Lockscreen is complete and has been sent to ToyVan.

The lockscreen sports some pretty cool animations with more to come.

Definitely one of the most artistic lockscreens I've done.
    Unfortunately, I still haven't had a chance to load this bad boy on my device - I will tonight! and once everything has been "toyvan approved" I will release it to the masses! - Can't wait! Thanks my man!
    2010-10-05 12:58 AM
    Unfortunately, I still haven't had a chance to load this bad boy on my device - I will tonight! and once everything has been "toyvan approved" I will release it to the masses! - Can't wait! Thanks my man!
    Can't wait!
    2010-10-05 01:54 AM
    Just waiting for k.nitsua to send me some files so I can tweak the lockscreen a bit
    2010-10-05 09:23 PM
    Just waiting for k.nitsua to send me some files so I can tweak the lockscreen a bit
    Heh...you're KILLIN' us man.
    2010-10-05 10:17 PM
    I know this is a stupid question but will goc hd work on a 3gs?
    2010-10-05 11:54 PM
    No question is stupid man and the answer is no if you want a theme similar to this one get G.O.C or G.O.C Pro! Hope this helps
    2010-10-06 02:31 AM
    have a new update came out ever since i bought i only got one update but now cydia took over rock and i never get any updates y??
    2010-10-06 03:28 AM
    have a new update came out ever since i bought i only got one update but now cydia took over rock and i never get any updates y??
    What is your current version?
    2010-10-06 04:50 AM
    not sure if this is the current version
    2010-10-06 05:07 AM
    not sure if this is the current version
    If that is the 1.2 version that you downloaded from Rock, then there is a good news/bad news situation. The good news is that there is a 1.3 update available on Cydia, and your Rock license should transfer over so that you can download the 1.3 version for free. The BAD news is that in order for that to happen, you will need to completely un-install the Rock version of G.O.C. HD and then manually install the 1.3 version from Cydia. After that, the updates should automatically come up for you as Toyvan posts them.

Also you will want to search for another package called G.O.C. HD_Updates and install it.

As Delicate Donut mentioned, this version will only work on the iPhone4. The reason is that this version is designed to take full advantage of the Retina Display that is available on the iPhone4.

For the 3GS, your best bet is to check out the G.O.C. Pro theme which is very similar (but not identical) to this theme, but is designed for the screen resolution available on the 3GS or earlier.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-06 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-06 05:29 AM
    Here it is! The lockscreen MOD everyone has been waiting for..especially me

K.nitsua
    outdid himself on this one, and it looks beautiful and works flawlessly! The text is animated as well as the little white dot you see in the center of the orbs..you have to see it in action in order to understand and appreciate what I'm saying

NOTE: You will need to install 'Lockscreen Clock Hide' via Cydia.

COMING SOON!!

Features:
    -Slide to unlock
    -Tap to unlock
    -Use any wallpaper from your camera roll/photo album(respring required)
    -User friendly HTML code for easy customization

SWIPE TO UNLOCK

TAP TO UNLOCK
    2010-10-06 06:21 AM
    Very nice. Now the wait begins for the Cydia submittal/approval process.
    2010-10-06 08:32 AM

K.nitsua
    outdid himself on this one, and it looks beautiful and works flawlessly! The text is animated as well as the little white dot you see in the center of the orbs..you have to see it in action in order to understand and appreciate what I'm saying

COMING SOON!!

Features:
    -Slide to unlock
    -Tap to unlock

SWIPE TO UNLOCK

TAP TO UNLOCK
    Very nice one quick question though, will you be able to change the color of it like the blue parts?
    2010-10-06 05:11 PM
    Very nice. Now the wait begins for the Cydia submittal/approval process. :
    Haven't submitted it yet, but when I do it is usually approved within 24 hrs or less. Still trying to determine if I should release via the UPDATES folder or within the actual theme..this would mean everyone would have to re-install the entire theme, which defeats the purpose of the UPDATES folder. But, then I don't want non-supporters to get this MOD for free either - Oh, decisions, decisions!

Very nice one quick question though, will you be able to change the color of it like the blue parts?

I will provide alternative colors other than blue
    2010-10-06 07:36 PM
    Haven't submitted it yet, but when I do it is usually approved within 24 hrs or less. Still trying to determine if I should release via the UPDATES folder or within the actual theme..this would mean everyone would have to re-install the entire theme, which defeats the purpose of the UPDATES folder. But, then I don't want non-supporters to get this MOD for free either - Oh, decisions, decisions!

I will provide alternative colors other than blue
    Sweet I knew you would I just had to make sure haha!
    2010-10-06 08:30 PM
    My personal vote would be to include it in the main package. Yes, it would require another re-install/reconfiguration for existing users, but for anyone who's been on the fence about buying this theme, it could be the one last thing that pushes them toward clicking that buy button. No sense giving it away for free.
    2010-10-06 08:33 PM

K.nitsua

COMING SOON!!

Features:
    -Slide to unlock
    -Tap to unlock
    I have had this installed for over 24 hours now making sure that all is kosher and have to say, this is the first great lock screen theme in the Glass Orb (G.O.C.) Series.

I also will note here that I must apologize to K.nitsua for my original negative posts about this theme. He has gone far above and beyond any of the other versions and has made this one very unique to the HD theme! Very Well Done! I know that all users will proudly display lock screens now. In fact I highly recommend that you also download 20 or 60 Second LockScreen so that you can show off and/or admire your own lock screens!

Adding the [email protected] customizations...below is my version and take of what will soon be seen on your iPhones

My personal vote would be to include it in the main package. Yes, it would require another re-install/reconfiguration for existing users, but for anyone who's been on the fence about buying this theme, it could be the one last thing that pushes them toward clicking that buy button. No sense giving it away for free.
    I have to totally agree with LanMan, You and your contributors have put far far to much work and effort to release this for free. I have backed up all of my customizations and recommend that others do so as well. Release this as a fresh update to G.O.C. HD and not the update folder.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-001.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-06 at 11:34 PM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-06 09:30 PM
    I will submit it today as a 1.4 theme update. Warn your neighbor to backup any custom changes before updating!!!

=================================

EDIT: Update 1.4 submitted to Cydia!

EDIT: 1.4 approved on Cydia! Update should be live any time now
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-07 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-07 08:41 PM
    EDIT: 1.4 approved on Cydia! Update should be live any time now
    WOOT! Let the obsessive refreshing begin.
    2010-10-07 08:50 PM
    WOOT! Let the obsessive refreshing begin.
    Way ahead of you man!
    2010-10-07 08:51 PM
2,790 ... 1353616263646573113 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD