im gonna go ahead and update to 4.1 later today. [email protected], i read your directions on how to do so. Am i going to have to use tinyumbrella? its taking for ever to do what ever its supposed to do.(ill try it again later anyway)

So i just install 4.1 using iTunes then use limrain to JB, reboot and install all my cydia stuff all over again? is that it? When something sounds too easy, it scares me.
    2010-10-14 09:34 AM
    Here is the lockscreen..
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2010-10-14 09:56 AM
    I have changed it to 24 Hr time and the days to swedish
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2010-10-14 09:57 AM
    Liveclock has been patched to work with 4.1 now.
    Any chance for a live clock skin?!

EDIT - I got a bit impatient and have made a quick skin.
    One has a transparent middle and the other is white.
    I dont know how to change the colour of the clock hands. I assume its in the liveclock.plist.
    Anyway if you want to test, install liveclock and then rename the image to [email protected] and then copy it to System\Library\CoreServices\SpringBoard.app
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-blank_liveclockicon-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-white_liveclockicon-2x.png  
    Last edited by showstopper; 2010-10-14 at 03:17 PM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2010-10-14 01:57 PM

G.O.C. PRO is for iPhone 3 and earlier series with iOS 4.1 and earlier
    G.O.C. HD is for iPhone 4 and iOS 4.0 to current.

The two do not mix and are not designed to mix. Any changes you desire to make will have to be done by ssh and coding at the user level. We do not do customizations to the theme but allow anyone to change and alter to their own desires.

Good Luck
    That makes sense. What I was wondering was my text on the Sprinboard Weather Mod doesn't look like the one on the screen shot on the first page. Do I need to change something to get it to look like that or is there something wrong at my end?
    2010-10-14 02:27 PM
    how do I change the font size of the city name when I'm using Weather+DateMOD? I assume it's in the widget.html file? which line do I change?

Thanks!
    Please go to Post 1 of this thread...scroll to the bottom and you will see a frequently asked questions. Your answer lies in there.

im gonna go ahead and update to 4.1 later today. [email protected], i read your directions on how to do so. Am i going to have to use tinyumbrella? its taking for ever to do what ever its supposed to do.(ill try it again later anyway)

So i just install 4.1 using iTunes then use limrain to JB, reboot and install all my cydia stuff all over again? is that it? When something sounds too easy, it scares me.
    Sorry tiny did not work for you but otherwise...yup, that is all there is to it. The hard part is putting all the databases back in for the App Store Apps and reloading all the Cydia Apps and applying the personal customizations. Nothing to be scared of when jailbreaking, it is all recoverable, just always backup, backup, backup

That makes sense. What I was wondering was my text on the Sprinboard Weather Mod doesn't look like the one on the screen shot on the first page. Do I need to change something to get it to look like that or is there something wrong at my end?
    That is because Toy is using a different font. Font Swap will work on Lock Screens but does not work anywhere else. If you read Post 1, he identifies what font he used and if you want to change font or anything else, please read the FAQ at the bottom of Post 1. We have a big list of How To's that I already created.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-14 03:39 PM
    ALSO...Meant to say "AWESOME" Screen, I served 25 years and retired in 2008!!!
    Thank you so very much for your dedicated military service [email protected]

regards
    richard
    2010-10-14 04:40 PM
    Looks like [email protected] left me with nobody to help again!!!!!!
    2010-10-14 07:41 PM
    Looks like [email protected] left me with nobody to help again!!!!!!
    It'll give you more time to push those updates out
    2010-10-14 07:43 PM
    Here are direct links to the wallpapers that are still AWOL with the last update. It is best to access these links from your device and then save them directly to your camera roll...

Black1:
    ZumoDrive - [email protected]

Black2:

Blue1:

Blue2:

Gray1:

Gray2:

Green1:

Green2:

Purple1:

Purple2:

Red1:

Red2:

Teal1:

Teal2:
    2010-10-14 07:51 PM
    When will G.O.C. SBSettings be released?
    2010-10-14 08:16 PM
    It'll give you more time to push those updates out
    I suspect that's what [email protected] is thinking too

When will G.O.C. SBSettings be released?
    when I'm done with it...
    2010-10-14 08:24 PM
    Nahhhh....when SB Settings is released, its released I use the Glass Orb SBSettings right now and since I do not sit there and stare at SBSettings, it serves its purpose)

2010-10-14 09:02 PM
    so i dont need to use tinyumbrella? its only for unlocking right? its still not working for me, or atleast its taking forever. im just thinking about updating without it. if thats all its good for anyway.
    2010-10-14 10:20 PM
    so i dont need to use tinyumbrella? its only for unlocking right? its still not working for me, or atleast its taking forever. im just thinking about updating without it. if thats all its good for anyway.
    No...you can do a simple iTunes upgrade then jailbreak with GreenPoison or LimeRa1n (I recommend the later). TinyUmbrella is only to preserve basedband for possible selling in future in case they cant break the new one. Or for those that travel abroad a lot. Or for some of us that might move next year to an area that is just getting cell phone signals...lol

2010-10-14 10:23 PM
    I do not sit there and stare at SBSettings, it serves its purpose)
    just like you didn't stare at your lockscreen until I gave u the beta for the mod..??!!
    2010-10-14 10:37 PM
    No...you can do a simple iTunes upgrade then jailbreak with GreenPoison or LimeRa1n (I recommend the later). TinyUmbrella is only to preserve basedband for possible selling in future in case they cant break the new one. Or for those that travel abroad a lot. Or for some of us that might move next year to an area that is just getting cell phone signals...lol
    i guess tinyumbrella worked. i just restored to 4.1 and kept 01.59! thank you!!
    2010-10-14 11:59 PM
    hi

i've jailbreaked my ipod touch 4g iOs 4.1
    i purchased g.o.c. hd, downloaded g.o.c. hd update (and put it at the top of the list) and used iwipe cache.

after that three icons didn't change

did i something wrong? or is the theme not up to date?

screenshot in the attachment
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0245.png  
    2010-10-15 12:20 AM
    If I'm not mistaken there aren't iPod icons in the theme yet. You can download the [email protected] file from page 1 and create your own
    Last edited by ddevey; 2010-10-15 at 02:05 AM.
    2010-10-15 01:59 AM
    WOO! I finally got the Dusk LAW theme to look perfect with G.O.C. like I wanted!

It's a tad off the G.O.C. sun (here) so that it can match well with the other "clear day" TV themes that may pop up (the three I have come across, anyway).
    [and for those who don't know, the opacity changes. So you're not stuck with this look the whole time]

After you change the array, to actually get the sun on a nice day, you can use this if you need it!

EDIT: I didn't notice the picture break until I posted this. On my phone, you cant really tell unless you're looking for it. It might depend on your background as well. So if anyone can make it look more fluid (with the same position), please share!!!
    Last edited by natrev; 2010-10-15 at 03:02 AM.
    2010-10-15 02:45 AM
2,790 ... 2464727374757684124 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD