% according to what I read here...
    Last edited by Cat3TRD; 2010-09-25 at 07:26 PM.
    2010-09-25 06:57 PM
    @Cat: With excellent skills and much help i/we needed 5 or 6 days for porting this theme from HD to normal size. Better donīt try it. Weīre talking about some hundred or thousand graphics

HD is basicly a hint for a iphone4 (Retina display) theme.

I will send you Timeless 1.2 (regular size) for free and you come on my donators list so youīll get free updates. I need your email adress in this case

YOu can read in post one whats part of the free version, everything else you see is for the full version only.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-25 at 08:41 PM.
    2010-09-25 08:33 PM
    I have one slight problem with the full version.
    No Clock!!

everything else works very well with no messing at all.
    i have the analog mod at the top of winterboard

anyone got any ideas

2010-09-25 08:46 PM
    Youīre the second user that reported that. i Have no idea to be true. Some hundered others donīt have this problem.

Do the following (trial and error method)
    - Look at winterboard if this theme is on top of every other theme
    - See if the clock widget is on top of the theme at winterboard
    - Make sure you not deleted anything or corrupted any file of this theme.
    - Disable other themes or mods at winterboard.
    - Try to disable or uninstall every cydia app that could have something to do with the homescreen.
    2010-09-25 08:56 PM
    I've never had this problem, but I'll try to replicate it by messing with different settings.

I have one slight problem with the full version.
    No Clock!!

everything else works very well with no messing at all.
    i have the analog mod at the top of winterboard

anyone got any ideas

Can you give me an idea as to what Cydia apps you have installed?

I tried for an hour now to replicate this, and it's just not happening. So it's either a Cydia app you have installed, or the way you installed this theme.
    Last edited by devadv; 2010-09-25 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-25 09:47 PM
    No problems overhere everything works as promised and I'm using many tweaks like Iconoclasm, Gridlock, Five-icon Dock, Infinifolders and LockInfo.

Here a screenshot with my pride:

-
    How do you remove the icon labels for Phone, messages, weather and calendar?
    -
    Last edited by @pple_nrd; 2010-09-25 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-25 11:20 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, you can't remove it for certain icons without removing for all icons, but then again, I'm not a themer so I'd wait for an answer from Blue.
    2010-09-26 12:46 AM
    1. Basicly you can remove all dock labels and seperatly the homescreen labels by reworking the info.plist file and make text and shadow transparent.

2. There is also a bundleidentifier method to remove the labels but
    - This does not work with auto-installations and must be made by every user manually.
    - Even if it would work i can not know what apps users want to use for the widget so it would be impossible to use for a paid theme.
    - User can not find calendar and weather app at the taskswitcherbar anymore when the label is also gone.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-26 at 01:25 AM.
    2010-09-26 01:23 AM
    1. Basicly you can remove all dock labels and seperatly the homescreen labels by reworking the info.plist file and make text and shadow transparent.
    Hi Blue, (or anybody who can help)

I have made my clock icon transparent and placed it behind the analog clock (5 rows), so when I touch the analog clock the clock application opens, but of coarse I still see the icon label and it looks bad! I would like to make only the clock icon label transparent. On 3.1.3 we use to use the "LocalizedApplicationNames.strings" but as you know, this does not work any more on ios4.
    Could you be more specific on the method, what exactly would I add to the info.plist file to make this text and shadow transparent for this icon?

Many thanks for all your help.

Ian.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-09-26 at 05:00 AM.
    2010-09-26 04:49 AM
501 ... 5678917 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD