You need to edit the info.plist files.
    You can play around with the color string to change the colour. Im not sure how many colours there are.

Stick this info.plist file in a folder and then select it in winterboard.

EDIT - sorry the one i attached for you is for docked icons not undocked icons - Have a look at the info.plist file in the GOC HD Theme.
    Cheers pal but i've just figured it out as you were posting this
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1
    2011-02-22 04:04 PM
    Hi,
    Really like your theme. Im using the goc weather widget but was wondering how to remove only the graphics (sun, moon, cloud, etc..) but keep the text in the widget? I'm trying to use it with the uniaw and I really like the goc weather text and position. Thanks
    2011-02-22 06:19 PM

landscape mode is not skinned(intentionally), but portrait should be
    Portrait is not skinned.

Which folder are the images in?
    2011-02-22 07:30 PM
    Hey all,

Is there an icon about for "Notified" cydia app

Its the only one i have left thats square?>

Thanks
    Here are icons for both Notified and NotifiedPro.

File has been reposted to include the load screen.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by macanaw; 2011-02-25 at 05:11 PM.
    2011-02-22 07:50 PM
    already been using bytafont, thanx for the tip though

I do have one question if anyone can answer for me, how do I change the colour of the fonts on the homescreen? you know, the one's under the icons.

*EDIT* Never mind i figured it out
    don't u love it when u answer your own question!

Portrait is not skinned.

Which folder are the images in?
    G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.calculator
    2011-02-22 09:35 PM
    Hi,
    Really like your theme. Im using the goc weather widget but was wondering how to remove only the graphics (sun, moon, cloud, etc..) but keep the text in the widget? I'm trying to use it with the uniaw and I really like the goc weather text and position. Thanks
    I already posted how to do this and it is less then 10 pages back. Please search or review what has been posted.

Thank You

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2011-02-22 09:38 PM

Weird, I only have to files in that folder. [email protected] and [email protected].

Found a copy of them in my backup dir. Copied to the calculator folder and all is good.

Strange though, they were in the updates folder rather than the theme folder. I must have moved them by accident during the 4.2.1 fixes.
    Last edited by macanaw; 2011-02-22 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-22 09:55 PM

Weird, I only have to files in that folder. [email protected] and [email protected].

Found a copy of them in my backup dir. Copied to the calculator folder and all is good.

Strange though, they were in the updates folder rather than the theme folder. I must have moved them by accident during the 4.2.1 fixes.
    Yes, they were originally in the UPDATES folder but I moved them to the main theme download with the 2.0 update.

Well I'm glad u got it all sorted out! thx for the nomination
    2011-02-22 10:16 PM
    Hi ToyVan
    well this is simply 1 of the best Themes for the iPhone and have been using it for a pretty long time now..

OK heres what i think would be nice ( my opinion )

THe calendar & Weather icons that are transparent can only be in 1 location..

is it possible for you to create more of these icons.. since most of us will be having 3 or 4 pages ( or even more )

and each time you have to look up the calandar you have to go to the specific page that has the icon...
    so how about having these 2 TRANSPARENT icons on all the pages supper imposed with weather picture....

So id like if u can do some thing abt this..
    having multiple weather n calander icons

thanks
    vicky
    2011-02-23 05:45 AM
    Hi ToyVan
    well this is simply 1 of the best Themes for the iPhone and have been using it for a pretty long time now..

OK heres what i think would be nice ( my opinion )

THe calendar & Weather icons that are transparent can only be in 1 location..

is it possible for you to create more of these icons.. since most of us will be having 3 or 4 pages ( or even more )

and each time you have to look up the calandar you have to go to the specific page that has the icon...
    so how about having these 2 TRANSPARENT icons on all the pages supper imposed with weather picture....

So id like if u can do some thing abt this..
    having multiple weather n calander icons

thanks
    vicky
    I think that could be possible but probably needs wyndwarrior to take a look. Effectively you would have an invisable shortcut to weather and calendar on page 2 onwards.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2011-02-23 11:22 AM
    Vicky...glad you love the theme and welcome to the community!

What you ask is a terrific idea and sometimes wonder why Apple does what does. With the current iOS it is impossible to even start your request.

What you are requesting is creating shortcuts to the main app just like one does on a computer. Apple does not allow this or you would already see the capability. There is nothing in Cydia that allows this either.

Allwe are doing is replacing one image with a transparent image to allow users to see through the app and view widget/wallpaper. This is not a programing/coding change, just image change.

What you request is only a dream and would have to be allowed by Apples iOS. Sorry
    2011-02-23 03:09 PM
    Are there any art files available for the load screen, I'd love to make more for other apps.

David
    2011-02-24 12:21 AM
    Are there any art files available for the load screen, I'd love to make more for other apps.

David
    I can post a psd tomorrow..remind me
    2011-02-24 04:47 AM
    Is there a way to delete the date on the icon of the calendar and I try to update my city and it's still show new York. I know how to do this since I done it many times but for some reason it's not updating. Its like that after I update. And can you add shortcut of the weather and calendar icon so I could use it in different page.
    2011-02-24 01:20 PM
    Is there a way to delete the date on the icon of the calendar and I try to update my city and it's still show new York. I know how to do this since I done it many times but for some reason it's not updating. Its like that after I update. And can you add shortcut of the weather and calendar icon so I could use it in different page.

You need to make sure G.O.C. HD_NoCal&WthrIcon is selected in winterboard...this will make the weather & calendar icon transparent(read FAQ)

Make sure you're changing the weather code for the widget that's currently active in winterboard..it can be confusing sometimes because there are so many options.

Adding shortcuts has already been mentioned but is easier said then done
    2011-02-24 07:40 PM
    Pardon my ignorance and laziness. Can someone tell me how to get irealsms on the dock? I've poked around in ifile and can't figure out how to do it like I could on the old GOC versions. Thanks.
    2011-02-24 08:23 PM
    I can post a psd tomorrow..remind me
    Paging Toyvan, this is your .psd load screen reminder
    2011-02-24 09:59 PM
    Pardon my ignorance and laziness. Can someone tell me how to get irealsms on the dock? I've poked around in ifile and can't figure out how to do it like I could on the old GOC versions. Thanks.
    I believe [email protected] posted how to do this a few pages back lazy bones!

Paging Toyvan, this is your .psd load screen reminder
    attached to bottom of first post! thx for the reminder
    2011-02-24 11:22 PM
    I believe [email protected] posted how to do this a few pages back lazy bones!

attached to bottom of first post! thx for the reminder
    Thanks TV.
    2011-02-24 11:26 PM
    Ok I give up TV... I cant find it... This isn't covered in the FAQ is it?
    2011-02-25 12:30 AM
2,790 ... 2474114122123124125126134 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD