that would be ohhhhh soooooo shaweeeeet! can u geekbro, can u, huh huh?!?!?!?!?!
    Personally I like them separate, but give me about five minutes I should have it back to you.
    2010-09-09 07:12 AM
    Personally I like them separate, but give me about five minutes I should have it back to you.
    5 minutes!!?? that's way too long!! - I guess the most important thing is will your user wallpaper html code still work with it..???
    2010-09-09 07:17 AM
    oh yeah it will work, his wallpaper was no different then the other, just more complete and pointed to a different directory/image

i was going to play with the widgets as well, sooner or later, but since we have a pro among us lets use him
    2010-09-09 07:25 AM
    I have every thing working except I can not figure out why I am getting a capital a with the temp.
    2010-09-09 07:39 AM
    Ok ok it took me longer than 5 minutes but I finally got it fixed. It is one file now and it still works with native wallpaper.

File is to big to upload it is 6.66mb. I uploaded the widget.html and info.plist and you can combine the Bundles and Private.
    Attached Files
    2010-09-09 08:44 AM
    Hello. I have a problem. Why is that?

Tnx!
    2010-09-09 09:48 AM
    Please read the instructions throughly on the 1st post, everything is explained in detail. The to Apps are invisible so they can cover the Weather and Time.
    2010-09-09 09:55 AM
    OK thanks for reply, but how to do to make them visible?
    Tnx!
    2010-09-09 09:58 AM
    Help!!
    I have just updated and now my weather and date thing has buggered off! It is selected in winterboard and is above GOC HD, nothing else is selected and its not there. I have uninstalled it, deleted the cache and reinstalled it, turned it off/on changed themes to see if that gave it a kick up the arse but no..I have no weather, please help )
    2010-09-09 11:34 AM
    Hello a little question please on this theme (sorry for my english i'm french).
    I would like know if the weather widget is in french for the meteo description or no ?? Ans is there a solution for having this in french if a buy the theme ?
    2010-09-09 01:46 PM
    hi
    when making pocket weather invisible, which works... how to i get rid of the orb for the icon?

the orb still shows up with no icon in it.

I am not a great fan of the Apple Weather app. I prefer World Weather and Pocket Weather, both are available thru the App Store. I also like the clock to be invisible as well so hen you touch the clock area on the far right the clock opens up.

I have invisible applications going all the way across the top area on Home Page: Pocket Weather, World Weather, Calendar and Clock. I have attached three files that allowed me to do so, you will have to unzip the files and copy them into the Themes folder. Follow the instructions on first page to hide the names.

Hopes this helps someone.

Edit
    Fixed Weather Icon in "Invisible Clock, Calendar, Weather.theme.zip"
    Wasn't using it on my phone, it will be invisible now.
    2010-09-09 01:49 PM
    Custom Wallpapers that change??

BossPaper.
    iOS4 instructions here. I don't know if the weather etc widgets work with this 'cause I don't use them, but it works fine on my iP4 running 4.0.1

Greg
    2010-09-09 01:57 PM
    I would like know if the weather widget is in french for the meteo description or no ?? Ans is there a solution for having this in french if a buy the theme ?
    It seems likely that the weather widget can be customized to your liking. We have many intelligent people in this thread working out all types of solutions. I'm working on it myself, in fact. Itz a great theme, so check back regularly to see if your questions have been answered a bit more satisfactorily.

God save the Queen
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    a little french humor coming from a silly american
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-09 at 02:07 PM.
    2010-09-09 02:04 PM
    Originally Posted by tigrou85
    voila ta reponse :
    - private/var/stach/themes/G.O.C.HD weather_theme/Widget.html
    avec ifile la modifie la ligne var locale = US????? en FRXX et les 4 chiffres de ta ville que tu trouve sur Yahoo! Météo et la entrez votre ville ou code postal (appuyez sur Entrée), puis cliquez sur "Prévisions à long terme" option sous le "6-10 DAY" et tu verra ton code s afficher example : pour ma ville http://fr.weather.com/weather/10day-...r&cm_pla=10day le code est FRXX6440
    - /var/stach/themes/G.O.C.HD_Date.theme/widget.html
    la dessant jusqu’en bas du fichier apres remonte car il y a 2 fois ecris les mois et jour 1 allemand(je supose) et le dernier est en anglais donc quand tu remonte tu tombe sur les bon texte (en anglais) et la tu modifie les jours commence par « Dim » pour dimanche (important vraiment commencer par dimanche pour les jours )et ainsi de suite pour les mois commence par « Jan. » pour les mois ou tu a 4 a 5 lettre tu les mes entier « Mars » « Avril » « Mai » « Juin » « Aout » pour les autres tu fait comme plus haut tu en mes 3 lettres et un point
    Last edited by le-tap; 2010-09-09 at 03:15 PM.
    2010-09-09 02:21 PM
    I knew someone would hook you up
    2010-09-09 02:32 PM
    Great theme TV was really hoping you would port this to iP4.
    Has anyone managed to skin snes4iphone icon??
    I named the folder com.zodttd.snes4iphone and made an icon.png and also tried [email protected] but it still wont change the icon.
    Any ideas?

EDIT - Also can web pages that have been bookmarked to the home screen be skinned?

EDIT 2 - Here is the icon I wanted to use anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-icon.png  
    Last edited by showstopper; 2010-09-09 at 04:24 PM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2010-09-09 02:47 PM
    Can someone crop the white background from these images, I want to make some alternate icons.

2010-09-09 03:57 PM
    How
    Ya
    Me
    Now
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0508.png  
    2010-09-09 03:59 PM
    Custom Wallpapers that change??

BossPaper.
    iOS4 instructions here. I don't know if the weather etc widgets work with this 'cause I don't use them, but it works fine on my iP4 running 4.0.1

Greg
    It should work with bosspaper if you select the run under winterboard option. I haven't used it in along time, one too many things running in the background.
    2010-09-09 04:18 PM
    Thanks again TV

This is how my iphone looks so far
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo.png  
    2010-09-09 04:55 PM
2,790 ... 1826272829303878128 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD