I've looked and maybe missed it but can anyone tell me how to move the weather widget to the bottom just above my dock? Thanks
    2010-09-11 08:52 PM
    Thanks for the input, TV. Is there a way to remove the time from the date widget and increase day and date font? I'd rather just have one time listed on springboard.

Thanks again!
    or u could just remove the time from the status bar - everything in the code is customizable and I'm pretty sure there are posts already that have answered your inquiry..sorry, I will post a 'HOW TO' for the most popular requests soon and put it all on one post..

Do we have an eta on the new weather?

Btw alot of people are going to want to bogart that weather to use on other themes so definately keep it an in theme only option.

If I get time later I'm gonna try to make some different ones. I want some Of the wallpaper1 type with color in the middle section. Also have an idea for folder background. If course I am limited without the masters psd
    It's done, just have to make some different colored wallpaper options...

nice!

For all the update fanactics
    straight laced, thugs and clowns
    i got a secret to share
    check what i found
    not really a secret at all
    but without further ado
    no need to "ROCK" 1.1
    when you can bump 1.2 :

PS. I'm gonna start asking and answering all questions and making comments by bustin a rap
    good rhyming skills, but BAD news
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-11 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-11 08:59 PM
    The correct bundle name for Mobile Terminal is com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal

(add .Terminal to your bundle folder name)

richard
    2010-09-11 10:36 PM
    so i now see why you're still up in the air about re-adding the dock from G.O.C. Pro...

that dock is being a pain in the ***. No idea how to get it to stop pushin everything on the dock up.. Or maybe i'm retarded and i'm doing something wrong.

Oh and here are SP Central, Unlimvideos, and GV mobile icons if anyone wants them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tool666schism; 2010-09-11 at 11:52 PM.
    2010-09-11 11:48 PM
    I'm really liking this theme. I have a few questions; hope someone can help. First one:
    How do I delete the time from the status bar? I can't stand the redundancy of the widget and the status bar.

I tried "no clock" from Cydia, but keep getting a 'size mismatch' error. Looks like a repo issue (modmy.com); I guess I wait a little while and see if this one works. If it doesn't, or there's something else that works, please let me know.
    Last edited by TimSS; 2010-09-12 at 01:02 AM.
    2010-09-12 12:49 AM
    Hello, i'm from germany, my english is not perfect.

Ok, it's a beautyfull theme. I have changed the weather place and i have celsius.

Can i change the time from 12 hours am / pm to 24 hours?
    2010-09-12 01:24 AM

Ok, it's a beautyfull theme. I have changed the weather place and i have celsius.

Thank You for the compliment, yes you can change to 24 hour.

I have posted instructions in this thread, please do a search or go back to somewhere around page 30. The instruction are clearly identifiable and are step by step.

Good Luck and Enjoy

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-09-12 01:27 AM
    would anyone be interested in something like this? similar concept as to what floppy_joe posted earlier, but more of what I had in mind when I was trying to sleep the other night

Yea, I like that alot are you going to hook us up with a option???
    2010-09-12 01:59 AM
    I'm really liking this theme. I have a few questions; hope someone can help. First one:
    How do I delete the time from the status bar? I can't stand the redundancy of the widget and the status bar.

I tried "no clock" from Cydia, but keep getting a 'size mismatch' error. Looks like a repo issue (modmy.com); I guess I wait a little while and see if this one works. If it doesn't, or there's something else that works, please let me know.
    try' MakeItMine', it's what I use and I put G.O.C. HD in place of the clock...u can also change the carrier logo...works and looks great!

yea, but not the option in those screenshots..I posted a second one that I like better - that was just too much weather for me
    2010-09-12 02:16 AM
    The correct CFBundlesIdentifer for SwitcherPlus is com.p1.SwitcherPlus (pee-one, not pee-ell)

Richard

The correct CFBundlesIdentifer for SwitcherPlus is com.p1.SwitcherPlus (pee-one, not pee-ell)

Richard
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-09-12 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-12 04:00 AM
    I LOVE it ToyVan! Will you please add that new weather + date background to a future update ASAP?!

Also, I apologize if this question has already been answered in a previous post, but I was wondering if ToyVan, [email protected], or anyone else had posted an icon template Photoshop ".psd" file that we could use to create our own own Rock/Cydia App icons... I just have a handful of "un-orbed" Cydia/Rock apps that I would love to create my own icons for if I had the icon template... Can anyone PLEASE help me out?!
    2010-09-12 05:42 AM
    I like this version too
    2010-09-12 10:49 AM
    Those weather pics might look better on the lockscreen toy
    You can also set it up to change wallpaper depending on time of day
    I have one currently that does this, it's a cool little tweak.
    Bright colours for day
    And darker for night
    2010-09-12 11:28 AM

Its between page 18-24 somewhere..
    2010-09-12 12:36 PM
    Playin around with fonts and colors

2010-09-12 02:15 PM
    Hello together,

i have a problem!!! I have reorganized my iphone because youtube is crashed and i dont know why!!! Now i dont can find rock app in cydia and i dont could install G.O.C. HD!!!! Please help and is there anybody that have the same problem with youtube? I start any video on youtube and the phone crashed in safe modus i dont why????
    How i can find now G.O.C. HD without Rock??

THX in advanced
    2010-09-12 02:44 PM
    would anyone be interested in something like this? similar concept as to what floppy_joe posted earlier, but more of what I had in mind when I was trying to sleep the other night

Very interested that has to by far be the best weather mod I have seen for a very long time

Byron
    2010-09-12 02:59 PM
    I LOVE it ToyVan! Will you please add that new weather + date background to a future update ASAP?!

Also, I apologize if this question has already been answered in a previous post, but I was wondering if ToyVan, [email protected], or anyone else had posted an icon template Photoshop ".psd" file that we could use to create our own own Rock/Cydia App icons... I just have a handful of "un-orbed" Cydia/Rock apps that I would love to create my own icons for if I had the icon template... Can anyone PLEASE help me out?!
    The .psd is available at the very bottom of post 1.

Please share your work and provide the bundle information so that ToyVan can add the bundles you create to the next updates.

Thank You

Hello together,

i have a problem!!! I have reorganized my iphone because youtube is crashed and i dont know why!!! Now i dont can find rock app in cydia and i dont could install G.O.C. HD!!!! Please help and is there anybody that have the same problem with youtube? I start any video on youtube and the phone crashed in safe modus i dont why????
    How i can find now G.O.C. HD without Rock??

THX in advanced
    You have obviously installed a non compatible Cydia/Rock app on to your iPhone. I recommend that you go to Cydia and UNINSTALL each app/theme that you have installed recently. Try and remove each one in reverse order that you added them and respring/reboot after each uninstall. Once your YouTube starts functioning again, then you have found the culprit.

If all else fails, you will have to restore and make sure that you shift/click restore and point to the 4.0.1 update that hopefully you saved onto your desktop. Do NOT update to 4.1 using iTunes restore or you will loose your jailbreak until a new one is released.

G.O.C. Theme is not an App and therefore is not the culprit that has affected your YouTube. A theme does not go into or change the iOS so it is an app that you installed.

Hope this helps and wish you luck and success

Playin around with fonts and colors

Please share what/how you are using to change your fonts since fontswap is broke like a big dog!!!

If it is through SSH, please provide in simple step by step instructions so that all noobs can follow along as well.

Thank You
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-12 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2010-09-12 05:34 PM
    I downloaded the Blade2 font from...

Blade 2 Font | dafont.com

Here is where I figured it out...

http://www.reviewmygadgets.com/guide-change-your-iphone-4-system-fonts/

Change the font name to Helvetica.ttc and HelveticeNeue.ttc. install into system/library/font/cache...be sure and backup the stock helvetica font.

Then I went into the widget html and changed the font to Helvetica.
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-09-12 at 08:34 PM.
    2010-09-12 05:42 PM
    I downloaded the Blade2 font from...

Blade 2 Font | dafont.com

Change the font name to Helvetica.tff and HelveticeNeue.tff.. install into system/library/font/cache...be sure and backup the stock helvetica font.

Then I went into the widget html and changed the font to Helvetica.
    Hmmm...no dice, I tried your guidance using Alph Romeo font and renaming to Helvetica.ttf and then changing all of the Aerials in the Widget and no dice.

Also that would only address the widget, I see that your icon names are also bearing a new font. Is there a different version of font swap for iPhone 4??? I cant find anything and font swap is only changing my lock screen clock.

2010-09-12 07:00 PM
2,790 ... 2331323334354383133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD