Forgive me for not reading through the thread but a man of my stature can't be bothered with reading all that much. I just downloaded that iTunes 10 icon from here and I can't find the icons folder anymore! It's not in the same place it was on Pro. Where is it guys? Thanks.
    G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MobileStore - icon needs to be named '[email protected]'..I made one as well and it will be in the next update
    2010-09-16 08:08 PM
    I found it sir, but thanks. Where is the main icon cache?

Digging the weather mod!

What font is that? Looks good.
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2010-09-16 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-16 08:32 PM
    BlackChauncery I think
    2010-09-16 09:10 PM
    Just a preview of what to look forward to in the next update:

-New "Orb" style weather widget
    -The original 5 icon Glass Orb dock!(you asked, and I delivered as usual - special thanks to my man floppy_joe)

NOTE: I will NOT be making custom icons for the glass dock! If you don't like the default ones, then don't use the dock

Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-17 at 01:40 AM.
    2010-09-16 09:42 PM
    Update 1.3

-The original 5 icon Glass Orb dock!(you asked, and I delivered as usual - special thanks to my man floppy_joe)

NOTE: I will NOT be making custom icons for the glass dock! If you don't like the default ones, then don't use the dock
    O your the man, the new orb style widget is awesome, makes the springboard looks so much more clean in my opinion. And lovin the dock, its awesome, really wanted it back, i was feelin that without the PRO style dock it looked a little plain. Stuff like these improvements is why ill always support your work, great themes, great service
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!
    2010-09-16 10:15 PM

LOVE the dock TV!! Thanks for all the work you're doing!
    2010-09-16 11:46 PM
    Digging the weather mod!

Hey man, what program did you use to get 5 icons in a row (not the dock)?
    I have tried 2 different programs and it crashes on me every time.

Maybe it is conflicting with another program? If you could provide the name or even the repo that would be great.

Thanks.
    2010-09-17 12:16 AM
    Just when you think this theme couldn't get any better, TV steps it up again. Awesome work, Toy. Can't wait for it to go live.
    2010-09-17 12:20 AM
    Hey man, what program did you use to get 5 icons in a row (not the dock)?
    I have tried 2 different programs and it crashes on me every time.

Maybe it is conflicting with another program? If you could provide the name or even the repo that would be great.

Thanks.
    Iconoclasm works perfectly and is what I use for 5 columns.

Hope that helps...Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-09-17 12:24 AM
    Iconoclasm works perfectly and is what I use for 5 columns.

Hope that helps...Good Luck
    Yeah I bought iconoclasm 1.6.2 and any time I try to move an icon or sometimes just when I put it into wiggle mode it crashes and puts me in safe mode. Must conflict with something else I have installed. When I figure it out I will post back here to help others.
    2010-09-17 12:49 AM
    Yeah I bought iconoclasm 1.6.2 and any time I try to move an icon or sometimes just when I put it into wiggle mode it crashes and puts me in safe mode. Must conflict with something else I have installed. When I figure it out I will post back here to help others.
    Do NOT use any download templates. Only use the stock options of 4x5 and you will be fine. Uninstall and get rid of all templates, they are not compatible with iPhone 4

That should square you away

2010-09-17 01:03 AM
    Off topic....why does iFile have such a lag when trying to edit the widget.html?!
    2010-09-17 01:29 AM
    Off topic....why does iFile have such a lag when trying to edit the widget.html?!
    Dont know, I use WinSCP if I am around the computer and that is where I do 99% of my coding and testing. I only use iFile in emergency and when away from the puter.

Know that does not help but why not use the more powerful tools when available???

2010-09-17 01:33 AM
    I would, but if I need to change the position of a widget when I'm not at home, I would like for it not to take a minute and a half to edit 2 numbers.
    2010-09-17 01:37 AM
    I found it sir, but thanks. Where is the main icon cache?
    surely a man of your stature can at least read my first post...it's there I promise

I would, but if I need to change the position of a widget when I'm not at home, I would like for it not to take a minute and a half to edit 2 numbers.
    I use iFile all the time when not at my computer and don't seem to have any lag at all...
    2010-09-17 01:55 AM
    surely a man of your stature can at least read my first post...it's there I promise

I lol'd!

I use iFile all the time when not at my computer and don't seem to have any lag at all...
    It's really bad...trying to change the position of your clock in the weather...may take a minute and a half to two minutes...doesn't do it with the top.CSS file, only the widget.HTML file.
    2010-09-17 01:59 AM
    I've got the lag too in ifile
    Only happens in goc hd for some reason
    2010-09-17 02:22 AM
    I've got the lag too in ifile
    Only happens in goc hd for some reason
    that's because my theme is too advanced for iFile and causes lag...lol
    2010-09-17 02:28 AM
    Lol yea. Ifile just can't handle the awsomeness
    2010-09-17 02:42 AM
    Just a quick question: will the orbed weather widget be optional in the next update? I like the way the weather is currently executed better. Don't get me wrong; the orb is sharp, but I like the simplicity of the current version on my all-black background.

And if it won't be optional, can you add a 'how to' on how to put it back to the 'original' (current) weather view when you release the update?

Thanks!
    2010-09-17 03:53 AM
2,790 ... 3139404142435191 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD