Hey guys- I think I've worked out most of all the bugs, but still waiting for 4.2 untethered jb! If someone who already purchased and wants to test, then email [email protected]
    Hey toyvan i did try the team everythin is back to normal but u still need to work on userwallpaper,SBbadge n icondarken but i think for the rest u done a great job
    2011-01-18 04:23 AM
    Hey toyvan i did try the team everythin is back to normal but u still need to work on userwallpaper,SBbadge n icondarken but i think for the rest u done a great job
    so are u saying user wallpaper does not work?

and the sb badge notification doesn't work?

and what is icondarken?

thanks for your help
    2011-01-18 05:57 AM
    so are u saying user wallpaper does not work?

and the sb badge notification doesn't work?

and what is icondarken?

thanks for your help
    yea thats right and i was talkin about the icondarkenoverlay
    2011-01-18 09:00 PM
    Hi guys,

first of all, let me express my respect for your great work. Especially to TV, but of course a big hand to all the other supporters in this thread. Great community! Keep up the good work.

I'm on 4.2.1 and I understand that there's still no final work on this version because of the missing untethered jb. Well, I've done the jailbreak using redsn0w 0.9.7b6 and apart from the theme issues already discussed here, it works pretty well. (Of course, only if you have the SHSH blobs for 4.2beta3, which introduces some legal questions...)

I've read the first post and the last 10 pages very thoroughly, and I was able to fix the icon, shadow, and badge problems. But I still struggle at the wallpaper stuff. I've found the instructions, but I frankly do not understand what exactly to do.

There are two ways you can work around this.
    To tell a long story short: I don't want to go for the thumbnail approach. I'm okay with manually pointing to one single wallpaper for the moment. Maybe it's important to tell that I'm currently going without Weather/Date overlays.

As a temporary workaround, I have settled on single lockscreen and home page background images that I want to use for now, saved 640x960 copies of those files in a folder on the phone and pointed the appropriate files to them. This way I at least get nice high-resolution backgrounds until smarter people than me can figure out how to enable easily rotatable files again.

For the HomeBackground, you will have to modify the Wallpaper.html file inside of the G.O.C HD_GlassDock.theme if you are using the glass dock, [which I do...]. You will either need to point it to the location where you have saved your high-res background images, [which I did...].
    Changing the Wallpaper.html does not do any good for me. Could you please give a detailed description on how to change the wallpaper to some fixed high-res one.

Cya,

freefall.
    2011-01-21 10:55 AM
    Here is a little taste of the Season (Winter) using good ole G.O.C. HD with the Weather+Date widget active. As you can see, I have done a little mod to remove the weather icon so that I could effectively use UniAWv2.3 (google) which puts live weather on your screen. Note that my city/temp and time/date sections have clouds over the top, and then clouds floating behind the apps. It is pretty cool (Thanks TOY)

The live weather is located HERE. You will have to sign up for access and wait for the activation codes but I thought it was worth it.

Enjoy and have a great weekend
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-001.png  

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2011-01-23 03:41 PM
    Nice work and very cool. Any chance that mod will work on G.O.C Pro?
    2011-01-24 06:16 PM
    Nice work and very cool. Any chance that mod will work on G.O.C Pro?
    Don't see why not, might want to read the thread that I linked for more info. It is usable with any theme, just not sure about iOS.

2011-01-24 10:02 PM
    Where do I go to change the weather mod, so that I have weather conditions., such as "cloudy", "rain" ect?
    2011-01-24 10:21 PM
    Where do I go to change the weather mod, so that I have weather conditions., such as "cloudy", "rain" ect?
    Need to know which Mod you are talking about? If it is the one I just posted about...click the link I provided in the word HERE. After that, it is just dropped into your themes folder and activated in Winterboard, just like this theme.

Good Luck

2011-01-24 10:52 PM
    Need to know which Mod you are talking about? If it is the one I just posted about...click the link I provided in the word HERE. After that, it is just dropped into your themes folder and activated in Winterboard, just like this theme.

Good Luck
    G.O.C HD_Weather+Date and G.O.C HD_Weather+DateMOD

I would also like remove the border around the G.O.C HD_Weather+DateMOD if possible.

Thanks
    2011-01-24 11:41 PM
    [email protected]
    I've tried the link but not able to open. Please advise. Thanks
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.
    2011-01-25 12:02 AM
    G.O.C HD_Weather+Date and G.O.C HD_Weather+DateMOD

I would also like remove the border around the G.O.C HD_Weather+DateMOD if possible.

Thanks
    I have no idea what you are asking me. You need to be clear and precise as to what you are trying to do with what. I am talking about one thing and you are referring to something entirely different.

[email protected]
    I've tried the link but not able to open. Please advise. Thanks
    Google UniAWv2.3

As I stated, you will have to join the website/organization before you will have the freedom to download/install. My link is to the web site but I already belong.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-01-25 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2011-01-25 04:18 AM
    Can someone tell me what image i need to change for the numbers notification please? My new wallpaper is very light so its difficult to see it.

I found this but it doesnt sound right - UISearchBarBorder.png

EDIT - I think i found it - [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo.png  
    Last edited by showstopper; 2011-01-25 at 04:05 PM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2011-01-25 03:15 PM
    Can someone tell me what image i need to change for the numbers notification please? My new wallpaper is very light so its difficult to see it.

I found this but it doesnt sound right - UISearchBarBorder.png

EDIT - I think i found it - [email protected]
    You are now correct, it is [email protected] and here are a few images to help you get started.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-green_sbbadgebg-2x.png [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-teal_sbbadgebg-2x.png 

2011-01-25 08:21 PM
    hello, I have installed theme it! app and I saw that GOC HD is being moved here, I purchased this theme thru Cydia and I'd like to know how the future updates will be managed?

Something else, can somebody provide me a bitesms icon to use in the dock?

Here is a little taste of the Season (Winter) using good ole G.O.C. HD with the Weather+Date widget active. As you can see, I have done a little mod to remove the weather icon so that I could effectively use UniAWv2.3 (google) which puts live weather on your screen. Note that my city/temp and time/date sections have clouds over the top, and then clouds floating behind the apps. It is pretty cool (Thanks TOY)

The live weather is located HERE. You will have to sign up for access and wait for the activation codes but I thought it was worth it.

Enjoy and have a great weekend
    Hi Tristan, how do I remove the weather icon to have the uniawv theme looking goog? Right now I have two moons on my SB lol!!!

The other thing, I have a few new cydia icons not glass orb, like iblacklist, ismartdial, bytafont, movie land, backboard, ishshit, sbphotodial, batterydetective, click2call, ripheus hd, appbackup, qtweeter, icalllog, vlc and icontrol. Can someone skin these icons please?
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2011-01-26 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-26 09:03 AM
    [[email protected];5757812]I have no idea what you are asking me. You need to be clear and precise as to what you are trying to do with what. I am talking about one thing and you are referring to something entirely different.

Okay.

I want weather conditions for G.O.C HD_Weather+Date. The words cloudy, rain ect on the theme.

How do I accomplish this?
    Last edited by cdcool; 2011-01-26 at 05:48 PM.
    2011-01-26 05:41 PM
    hello, I have installed theme it! app and I saw that GOC HD is being moved here, I purchased this theme thru Cydia and I'd like to know how the future updates will be managed?

Something else, can somebody provide me a bitesms icon to use in the dock?

Hi Tristan, how do I remove the weather icon to have the uniawv theme looking goog? Right now I have two moons on my SB lol!!!

The other thing, I have a few new cydia icons not glass orb, like iblacklist, ismartdial, bytafont, movie land, backboard, ishshit, sbphotodial, batterydetective, click2call, ripheus hd, appbackup, qtweeter, icalllog, vlc and icontrol. Can someone skin these icons please?
    Most of our updates will be done through a folder that is part of the theme. Major upgrades will require a full install and will erase all personal changes so back them up. Others will come down through the G.O.C. HD Updates Folder which should be at the top in Winterboard. These will all show through Cydia if that is where you purchase the HD theme. If you search through this thread or use the search engine for "Bite" I have posted multiple BiteSMS dock images of varying colors.

Do remove the widget weather icon, you must do two things.
    1) SSH to: /private/var/stash/Themes.XXxxXX/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme/Widget.html
    Scroll all the way down to where you see the long list of MiniIcons and change the following code: "var MiniIcons =" (without quotes) and make it look like "//var MiniIcons =" (without quotes)then save.

2) SSH to: /private/var/stash/Themes.MTruZG/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme/Private/IconSets/Icon and find the image called dunno.png Drag a copy to your desktop, rename the original to 1dunno.png. Open up the copy with your photo editor and in photoshop we just turn the eye off and resave which clears the image or you just need to clear the image and save the blank as dunno.png. Drop it back into where you pulled it out of and respring. Walla...no image (its there but its clear)

Good Luck
    I have no idea what you are asking me. You need to be clear and precise as to what you are trying to do with what. I am talking about one thing and you are referring to something entirely different.

Okay.

I want weather conditions for G.O.C HD_Weather+Date. The words cloudy, rain ect on the theme.

How do I accomplish this?
    These widgets do not come with that option. However,if you know how to code, you can ssh into one of the widgets and create the code to show this. You should be able to google it or find one of the other 100's of widgets that are free and have what you are looking for. Install the widget, ssh in, locate the code that you are looking for, note its location in the file and copy paste into the G.O.C. HD widgets.

Good Luck and post a screenie if/when you do this

Dalvar...Forgot your last part, please go to post 1 and read the instructions on requesting Cydia ONLY apps. If they are from the App store, they should skin automatically. Only Cydia will not. Once we have a bunch of requests, then they are updated and released in an update package. In the meantime, just hide them in a folder.

Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-01-26 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2011-01-26 08:56 PM
    Most of our updates will be done through a folder that is part of the theme. Major upgrades will require a full install and will erase all personal changes so back them up. Others will come down through the G.O.C. HD Updates Folder which should be at the top in Winterboard. These will all show through Cydia if that is where you purchase the HD theme. If you search through this thread or use the search engine for "Bite" I have posted multiple BiteSMS dock images of varying colors.
    Thanks [email protected] Basic question, once I found a Bite icon, where should I place it in the var/stash/themes?
    2011-01-26 09:38 PM
    Thanks [email protected] Basic question, once I found a Bite icon, where should I place it in the var/stash/themes?
    /private/var/stash/Themes.XXxxXX/G.O.C. HD_GlassDock.theme/Bundles/com.bitesms

2011-01-26 10:19 PM
    Is this theme completely compatible to ios 4.2.1?
    Last edited by Miggy92; 2011-01-27 at 10:38 PM.
    2011-01-27 10:35 PM
2,790 ... 95999107108109110111119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD