You need to post the bundle identifiers for them.

Jaan request

Backgrounder

iRealSMS

MobleTerminal

Wifi-Sync

mewseek Pro

PDAnet

SmartScreen

FirewallIP

CrashReporter

If you can find them, higer resolution images look much better.
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-09-07 at 03:08 PM.
    2010-09-07 12:16 PM
    Showstopper1969 very good job thank you very much! by a cons someone can tell me to change the color of the time and date look at the picture thank you Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    2010-09-07 01:24 PM
    can i get your help pleeseee ...

some icons like you can see in the pictures dont change to the theme icons ... you can see that the my3g dont change ... i try everything from removing winterboad to remove the theme to clean and deleting my cachs (SpringBoardIconCache) .. noting works for me

can you help me ..

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2392/img0126.png
    2010-09-07 03:11 PM
    can i get your help pleeseee ...

some icons like you can see in the pictures dont change to the theme icons ... you can see that the my3g dont change ... i try everything from removing winterboad to remove the theme to clean and deleting my cachs (SpringBoardIconCache) .. noting works for me
    Retrieved from the Instructions on Post 1:

ICON REQUESTS(Rock & Cydia ONLY!)
    Rock & Cydia icons DO NOT automatically get themed. I have only added a handful of icons with my initial release and in order for others to be added they have to be requested and then I can add them to future updates. For Rock & Cydia icon requests I will need the 'BundleIdentifier' info found here>> CFBundleIdentifer Database . Please attach HI-RES images of the icons in your post(screenshots of low-res icons will not work) - Make sure to include the name of the apps/icons in your post. Or you can download the attached '[email protected]' below and make them yourself - Please share them back here with the community for all to enjoy!

You are not doing anything wrong with the theme

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-09-07 03:14 PM
    The bundle identifier is...

com.my3G
    [email protected]

What works for me, is to go into winterboard, select summerboard, respring...then go back and turn smerboard off.
    2010-09-07 03:18 PM
    ok .... now how can i download or aplly new app like signal to my theme ???

signal - i crate a new folder "com.complicatedstuff.Signal"... but were i get the signal.app icon ??? ([email protected])
    2010-09-07 03:26 PM
    iWipeCache
    com.hesson.wipecache
    Icon.png

Do you mean that the app bundle is called com.hesson.wipecache or should it be com.hesson.iwipecache and icon.png, not Icon.png

thanks for the icon. I'm hoping that someone puts up an updated tutorial sometime on how to orb these so I can do it myself. The tutorial over at the Pro version of G.O.C. is dated.
    2010-09-07 03:38 PM
    iWipeCache
    com.hesson.wipecache
    Icon.png

Do you mean that the app bundle is called com.hesson.wipecache or should it be com.hesson.iwipecache and icon.png, not Icon.png

thanks for the icon. I'm hoping that someone puts up an updated tutorial sometime on how to orb these so I can do it myself. The tutorial over at the Pro version of G.O.C. is dated.
    Creating the orbs is done the exact same way explained in PRO, only difference is that you must use images larger then 114x114px to get the high rez quality. The .psd template for HD is posted in this thread at the bottom of Post 1.

Have Fun!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-07 at 03:44 PM.

2010-09-07 03:40 PM
    the my3g works npw but :

ok .... now how can i download or apply new app like signal to my theme ???

signal - i crate a new folder "com.complicatedstuff.Signal"... but were i get the g.o.c theme signal.app icon ??? ([email protected])
    2010-09-07 03:46 PM
    iWipeCache
    com.hesson.wipecache
    Icon.png

com.hesson.wipecache is the identifier

Icon.png is the icon name
    2010-09-07 03:48 PM
    the my3g works npw but :

ok .... now how can i download or apply new app like signal to my theme ???

signal - i crate a new folder "com.complicatedstuff.Signal"... but were i get the g.o.c theme signal.app icon ??? ([email protected])
    Per my previous post...you either have to create the icon yourself or post a request with a high rez image and one of the thread members will make it for you.

2010-09-07 03:50 PM
    ok i wil try that with PSD viewer
    2010-09-07 03:53 PM
    G.O.C. UPDATE to Fix Native Weather Icon Issue is available on Rock.

Update WILL reset all of your changes to default, so back up folders you have changed BEFORE updating!!!

2010-09-07 04:05 PM
    Nice theme, I don't like the icons but that is just me.

~Tim

If I have helped you then thank me.
    2010-09-07 04:32 PM
    Can someone make a safari download manager tab for the bottom of Safari? I requested it back before but it was lost in the mix...
    2010-09-07 05:05 PM
    You need to post the bundle identifiers for them.

Jaan request

Backgrounder

iRealSMS

MobleTerminal

Wifi-Sync

mewseek Pro

PDAnet

SmartScreen

FirewallIP

CrashReporter

If you can find them, higer resolution images look much better.
    Hey Showstopper,
    great job on the icons! I love them! Thank's a lot! Although you forgot insomnia but I took your Rock icon, looks great, too!

Here are the bundle identifiers you asked for:

ch.mediaphone.smartscreen - Icon.png
    com.ghughes.wifisync - Icon.png
    com.googlecode.mobileterminal - icon.png
    com.imalc.insomnia - [email protected]
    com.iwipe - icon.png
    com.jft.pn - icon_orange.png
    com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3 - [email protected]
    jp.ashikase.backgrounder - Icon.png
    net.mewseek.MewSeek - [email protected]

Add a folder called Folders into G.O.C. HD.theme and put those two bundles in there:

CrashReporter.app - icon.png
    FirewallGUI.app - [email protected]

Have fun people, it looks great!
    2010-09-07 05:16 PM
    ok i make some new icons for these theme hope you like it .. its works for me :

signal app :

folder : com.complicatedstuff.Signal

icon name : [email protected]

mxtube app :

folder : com.mxweas.mxtube

metadataremover app :

folder name : us.hackulo.metadataremovr

WiFiFoFumJB app :

folder name : com.aspecto-software.WiFiFoFumJB

iwallpaper hd app

folder name : com.appwill.iwallpapersios4

icon name : Icon_iWallpapers.png

and here some 2 app that i dont have the app foler on the cfbundleidentifier site if you can help wuth that !!!

anyring icon :

ismartdialer+ icon :

Last edited by itzikkal; 2010-09-07 at 05:40 PM.
    2010-09-07 05:37 PM
    ok i make some new icons for these theme hope you like it .. its works for me :
    Definitely appreciate the effort so don't be offended as the data will be used, and signal icon and metadataremover icon are the only two that appear HD. The others are not HD and are either blurry or grainy. Anyring also has square sides.

You have the right idea and again, the effort is appreciated. Just need to find/use higher rez images. Blowing up small regular images causes pixelation and blurry images. Using large images and reducing them down maintains crisp clear images.

Please don't give up as we welcome all contributions and attempts.

2010-09-07 05:51 PM
    can somebody do me the iAcces,**********,unlimtones and the dTunes icons please,thanks.
    2010-09-07 05:52 PM
    ehmm..silly question maybe..but how can i put the icons you guys made inside the theme?i need iwipecache,battery,auto3G,terminal,anyring,soundho und and last but not least terminal!!
    oh i forgot my3G..
    Ignorance is Bliss
    2010-09-07 05:53 PM
2,790 ... 917181920212969119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD