freeapple.. i accidentally brought ur other red afterhours and i thought it was HD.. is there any way to get ur HD afterhours without paying it again?
    YES just give me a day or two to set up a new link

and others such as Cyan IO am working on your request just want things to be legitt before I give them too you...so dont think I forgot or am not responding Iam just doing the work and it takes time =)

thanks everyody I will be back later with alot of goodies for all of you!

just checked my email and kyle wrote me saying the package is fixed! =) it is now kive in Cydia able to download!!!!
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-15 at 02:58 PM.
    2010-10-15 02:45 PM
    With the after-hours hd theme, I was wondering if you can use yahooweather as opposesd to the appleaccuweather
    2010-10-15 03:16 PM
    this option will be in the next update I have to add in the source and directions to change if wanted...=)
    2010-10-15 03:24 PM
    ok thanks.. there is a red hd afterhours right? cause im buying it to cause of the red theme.. are u working on the red sbsetting theme too??
    2010-10-15 03:33 PM
    the red HD version is not out yet but will be...there is also going to be a green version and yes all colors will also have a sbsettings to match...it takes time the color is time consuming ...but you will see them...anybody who purchases one has access to all! =)
    2010-10-15 03:43 PM
    ok great.. take your time on it.. Im sure you will make it perfect =D
    2010-10-15 03:54 PM
    Got my afterhourshd theme goin. Looks great. One problem though, got my weather widget and location working on my lockscreen, but on the springboard it is just saying N/A on the widget.
    2010-10-15 04:16 PM
    not quite sure...is that the beta or the one just released in Cydia? let me take a look
    2010-10-15 06:27 PM
    It's not beta, it is the purchased version in cydia.
    2010-10-15 06:43 PM
    Ok I will check on it!

Green version is being completed here soo ! =)

here are some screenshots just to show you all what it looks like in green!

I will update HD version this weekend with some nice touches! and will also do that formal update on the first page this weekend as well! Thanks everybody This is NOW LIVE IN CYDIA

2010-10-15 07:40 PM
    Still no luck with trying to get the AHD weather widget on my SB to work, yet it works fine on my lockscreen. On my SB it says N/A. Kinda weird. Anybody
    2010-10-15 10:57 PM
    I believe that the widget does read somtimes but has issues with 4.0 I will look into changing this on the first update for now just use the weather on the lockscreen and clock on the homepage =)
    2010-10-16 05:32 AM
    I believe that the widget does read somtimes but has issues with 4.0 I will look into changing this on the first update for now just use the weather on the lockscreen and clock on the homepage =)
    You have to place the Jscript straight in the HTML document. Not in a seperate document... Ive attached the entire widget from my theme to show you what I mean. Just use css's and other stuff outside but no jscript. It has to stay in the HTML doc. I know for a fact that this Wdiget works on every 4.0 device or version so feel free to use it it to model yours. Thanks to Floppy_Joe for the original build of it and to ibnyaffa who made the first 4.0 widget!
    (I removed the images so it was less than 2.86 mb for the forum )
    Attached Files
    2010-10-16 05:41 AM
    I downloaded the theme and it installed with a few issues. First being the N/A weather issue. I get it on both lock screen and springboard. Second, when I try to replace the weather on the springboard with the clock, the clock just overlaps the weather widget. So you can still see the N/A behind it and the max/min part. What's the proper order in weather board? I hope the weather fix is soon!
    2010-10-16 05:59 AM
    Thanks man very much appreciated!!!! Soo yes the wall widget will be in the next update =) thanks to viiolent , thanks bro Iam checking it out now!

I downloaded the theme and it installed with a few issues. First being the N/A weather issue. I get it on both lock screen and springboard. Second, when I try to replace the weather on the springboard with the clock, the clock just overlaps the weather widget. So you can still see the N/A behind it and the max/min part. What's the proper order in weather board? I hope the weather fix is soon!
    not sure why your getting that mesage on the lockscreen becuase mine is fine and I believe others are working too try setting up in winterboard like this

AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours-HD
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-16 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 06:11 AM
    So I got the lockscreen working, very nice. My issue is still the springboard. I did what you said but the N/A and Max/Min still show up behind the clock, even with the weather widget unchecked. Awesome theme though !

N/M fixed it! Lookin forward to the weather update!

By the way, what did you use to edit your status bar? Having trouble finding one for IP4

And the highlighted dock text?

Sorry for yet another question. But I noticed the lockscreen weather graphic of a moon hasn't changed, even though it's 11am here. The weather itself has updated though.

Actually now it looks like the weather is just very behind as it's just showing last night's weather
    Last edited by Methodfilter; 2010-10-16 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-16 05:31 PM
    this happens until noon for some reason it even does it on my HTC where all these widgets originated from...If it bothers you just do a quick respring and it should get rid of the moon....you can also try to make the update interval quicker such as 5....i believe default is set to 30...meaning minutes.

I no longer can edit my status bar MIM is not working for some odd reason now and the highlighted dock is within the package you just need to change to your preference if it isnt I have the @2x and regular docks and I will post here and add to the update! =) hope this helps out
    2010-10-16 06:08 PM
    It does! Just an awesome theme, been showing it off all day.

Still not sure how to change the dock though. As you can tell im a newbie with this theming stuff!
    2010-10-16 06:13 PM
    Thanks man very much appreciated!!!! Soo yes the wall widget will be in the next update =) thanks to viiolent , thanks bro Iam checking it out now!

not sure why your getting that mesage on the lockscreen becuase mine is fine and I believe others are working too try setting up in winterboard like this

AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget
    AfterHoursWallClock
    AfterHours-HD
    Hope you get it figured out! Floppy_Joe got that one fixed up for me. What a wonderful guy
    Hope you can get it working, soon as payday rolls around i'll buy this so I have something to mod besides my own theme. which is finally at the last beta! WOOHOO
    2010-10-17 05:07 AM
    here is the sbsettings AfterHours-HD =) full retnia support

I will keep this link up until it live in cydia
    Attached Files
    2010-10-17 07:29 AM
467 ... 789101119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD