if u can next time, put up screenshots
    my friend
    it'll help others in this thread
    assist you with them.
    ya english ain't bad
    my russian ain't got nothin on ya partna
    but itz all good in da hood
    peace out...Do svidaniya!
    I do not understand very well what you wrote, but the point is clear. Screenshots of the problem is attached.

Last edited by stim_too; 2010-09-14 at 05:22 PM.
    2010-09-14 05:15 PM
    I do not understand very well what you wrote, but the point is clear. Screenshots of the problem is attached.

I communicate using some
    good old american rap
    that's the way is
    cause it's like that.
    cause you didn't understand
    what i wrote
    i gotta take a second
    to drop some quotes

ICON REQUESTS(Rock & Cydia ONLY!)Rock & Cydia icons DO NOT automatically get themed. I have only added a handful of icons with my initial release and in order for others to be added they have to be requested and then I can add them to future updates. For Rock & Cydia icon requests I will need the 'BundleIdentifier' info found here>> CFBundleIdentifer Database . Please attach HI-RES images of the icons in your post(screenshots of low-res icons will not work) - Make sure to include the name of the apps/icons in your post. Or you can download the attached '[email protected]' below and make them yourself - Please share them back here with the community for all to enjoy!

2010-09-14 05:22 PM
    In many applications that I installed, could not be ready icons. Nevertheless, the Springboard they appeared. I conclude that the subject is present mask that is superimposed on the standard icons, and mask, this is exactly the above path. So I ask - why the icons of some applications, it is imposed, but some - no?
    2010-09-14 06:18 PM
    In many applications that I installed, could not be ready icons. Nevertheless, the Springboard they appeared. I conclude that the subject is present mask that is superimposed on the standard icons, and mask, this is exactly the above path. So I ask - why the icons of some applications, it is imposed, but some - no?
    Приложения, которые вы покупаете Cydia или Рок НЕ получить автоматически создаются appiconmask и appiconshadow ... ТОЛЬКО APP STORE иконы! Вы должны просить Cydia / икон рок, следуя инструкциям на мой первый пост, который также размещен выше thewingchunkid
    2010-09-14 06:46 PM
    The answer to that question
    is quite puzzling indeed
    and trying to decipher what you wrote
    is making my eyes bleed
    but we'll get through it
    go to winterboard and try these things
    turn summerboard on then off
    and now respring
    also try going to G.O.C. HD
    uncheck then check it again
    respring and if that doesn't work
    then clear the icon cache my friend
    you seem to suggest and believe
    that it's the icon mask
    i wouldn't know for sure
    but there's few other people you can ask
    i'll see if i can get
    a few dudes to chime in
    cause i know you may not
    fully understand my ryhmin

Приложения, которые вы покупаете cydia или Рок НЕ получить автоматически создаются appiconmask и appiconshadow ... ТОЛЬКО app store иконы! Вы должны просить cydia / икон рок, следуя инструкциям на мой первый пост, который также размещен выше thewingchunkid

hahahahahhahahaha
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-09-14 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 06:53 PM
    Приложения, которые вы покупаете Cydia или Рок НЕ получить автоматически создаются appiconmask и appiconshadow ... ТОЛЬКО APP STORE иконы! Вы должны просить Cydia / икон рок, следуя инструкциям на мой первый пост, который также размещен выше thewingchunkid

Yes, I understand, thank you. Then the associated question is: using your psd-file, I have not quite obtained icons, there is a feeling that not enough of another layer mask, like the attachment.

2010-09-14 06:59 PM
    Yes, I understand, thank you. Then the associated question is: using your psd-file, I have not quite obtained icons, there is a feeling that not enough of another layer mask, like the attachment.

if you attach your icon requests to your post, I will be more than happy to create them for you..
    2010-09-14 07:04 PM
    if you attach your icon requests to your post, I will be more than happy to create them for you..
    I have no icons in HD-resolution, I just do scaling the old icon.: (

2010-09-14 07:11 PM
    I have no icons in HD-resolution, I just do scaling the old icon.: (

Here u go! I did not use your iflibusta icon because it was too small - Hope you can use the new one
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-icon_2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-iflibusta-icon.png  
    2010-09-14 07:31 PM
    Here u go! I did not use your iflibusta icon because it was too small - Hope you can use the new one
    Thanks.

What about "right" psd?
    Last edited by stim_too; 2010-09-14 at 07:41 PM.
    2010-09-14 07:34 PM
    Thanks.

What about "right" psd?

the one attached to the bottom of my first post is the "right" psd...that's the same one I use every time!
    2010-09-14 09:31 PM
    SPRINGBOARD WEATHER MOD!

In an effort to keep this option exclusive to all my loyal supporters,
    please email a copy of your original G.O.C. HD paypal transaction to [email protected]
    and I will send you the download link.
    (When I get a chance I will add this in a future update)
    *Looks gorgeous!
    *6 different flavors of wallpaper included!

what color to use for your city and the hour for this transparency thank you? This weather is really too class
    2010-09-14 10:11 PM
    Congrats on another awesome theme. Prior to getting this latest GOC for my I4, I had a combination of GOC Pro, COC (I foun the icons to be cleaner for some reason) and HTC Leapord. It was pretty badass I must say. But I guess i figured I needed a change.

I'm definitely diggin the HD resolution (on the dock icons at least) but the others seem fuzzy in comparrison. I tried to delete my icon cache (something I've been able to do before) but I keep getting an error message each time I try. Could this be why they're fuzzy?

Also, my weather and calendar app have inexplicably dissapeared. By dissapear I mean JUST the actual icon. I still hve the text below them and they still function properly when I press on the empty image. Very strange indeed!

Last but not least... as much as I like the high res icons on the dock, I kind of miss the 'old' GOC dock. Right now it's a choice between the cooler looking (albeit non-HD) dock of the last GOC or the basic HD dock of the new. I liked having a contrast between the dock and the springboard so (seeing that you're up in the air about it) I'd highly suggest you at least offer it as an option. It would also be sweet if you incorporated the HTC clock (like I did with HTC leapard) This weather/date widget's ok... but it's no where near as nice as the HTC.

all in all though... awesome work. how anyone could haven a non-jailbroken iphone is beyond me. sooooooooo borrrrrring!!!!
    2010-09-14 10:24 PM
    what color to use for your city and the hour for this transparency thank you? This weather is really too class
    In my next update the fonts will look as they do in the screenshots

Congrats on another awesome theme. Prior to getting this latest GOC for my I4, I had a combination of GOC Pro, COC (I foun the icons to be cleaner for some reason) and HTC Leapord. It was pretty badass I must say. But I guess i figured I needed a change.

I'm definitely diggin the HD resolution (on the dock icons at least) but the others seem fuzzy in comparrison. I tried to delete my icon cache (something I've been able to do before) but I keep getting an error message each time I try. Could this be why they're fuzzy?

Also, my weather and calendar app have inexplicably dissapeared. By dissapear I mean JUST the actual icon. I still hve the text below them and they still function properly when I press on the empty image. Very strange indeed!

Last but not least... as much as I like the high res icons on the dock, I kind of miss the 'old' GOC dock. Right now it's a choice between the cooler looking (albeit non-HD) dock of the last GOC or the basic HD dock of the new. I liked having a contrast between the dock and the springboard so (seeing that you're up in the air about it) I'd highly suggest you at least offer it as an option. It would also be sweet if you incorporated the HTC clock (like I did with HTC leapard) This weather/date widget's ok... but it's no where near as nice as the HTC.

all in all though... awesome work. how anyone could haven a non-jailbroken iphone is beyond me. sooooooooo borrrrrring!!!!
    welcome to the community and thanks for your compliments, support and suggestions! However, all your questions have already been answered in great detail on my first post...please read it thoroughly
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-14 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 10:33 PM
    Anychance of a lockinfo theme?
    2010-09-14 10:50 PM
    Is there a way to remove icon labels individually from icons specifically the weather and calendar apps? I don't want to remove all because then I would be guessing which folder has what in it.
    2010-09-14 10:58 PM
    This is G.O.C. HD with its own two choices of weather widgets. There will be NO Lockinfo's, HTC clock widgets or anything else that is already available out there. ToyVan creates his own theme and widgets and allows users to modify it to their taste. You can add Lockinfo or any of the other widgets to customize this theme at your discrestion.

Thank You for your interest

Is there a way to remove icon labels individually from icons specifically the weather and calendar apps? I don't want to remove all because then I would be guessing which folder has what in it.
    Yes...its already been posted but the Cydia app is called Rename II, it has some bugs but works just fine. Will not remove Camera and Photos labels.

Good Luck
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-14 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-09-14 11:02 PM
    This is G.O.C. HD with its own two choices of weather widgets. There will be NO Lockinfo's, HTC clock widgets or anything else that is already available out there. ToyVan creates his own theme and widgets and allows users to modify it to their taste. You can add Lockinfo or any of the other widgets to customize this theme at your discrestion.

Thank You for your interest

Yes...its already been posted but the Cydia app is called Rename II, it has some bugs but works just fine. Will not remove Camera and Photos labels.

Good Luck
    Thank you very much
    2010-09-14 11:03 PM
    In my next update the fonts will look as they do in the screenshots
    Awesome. That's good news indeed. I've been playing around with it and managed to get the city and temp looking right on my own, but the time/date side is still kicking my butt.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo-2-.png  
    2010-09-14 11:17 PM
    I don't use lockinfo I use IntelliScreen and I'm not exactly sure what there is to theme on an app like that??!!
    2010-09-15 12:47 AM
2,790 ... 2836373839404888138 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD