Oh okay thanks on the advice then!
    But I was also wondering how do I ssh to the icons folder? I could not find it anywhere.

And I was wondering for itunes if I have the taptounlock lockscreen enabled, does that take away the song currently playing? Normally it says what song is playing if phone is locked on teh lock screen.
    2010-10-13 07:43 AM
    Thanks for the update TV. Love the GameCenter icon and loading screen

My3G and MyWi 4 have been updated and function fine now.
    Saw the updates a little bit ago, was hoping My3G was going to get an update soon for facetime
    Last edited by EskimoRuler; 2010-10-13 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!
    2010-10-13 09:54 AM
    [QUOTE=Delicate

Interesting, I have always used unrestrictor but I might give my 3g a try...I am trying to jailbreak now but Itunes won't let me download the damn 4.1 firmware, I have tried like 5 times already! Guess I will try tomorrow[/QUOTE]

If you got wifi sync on your computer remove it..it worked for me..
    2010-10-13 09:55 AM
    Can anyone help me I updated to the new version 1.5 an it didn't put the backgrounds in my wallpaper does anyone know why
    2010-10-13 11:16 AM
    If you got wifi sync on your computer remove it..it worked for me..
    I disabled my malwarebytes while I was downloading it and it worked, so apparently it doesn't like Itunes haha
    2010-10-13 02:39 PM
    So I just picked this up for my iPhone 4. Previously, when using glass orb color, I had just used the dock, as I love that 5 icon view. I also like the lock screen.

I do NOT like the little "GoC HD!" screens before I open stuff like my Settings. I also kinda prefer the original app icons, except for the dock. How can I revert those to the same and remove the little splash screens and put safari back to default and such? I'm pretty minimalistic with my changes, heh.

Also, the clock won't go away on the lock screen. The default Apple one. How do I make that go away to behold the glory of the new one?
    2010-10-13 03:44 PM
    Is there a way to have the weather and calendar icons carry over on each page?
    In other words I would have multiple icons which will allow me to access the calendar from any page.
    Curently I have them behind the weather and date on top.
    2010-10-13 04:09 PM
    I have an extebsive set of wallpaper images for G.O.C. HD on my computer that I sync in iTunes so I have access to them in their own folder in Settings | Wallpaper.

I also use BossPaper. I am not able to point BossPaper those files or directly, as I am not able to find them.

As an alternative, I have had to put a "wallpapper" folder that is easily accessible by Bosspaper (like a folder right in the same folder that the themes go into), just being careful never to select it in Winterboard.

So, what happens is that I have the same wallpapers uploaded to two different places on my phone, each used for different purposes.

It would be so much easier to find the folder that itunes puts user selected wallpaper into. Does anyone know the name of that folder? I've searched and searched and finally gave up, just uploading another set.

Hope I made some sense... I know [email protected] uses itunes, but does he know the folder where they end up on his phone??? :-)

regards
    richard
    2010-10-13 04:11 PM
    this is my first post but i'd like to thank the creators and everyone on here for an awesome theme. i've made a few personal changes of my own by reading all 96 pages! and i will post pics later. but thank you all for awesome and creative designs that have made my phone very unique!
    2010-10-13 04:39 PM
    Well I updated to 4.1 and jailbroke then installed update 1.5 and made all my custom changes I had before and everything is running smoothly! Now I get to mess with my phone all day sweet!
    2010-10-13 04:54 PM
    GOOD MORNING, Hope that everyone is doing well and the new update was installed successfully!!! For those that have not updated yet...PLEASE BACKUP your customizations!!!

Can anyone help me I updated to the new version 1.5 an it didn't put the backgrounds in my wallpaper does anyone know why
    This update, nor any other update will do that for you...Please read Post 1 of this thread...Wallpaper instructions and downloads are available at the bottom of that post.

So I just picked this up for my iPhone 4. Previously, when using glass orb color, I had just used the dock, as I love that 5 icon view. I also like the lock screen.

I do NOT like the little "GoC HD!" screens before I open stuff like my Settings. I also kinda prefer the original app icons, except for the dock. How can I revert those to the same and remove the little splash screens and put safari back to default and such? I'm pretty minimalistic with my changes, heh.

Also, the clock won't go away on the lock screen. The default Apple one. How do I make that go away to behold the glory of the new one?
    Basically it sounds like you want to use the LockScreen HD and the Glass Dock HD...I would ssh in to themes, drag and drop all G.O.C. HD Folders to a Backup folder on your desktop (in case you change your mind) and then delete all G.O.C. HD folders in themes, but those two items and then Reboot (not respring). If this does not address your needs, then you are going to have to ssh in and make changes on your own to each folder to meet your needs...we do not customize for individuals.
    Good Luck

In other words I would have multiple icons which will allow me to access the calendar from any page.
    I really think you could answer this question yourself. Can you duplicate "ANY" other icon, native, App Store, or Cydia??? This is not a theme, program, cydia, or any other type of option that is available for any icon. Sorry to say, you are stuck with all of your icons only being available on the screen that you put them on.

I have an extebsive set of wallpaper images for G.O.C. HD on my computer that I sync in iTunes so I have access to them in their own folder in Settings | Wallpaper.

I also use BossPaper. I am not able to point BossPaper those files or directly, as I am not able to find them.

As an alternative, I have had to put a "wallpapper" folder that is easily accessible by Bosspaper (like a folder right in the same folder that the themes go into), just being careful never to select it in Winterboard.

So, what happens is that I have the same wallpapers uploaded to two different places on my phone, each used for different purposes.

It would be so much easier to find the folder that itunes puts user selected wallpaper into. Does anyone know the name of that folder? I've searched and searched and finally gave up, just uploading another set.

Hope I made some sense... I know [email protected] uses itunes, but does he know the folder where they end up on his phone??? :-)

regards
    richard
    With the current problems in Winterboard and the way BossPaper is set up with iOS4, what you are asking for is not there.

My Solution: In My Pictures (on my computer) syncing through iTunes are two folders named: G.O.C. HD Wallpapers containing all of the zip downloads from Post 1 and the other folder is iPhone 640x960 which contains all of my HD Wallpapers that I love and use for normal mode and lockscreen.

For BossPaper...I have ssh'd to: /private/var/mobile/Media/BossPaper and in that folder I create theme folders such as DB Fall, DB Halloween, DB Favorites, etc. I then open BossPaper and select: Folders/BossPaper and then add the DB folders you want to use for alternating wallpaper.

This is the only reasonable solution I have found and it works quite well since I can just shut off my DB folders when the season or Holiday changes. Favorites always stays on.

Hope that answers All questions that have been posted and that we are up to date. If not, please repost your question and one of us will respond.

Have a great day
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-13 at 06:46 PM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-13 06:43 PM
    TV has said SBSettings and Lockscreen Passcode is coming. Is a themed Status Bar a given with one of these updates? or has it not been mentioned for a reason?
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-13 at 07:32 PM.
    2010-10-13 07:29 PM
    Here is my phone
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2010-10-13 09:16 PM
    TV has said SBSettings and Lockscreen Passcode is coming. Is a themed Status Bar a given with one of these updates? or has it not been mentioned for a reason?
    Currently the only changes to the status bar have already been done. No other changes are planned at this time. If you have realistic recommendations that the MAJORITY would use/appreciate, then post the requests and they will be considered.

Here is my phone
    Where is the rest???

Full Lock Screen and Home Screen Shots are WELCOMED and REQUESTED from EVERYONE!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-13 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-13 09:45 PM

Yea, looking into this right now..not sure what happened - I might just end up adding them to my first post so u can just upload them manually like all the other wallpapers

if there is, I'm not smart enough to know how

slowly but surely - I kind of follow apple's policy with my themes, I don't just release all the goods at once or people have nothing to look forward to
    2010-10-13 10:02 PM

slowly but surely - I kind of follow apple's policy with my themes, I don't just release all the goods at once or people have nothing to look forward to
    tease. it's the last reminder on my screen of a once unjailbroken iphone without G.O.C.!
    sounds good though! can't wait for any and all updates!
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-13 at 10:11 PM.
    2010-10-13 10:05 PM
    @ [email protected]

Thanks for the good idea about the BossPaper location and setup. This idea plus starting new at your suggestion, has made for a much faster running phone. That backup file is barely 20megs now where it had been almost 400megs of carryover garbage.

I was trying to find a place on my phone that made sense for bosspaper wallpaper and at the same time having bosspaper find it. I had been making a folder in the Theme folder, which was very unsatisfactory, but worked.

regards
    richard

edit: I had never installed bosspaper bundles and never knew where bosspaper was looking for me.. that is just ultimate perfection now.
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-10-13 at 10:59 PM.
    2010-10-13 10:19 PM
    Here is my phone
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0434.png  
    2010-10-13 10:34 PM
    That looks really great. Would you mind sharing your bitsms dock icon for the masses here, including me?

regards
    richard
    2010-10-13 10:40 PM
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-1icon-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-2icon-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-3icon-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-4icon-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-5icon-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-6icon-2x.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ddevey; 2010-10-14 at 05:48 AM.
    2010-10-13 10:43 PM
2,790 ... 2262707172737482122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD