you're welcome..but did it fix your problem??
    yes,the problem fixed.
    2010-09-08 08:43 PM
    Hello together,

i wanted to ask how can i delete the script for weather and calender????

THX in advanced
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0107-1-.png  
    2010-09-08 08:43 PM
    i am assuming you mean the icon labels. unfortunately if you want icon labels to show on all icons then they will show on those as well. However some have reported using an app from cydia called rename it (not sure exactly)
    2010-09-08 08:49 PM
    i am assuming you mean the icon labels. unfortunately if you want icon labels to show on all icons then they will show on those as well. However some have reported using an app from cydia called rename it (not sure exactly)
    Yes, I successfully used a program called "Rename II" to rename both programs to just blanks. Now those two programs are completely invisible but work fine when placed in the proper spots over the widget. The app is available via Cydia for free, but you have to add the source "http://cy.sosiphone.com/" before it will show up.

[RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-eg5y0k.png
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-09-08 at 10:28 PM. Reason: added screenshot
    2010-09-08 09:07 PM
    Just as a side note to anyone who experiences weather images not updating accurately or being stuck on a rain icon when it's been sunny for 2 days...disable wi-fi and 3g then respring your device. Now turn them both back on and respring again!
    2010-09-08 09:29 PM
    Just to throw a little gasoline into your weather icon fire, WeatherIcon is now ios4 compatible (placing current weather and temp on the homescreen icon). One of my favorite tweaks missing since 3.1.3

regards
    richard
    2010-09-08 10:07 PM
    Hi TV.. I have a problem with your theme.. I have paid your theme 2days ago.. It was write 2.99$!!

But today, when I saw my bank account, I saw that I've paid 20.80!!

WHY?

Thanks.
    2010-09-08 11:17 PM
    Update 1.1-1 now available on Rock! Please read first post for changelog

Just to throw a little gasoline into your weather icon fire, WeatherIcon is now ios4 compatible (placing current weather and temp on the homescreen icon). One of my favorite tweaks missing since 3.1.3

regards
    richard
    for me WeatherIcon is obsolete with the theme's weather widget, HOWEVER I know some people like it. I will be honest and tell u that it is not top on my priority list, but I am not saying I will never do it either

Hi TV.. I have a problem with your theme.. I have paid your theme 2days ago.. It was write 2.99$!!

But today, when I saw my bank account, I saw that I've paid 20.80€!!

WHY?

Thanks.
    since when did I become paypal support too?!??!?! c'mon! All problems can't be blamed on my theme
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-08 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-08 11:24 PM
    see below:
    Ya most likely ur ad block program is blocking that link to show up
    2010-09-08 11:28 PM
    Gee Whiz...Gone for a day and there is already two updates, no questions to answer, everyones reading instructions and getting things to work and Toy has answered all posts...I guess I am just not needed anymore

Glad all is working well folks...and a special thanks to all who have stepped in to give Toy a hand

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-09-08 11:38 PM

But today, when I saw my bank account, I saw that I've paid 20.80!!

WHY?

Thanks.
    Conversion rate playa! =)
    2010-09-08 11:39 PM
    Gee Whiz...Gone for a day and there is already two updates, no questions to answer, everyones reading instructions and getting things to work and Toy has answered all posts...I guess I am just not needed anymore

Glad all is working well folks...and a special thanks to all who have stepped in to give Toy a hand
    gotta give u a break sometimes!
    2010-09-08 11:49 PM
    misplaced decimal point almost makes it an exact exchange rate.
    2010-09-09 12:05 AM
    20 euro for goc HD
    That should include telephone support from TV and Tristan hsha
    2010-09-09 12:19 AM
    I've got a quick question for anyone that can help at all... I love the"Add a Photo/Video" Button that ToyVan used in the standard Apple SMS (Messages) App... It's located just to the left of where you type your message in the conversation view of any SMS conversation and it's basically a smaller version of the icon he created for Apple's Camera app and it looks awesome! So here's my question... I use BiteSMS instead of Apple's SMS Messages App and so that button is a plus sign instead of a camera because it does a lot more than just add pictures/videos. However, I want that button in BiteSMS to be changed to the beautiful camera (Add Photo/Video) button that we all see in the same place on Apple's SMS Messages App... Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how? I SSH'ed into the theme and was able to find the image used for that button under "Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/[email protected]" so I hoped I would be able to overwrite the plus sign button in the BiteSMS bundle with that "[email protected]" image but I can't find that plus sign button image anywhere... Maybe that is just part of the BiteSMS code and ToyVan never touched that button when creating this theme and therefore I can't change it at all? I'm reallly not sure but I know there are people in this forum that are much smarter and more experienced than me when it comes to this stuff so if anyone can help at all, please let me know... Thanks a bunch in advance and great work ToyVan and [email protected]!
    2010-09-09 12:53 AM
    I've got a quick question for anyone that can help at all... I love the"Add a Photo/Video" Button that ToyVan used in the standard Apple SMS (Messages) App... It's located just to the left of where you type your message in the conversation view of any SMS conversation and it's basically a smaller version of the icon he created for Apple's Camera app and it looks awesome! So here's my question... I use BiteSMS instead of Apple's SMS Messages App and so that button is a plus sign instead of a camera because it does a lot more than just add pictures/videos. However, I want that button in BiteSMS to be changed to the beautiful camera (Add Photo/Video) button that we all see in the same place on Apple's SMS Messages App... Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how? I SSH'ed into the theme and was able to find the image used for that button under "Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/[email protected]" so I hoped I would be able to overwrite the plus sign button in the BiteSMS bundle with that "[email protected]" image but I can't find that plus sign button image anywhere... Maybe that is just part of the BiteSMS code and ToyVan never touched that button when creating this theme and therefore I can't change it at all? I'm reallly not sure but I know there are people in this forum that are much smarter and more experienced than me when it comes to this stuff so if anyone can help at all, please let me know... Thanks a bunch in advance and great work ToyVan and [email protected]!
    Thank Goodness this wasn't a LONNNNGGGGG Question

Seriously...any image can be created with multiple images. Just a matter of having the high quality and layering in Photoshop or GIMP. Sometimes you have to cut parts of on image to paste into another. Layering, filtering, and changing texture also can enhance an image to get the desired glow and effect. If you get all the images together and tell us what you want and where you want it to go...then we can create the image.

No more "quick" questions allowed...LOL

Hope this helps get you goin...

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-09-09 01:15 AM
    You have done a wonderful job with this theme. You already fixed a couple of issues I found. I found a easy way to use your own wallpaper and lockscreen. I created a Wallpaper.html file in each User Wallpaper.theme and User Lock Background.theme.

I inserted the lines below, you just pick the wallpaper or lock screen you like through settings and respring. (Replace HomeBackground.jpg with LockBackground.jpg when doing LockScreen.)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
    <html><head>
    <base href="Private/"/>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>

<style>
    body {
    background-color: none;
    opacity: 0;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 20px 0 0 0;
    height: 960px;
    width: 640px;
    background-size: 320px 480px;
    background-repeat:no-repeat;
    background-image:url("/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg");
    }
    </style>

</body></html>
    2010-09-09 01:17 AM
    Van, I got this one Cholo!

Yo! This is da G.O.C. HD thread kid. Beat it with questions that make perfect sense.
    2010-09-09 01:17 AM
    Question...is it possible to make the badge for the calendar icon only transparent? I have the theme setup where my calendar icon is under the widget and if I do not have any pending appointment requests it looks perfect. As soon as I receive requests the badge appears - does not look too hatelful but would be nice to make just that badge disappear.

I know I could just accept the appointment requests but that would be too easy!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DaveNSueM; 2010-09-09 at 01:24 AM.
    2010-09-09 01:22 AM
    Van, I got this one Cholo!

Yo! This is da G.O.C. HD thread kid. Beat it with questions that make perfect sense.
    lol
    2010-09-09 01:22 AM
2,790 ... 1523242526273575125 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD