User Tag List

Hi I installed this theme did everything it says to do and the lockscreen slider screen was working now its not how do i restore this back and start all over again?
    2010-09-08 03:41 AM
    I can't for the life of me get my weather icon to be transparet... Any suggestions? I have read all 30 pages and no luck yet!
    2010-09-08 04:22 AM
    [QUOTE=toyvan;5442416]
    there are burgundy/red wallpaper otpions included with this theme on my first post...

Sorry, Toyvan, I guess I wasn't clear enough. It is not the red wallpaper that I want back, it is the burgundy highlighting when choosing things--like choosing an entry in the Calendar.

Greg
    2010-09-08 05:51 AM
    Hi I installed this theme did everything it says to do and the lockscreen slider screen was working now its not how do i restore this back and start all over again?

open Rock and reinstall G.O.C. HD

Sorry, Toyvan, I guess I wasn't clear enough. It is not the red wallpaper that I want back, it is the burgundy highlighting when choosing things--like choosing an entry in the Calendar.

Greg
    oh, got it..yea I need to change that ugly default color don't I...

I can't for the life of me get my weather icon to be transparet... Any suggestions? I have read all 30 pages and no luck yet!
    do u have 1.0-1 update? I was hoping I had a fix for this thanks to one of the great community members ...there is 3 pages or more worth of troubleshooting tips for this - did u try any of them?

Hello!

I have a problem! I need an icon for iRealSMS 3 and for SwirlyMMS2 but i dont know where 2 find them and how 2 upload them...

Could u please help?

Thx in advance!
    there is a thread dedicated to hi-res cydia icons here on modmyi..have a look around - u can attach them to your post by using the 'go advanced' option when posting a new reply...

================================================== =====
    UPDATE 1.1
    -Added 12 different wallpapers to use with the Weather & Date widgets(HTML coding courtesy of floppy_joe)
    -Added UI Sounds
    -Added more Rock & Cydia icons

All future updates will be available via a 'G.O.C. HD_Updates' theme folder..this way all of the custom changes you make, i.e. setting weather for your city, and any other UI tweaks, will not be overwritten and you won't have to install the whole theme every time. At least that's how I am anticipating it to work
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-08 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-08 08:24 AM
    The update put all my settings back to default.
    2010-09-08 09:34 AM
    Need a little help. On your first page in the winter board order pics you don't have the weather+date option listed.

I can get pretty much all to work as before the update except that the undocked icon labels will not show even when I deselect the option. Any help much appreciated

edit: worked out the weather+update [i had to originally rename the weather icon name to get it transparent so it was not removed during the update]

but the undocked label problem i cant work out except that the icon name disapear as soon as you enable the weather theme... and the weather icon transparency hasnt been fully fixed yet... still i love this theme when its working right

open Rock and reinstall G.O.C. HD

oh, got it..yea I need to change that ugly default color don't I...

do u have 1.0-1 update? I was hoping I had a fix for this thanks to one of the great community members ...there is 3 pages or more worth of troubleshooting tips for this - did u try any of them?

there is a thread dedicated to hi-res cydia icons here on modmyi..have a look around - u can attach them to your post by using the 'go advanced' option when posting a new reply...

================================================== =====
    UPDATE 1.1
    -Added 12 different wallpapers to use with the Weather & Date widgets(HTML coding courtesy of floppy_joe)
    -Added UI Sounds
    -Added more Rock & Cydia icons

All future updates will be available via a 'G.O.C. HD_Updates' theme folder..this way all of the custom changes you make, i.e. setting weather for your city, and any other UI tweaks, will not be overwritten and you won't have to install the whole theme every time. At least that's how I am anticipating it to work
    Last edited by rapidtommo; 2010-09-08 at 10:08 AM.
    2010-09-08 09:47 AM
    How do I get labels back on guys? I havnt selected no labels...
    2010-09-08 09:52 AM
    Yea no labels here either after update
    Tried everything
    2010-09-08 09:55 AM
    ok, if anyone is having trouble with the weather icon not becoming transparent when enabling the weather theme, SSH into the device and in

/Library/Themes/G.O.C. HD_Weather.theme/Bundles/com.apple.weather

remove the last .png of the [email protected] file

for some reason it had two png extensions.

still cant figure out the icon label issue though
    2010-09-08 10:14 AM
    Hi TV, I have download your theme on rock yesterday.. I've installed him. But I want the temperature in Celsius and I can't change Fareneight.. Why?

I did your instructions, I have change Fereneight isCelsius var = true" but it doesn't good..

Can you help me please?
    2010-09-08 11:57 AM
    Ya same problem here 2 after update no undocked labels or dock labels
    2010-09-08 12:15 PM
    Question...
    I went into Cydia to install Gridlock. I keep getting a message that says "This is a paid app. If [i] already paid for the app and keep experiencing problems to email saurick".
    After i find the app in Cydia, it says "install", then "confirm". It never says "buy".
    Did you (or anyone else) have this problem? If so, how can i fix it?
    I've resprung, rebooted, etc.
    Any help is appreciated.

Do you think i need to uninstall iblanks and blanknull first?
    Anybody have any solutions for this? I'll probably keep quoting myself every 10 pages or so until....
    2010-09-08 12:26 PM
    Anybody have any solutions for this? I'll probably keep quoting myself every 10 pages or so until....
    Scroll down a bit and ul see purchase package in a orange label click that and it allows you to purchase the top right button wont change to purchase until the trial is over If it has a trial included
    Last edited by Mesmo; 2010-09-08 at 12:41 PM.
    2010-09-08 12:39 PM
    Hi toyvan, can you update my weather picture there are times he doesnt know what type of weather we have, look at the picture, thanks a lot
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-08 12:41 PM
    Scroll down a bit and ul see purchase package in a orange label click that and it allows you to purchase the top right button wont change to purchase until the trial is over If it has a trial included
    Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.

edit: I'm unable to find what ur referring to. I modified a script in Cydia that takes out all ads. I wonder if this is the reason i'm not seeing the "orange label". I do know what ur talking about though.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-08 at 01:45 PM.
    2010-09-08 12:42 PM
    Someone asked me for a wallpaper i have. I'll post it up when i get home tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0498.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0500.png  
    2010-09-08 12:46 PM
    thanks for the update, much easier to customise now. Works perfect
    2010-09-08 01:43 PM
    Hi TROVAN if it please you try not to change the html for next update I'm french and require changing every day and three months in 3days time require all change
    2010-09-08 02:32 PM
    see below:
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0501.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0502.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0503.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0504.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0506.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0507.png  
    2010-09-08 02:40 PM
    Thanks for the update!! I also had icon label probs but somewhere (maybe from another theme) I have a white icon label selected it moved to top and have labels now
    2010-09-08 04:09 PM
2,790 ... 1321222324253373123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD