Hey guys Richard here I am new to theming but I have been putting themes on my iPod since I first Jailbroke it (Early summerboard days). I understand how it all works and am going to make a theme, on my own. nothing special or iNav (yet ). So I'm taking requests now on types of themes. Please don't expect super quality, etc. I'm new to this all. Thanks again guys,
    -Richard (-_-)
    -_-

A face that says it all.
    2010-08-26 03:51 AM
    Be creative make YOUR theme.
    2010-08-26 09:25 AM
    Be creative make YOUR theme.
    yeah but so many people want themes out there that aren't featured. I'm just taking requests to see who wants what.
    -_-

A face that says it all.
    2010-08-26 04:13 PM
    Make what you want. It's easier for you but it also will show me and everyone else if you have the creativity to start forging new themes that are original. Just having the skills isn't enough. Believe me make what you want as long as it isn't another tired droid
    2010-08-27 05:15 AM
    2010-08-30 04:16 AM
    Have you heard of the theme iFlat? That was the motivation for my first theme. I think it will help you

And quick question. How do you expect to make a theme on all windows? Are you using iDesigner?
    Last edited by Kryptonicz; 2010-08-30 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-30 04:47 AM
    And quick question. How do you expect to make a theme on all windows? Are you using iDesigner?
    You can make themes on a windows machine, you do not need a mac to design themes. I have made several complete themes using my Vaio desktop
    2010-08-30 05:04 AM
    yea but im wondering if he makes his own info.plst
    2010-08-30 05:16 AM
    im not gonna do any super modding. start small
    -_-

A face that says it all.
    2010-08-30 05:26 AM
    completely random advice: pick something you like and make a theme...now this is advice coming from someone who isn't an amazing themer, but i still have fun...i like duct tape, so i made a duct tape theme, (which apparently had a memory issue on ipod touches so yea....) i like monty python so i made a theme based on that movie (which sucked so bad the bigboss repo turned it down (it was my first theme and i hadn't found mmi yet) but I had FUNNN which is what this is all about right?? and apparently coffee for some...
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-08-30 05:27 AM
    completely random advice: pick something you like and make a theme...now this is advice coming from someone who isn't an amazing themer, but i still have fun...i like duct tape, so i made a duct tape theme, (which apparently had a memory issue on ipod touches so yea....) i like monty python so i made a theme based on that movie (which sucked so bad the bigboss repo turned it down (it was my first theme and i hadn't found mmi yet) but I had FUNNN which is what this is all about right?? and apparently coffee for some...
    very preliminary. i used to do oil pastels in art class, so i decided to do iphone icons like them. some are bad quality, but oh well

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...int-icons.html
    -_-

A face that says it all.
    2010-08-30 05:32 AM
    I prefer icons only. I try to stay away from themes that require a lot of setup. So maybe that's a direction to take. Auto skinning is a must though.
    2010-08-30 06:26 AM
    I prefer icons only. I try to stay away from themes that require a lot of setup. So maybe that's a direction to take. Auto skinning is a must though.
    if you look at the theme, i'm not onto auto-skinning, and it is just icons. :P
    -_-

A face that says it all.
    2010-08-30 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD