User Tag List

Really wanted this amazing Theme in my 3gs......so just spent 2 hrs porting it for 3gs 4.0.1 .it works like it should on an iphone4.
    Any1 wants it? ill upload if any1 needs it. also ive made sum cydia icons n changed the signal,wifi n battery using iflat files. props to the creator of iflat theme.

Edit: Ok here the Fully compatible 3gs 4.0.1 ported Looking Glass Theme. Credit goes to the theme Creators.... Ask the theme creator if u hav any probs..
    http://www.mediafire.com/?z7kr34pqnb60s5s
    Last edited by kingkobra; 2010-09-21 at 11:47 PM.
    2010-09-21 11:13 PM
    Really wanted this amazing Theme in my 3gs......so just spent 2 hrs porting it for 3gs 4.0.1 .it works like it should on an iphone4.
    Any1 wants it? ill upload if any1 needs it. also ive made sum cydia icons n changed the signal,wifi n battery using iflat files. props to the creator of iflat theme.

Edit: Ok here the Fully compatible 3gs 4.0.1 ported Looking Glass Theme. Credit goes to the theme Creators.... Ask the theme creator if u hav any probs..
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Please in the future don't post any files unless you talk directly to me first I'm thinking of making this a paid theme with some major updates. You can keep the link up until then.

I give props for porting it you did an awesome job!!!!

I'm not mad or yelling at you lol That's not my style just letting you know in the future the link might have to come down.

I suggest everyone download it!!!!

Thank you for your hard work
    2010-09-21 11:53 PM
    Wow that looks siiick dude post it?
    2010-09-22 12:13 AM
    Please in the future don't post any files unless you talk directly to me first I'm thinking of making this a paid theme with some major updates. You can keep the link up until then.

I give props for porting it you did an awesome job!!!!

I'm not mad or yelling at you lol That's not my style just letting you know in the future the link might have to come down.

I suggest everyone download it!!!!

Thank you for your hard work
    OOOOoooooppsss......... sorry....i thought its a free theme so i posted the port... well thnx for not being angry...
    good that u mentioned cause i was goin to post it in other forums. now i wont. n thx for the best themeive ever used, n dat too for free heheheh...
    u can delete my post whenever u like.
    cheers.....keep it up
    2010-09-22 06:49 AM
    could someone tell me why theres an A next to the temperature on my home screen?
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails "Released"  Looking Glass-photo.png  
    2010-09-22 09:17 PM
    could someone tell me why theres an A next to the temperature on my home screen?
    Thanks in advance
    Try adding another city code close to yours I have notice some cities yahoo has problems with for some reason
    2010-09-22 09:56 PM
    Still experimenting with this and loving it. Is there a way to disable the voice on text alerts? I want a tone only. Thanks!
    2010-09-23 01:05 AM
    Still experimenting with this and loving it. Is there a way to disable the voice on text alerts? I want a tone only. Thanks!
    Oh lol I forgot they where in there lol

Delete the UIsounds folder respring and you should be good
    2010-09-23 01:11 AM
    Thanks, that did the trick!
    2010-09-23 01:20 AM
    anybody think of replacing the clock with a working compass? is that possible with winterboard? or make the bezel around the clock a compass?
    2010-09-24 12:08 PM
    anybody think of replacing the clock with a working compass? is that possible with winterboard? or make the bezel around the clock a compass?
    That might be a little above my skill level lol

I can make a overlay to look like a compass with the clock but not a working compass
    2010-09-24 12:36 PM
    Anyone package this up for 3GS yet?
    2010-09-29 12:19 AM
    Anyone package this up for 3GS yet?
    A few pages back someone posted a link to a 3Gand3gs version
    2010-09-29 12:58 AM
    Hi,

Love the theme. I don't remember seeing a post on this. Is there a way to enable text labels on apps and folders? Thanks.
    2010-09-29 02:22 PM
    Hi,

Love the theme. I don't remember seeing a post on this. Is there a way to enable text labels on apps and folders? Thanks.
    you will have to look in the info.plist file and look for undockediconlabels you will see "transparent" change that to any color you want like "white" or "black"
    2010-09-29 02:27 PM
    A few pages back someone posted a link to a 3Gand3gs version
    Oh... Doh... I read the first 17 pages then posted. Only had to read 2 more! Haha.

So I unzip and move all but the template folder into Winterboard. Right? What do I do with the template folder?

Thanks. This is the best theme I've been by far.

Did anyone make a biteSMS icon for this?

Bye-bye MyWoodMetal
    Last edited by JrFreak; 2010-09-29 at 03:06 PM.
    2010-09-29 02:52 PM
    you will have to look in the info.plist file and look for undockediconlabels you will see "transparent" change that to any color you want like "white" or "black"
    That worked. I changed it to white. Thanks!
    2010-09-29 02:56 PM
    Question... 3GS...

Is there a way to change the color of the clock hannds?

Thanks,

Someone said Dogg had a tool to help make new icons? If so, where can I get it?
    Last edited by JrFreak; 2010-09-29 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-29 09:31 PM
    Question... 3GS...

Is there a way to change the color of the clock hannds?

Thanks,

Someone said Dogg had a tool to help make new icons? If so, where can I get it?
    CLOCKHANDS

Are you talking bout a theme or the clock.app?
    If it's a theme then yes, it's an HTML file and you need to edit a line inside if it that reads
    just change red to a color, for more colors search for "color wheel HTML code" on google
    2010-09-30 12:57 AM
    Thanks everyone that's helping out on the thread been real busy lately sorry

You can follow me on twitter now add @holdemdogg
    2010-09-30 03:30 AM
374 ... 51314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD