oops the one on Rock isnt the HD theme....But ill send you the link to the HD Beta and it has HD icons...=)
    2010-08-30 06:43 AM
    hell yea,!! im lovin ur HD icons, untouchable!
    2010-08-30 07:01 AM
    oops the one on Rock isnt the HD theme....But ill send you the link to the HD Beta and it has HD icons...=)
    Aight. Waiting on the link. Thanks.
    2010-08-30 07:57 AM
    com.apple.springboard and com.apple.TelephonyUI do not work all files have to be resized to work on iphone 4 [email protected] and slider [email protected] must be like this i brought this from rock
    2010-08-30 12:12 PM
    com.apple.springboard and com.apple.TelephonyUI do not work all files have to be resized to work on iphone 4 [email protected] and slider [email protected] must be like this i brought this from rock
    This is already in the HD Package! The one on Rock is the original theme! It does not have the HD theme in there...If you want I can send you the AfterHours-HD Beta link wich has HD icons...battery....sliders ...like u say!
    2010-08-30 02:22 PM
    FreeApple,

it could be great to try this beautiful theme on my IP4..

is it possible?

many thanks
    2010-08-30 07:36 PM
    Its not out for sale yet but If ude like you can jump on the beta team!!!=) Thanks
    2010-08-30 09:01 PM
    I got the HD theme. Good lookin on that. Thing is, i need to know how to set all this up. Like what's the base? What goes next? How can i get the clock only on the home screen? (like you have set up in your screen shots)And again the icons aren't themed "automatically". I switched from one theme to this one and the icons weren't themed. I went into the folders and found the themed icons. Do i need to replace all the icons with the themed ones manually or what?
    Assistance needed a.s.a.p or i'll go down with ship. That's word. If i can't get this [email protected] 2 look right i'll rock it all ****** up.
    2010-08-31 12:32 AM
    So the HD theme is not eleased yet...you must have the original...Widgets and UIs work but most apps and icons wont....I have the HD-Beta which I will glady send you if you already dont have....

Once you have all corectr files it would go like this in winterboard

AfterHours-HDBeta
    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours4.0

Set up like this and you should be good to go...let me know if you need the HD-Beta link
    2010-08-31 01:06 AM
    What does it take to get on the beta list for this, I would love to give it a try... iPhone 4!
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2010-08-31 at 01:28 AM.
    2010-08-31 01:26 AM
    This is already in the HD Package! The one on Rock is the original theme! It does not have the HD theme in there...If you want I can send you the AfterHours-HD Beta link wich has HD icons...battery....sliders ...like u say!
    when is the new afterhours updated theme release? and how can I update mine thanks!
    2010-08-31 01:54 AM
    Can I test out the beta?
    2010-08-31 02:05 AM
    So the HD theme is not eleased yet...
    Once you have all corectr files it would go like this in winterboard

AfterHours-HDBeta
    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours4.0

Set up like this and you should be good to go...let me know if you need the HD-Beta link
    I meant to say the beta. I was at work when i got it and couldn't **** with it til just now when i got home....
    Got it set up the way u suggested. looks good.
    Do i have to manually switch out the apps for the ones in the icon folder? Some cats on here are putting up screen shots with the apps themed. All mine are stock except for one i took out of the icon folder.
    I'll throw up some screenies later to show you what i'm talkin about.

edit...reread the first post. for some reason auto icon isn't working for me
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-08-31 at 02:52 AM.
    2010-08-31 02:07 AM
    beta Version 1.5 tonight!!!! =) all loaders more icons more app support! Widgets....and mre =) contact me PM if you wanna jump on the beta team...all I ask is for feedback in the forum so e can all be on the same page...."no punt intended" lol! hope to hear from a couple beta testers toay as well and maybee get a few things fixed before this release! Thanks everybody!!!!
    2010-08-31 01:36 PM
    Hi,

I too bought the afterhours theme - not realizing it wasn't the HD theme coming out. Will I be able to get the HD theme once it's complete - without having to repay? thanks! Love the effort going into this.
    2010-08-31 02:07 PM
    I need someone to break down what's going on with my theme.
    I've used multiple themes and every time i've switched themes the icons have changed to the theme i've switched to.
    I have the beta but the icons are stock. Do i have to manually switch the icons? If not, any suggestions on what i can do to fix the problem.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-08-31 at 04:28 PM.
    2010-08-31 02:59 PM
    I need someone to break down what's going on with my theme.
    I've used multiple themes and every time i've switched themes the icons have changed to the theme i've switched to.
    I have the beta but the icons are stock. Do i have to manually switch the icons? If not, any suggestions on what i can do to fix the problem.

you are n the iphone4 correct? All other beta users are not having any issues with the icons...maybee try turning on summer mode in WinterBoard...Iam stummped
    2010-08-31 03:24 PM
    you are n the iphone4 correct? maybee try turning on summer mode in WinterBoard...Iam stummped
    That actually worked. In the first shot I manually switched the phone icon.
    (1) is with summerboard off (2) Summerboard on
    Attached Thumbnails AfterHours-HD-img_0479.png   AfterHours-HD-img_0480.png  
    2010-08-31 04:34 PM
    Is there a big difference between regular and hd? I would like to beta test
    2010-09-01 02:33 AM
    Is there a big difference between regular and hd? I would like to beta test

Theres Not a big difference in what you see but the quality of the images are twice as big becuase of the Retnia display!=) And you can try the beta all I ask is that you respond to this forum with some feedback so I and others can correct what needs to be corrected and such! Thanks
    2010-09-01 04:58 AM
467 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD