For ToyVan, Thanks
    I know its Halloween, but that is scary

QUICK UPDATE

RemoveBG is still broke and the dev is not going to fix it until he gets the new pwnage tool, then he has to do the fixes.

A great replacement that offers even more functionality and still shuts down all the background apps is called MultiCleaner in Cydia for .99

Totally worth it for me to shut down all of these stupid backgrounded apps and obviously the developer for this one stays on top of his/her app.

Hope this helps some of you, Enjoy
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-16 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-16 12:01 AM
    I've still been waiting on info on using accuweather instead of yahoo or if its possible or not?

Someone answered my 1st post saving they are using accuweather and said look at faq, faq just covers yahoo weather
    2010-10-16 02:03 AM

QUICK UPDATE

RemoveBG is still broke and the dev is not going to fix it until he gets the new pwnage tool, then he has to do the fixes.

A great replacement that offers even more functionality and still shuts down all the background apps is called MultiCleaner in Cydia for .99

Totally worth it for me to shut down all of these stupid backgrounded apps and obviously the developer for this one stays on top of his/her app.

Check out SwitcherPlus, you can close all or some and configure favorites. Did I mention it is also free.
    2010-10-16 02:08 AM

QUICK UPDATE

Thanks for the tip just installed it MultiCleaner is running w/SwitcherPlus and Remove Recents flawlessly

UPDATE, don't need Remove Recents MultiCleaner(Remove closed apps ON) does that to

UPDATE, Screenshot running MultiCleaner w/SwitcherPlus
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0453.png  
    Last edited by ddevey; 2010-10-16 at 03:03 AM.
    2010-10-16 02:11 AM
    I've still been waiting on info on using accuweather instead of yahoo or if its possible or not?

Someone answered my 1st post saving they are using accuweather and said look at faq, faq just covers yahoo weather
    Its not hooked up. Only yahoo, sorry

Seems to work just fine for me here and when I was in Montana. I am telling ya...Montana is out in the middle of no where and I still had accurate weather. If you cant figure it out with a heads up warning from a town in which the weather will be coming from and by looking outside...then there maybe something we all just dont know.

ALL weather coming from stolen, yahoo, or any other app is just as subject to fault, guessing, weather models and someones opinion. Find something that works and use your own eyes and you will be just fine.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-16 02:26 AM
    TV, [email protected] and all

As you can see on the attachment, it's 9 pm here, yahoo weather page shows "fog". Why do I have a day icon instead of night fog icon?
    I'm using weather+date theme by the way.

Any clue?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!
    2010-10-16 02:50 AM
    Its not hooked up. Only yahoo, sorry

Seems to work just fine for me here and when I was in Montana. I am telling ya...Montana is out in the middle of no where and I still had accurate weather. If you cant figure it out with a heads up warning from a town in which the weather will be coming from and by looking outside...then there maybe something we all just dont know.

ALL weather coming from stolen, yahoo, or any other app is just as subject to fault, guessing, weather models and someones opinion. Find something that works and use your own eyes and you will be just fine.
    thanks for the reply.

Unfortunitly yahoo for my town is accurate on yahoo weather page, when doing a extended forecast it changes to a town 1 hr away. waether not even remotely close, lets just say anything yahoo have for extended in surounding areas is accurate for there ares but i live in the valleys which is and almost 80% of time is 100% different.

I used accuweather in DUSk and work great, when using yahoo source i midas well walk outside and do my own weather forecasting.

So if anyone has modded for accuweather can you share the code, or can weather be gotten without yahoos XXXXXX codes for just current day.
    2010-10-16 02:52 AM
    With Rp4K WeatherICON combined with WeaterIcon you can display the weather in the Status Bar.

Also with SBRotator you can rotate the Springboard.

I also themed LiveClock with my own icon, drop the zip file in your theme folder and unzip and enable in Winterboard to change LiveClock icon.

Weather Icon works as well, just have to remeber to download ToyVan's Glass Orb theme for Weather Icon.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0021.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0022.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-10-16 at 10:17 AM.
    2010-10-16 08:55 AM
    With clear folders

Hello

new to this theme do you mind sharing how you removed the orb and made the background clear for your folders?

thanks
    2010-10-16 09:22 AM
    Sorry I don't see G.O.C. HD 1.6 in Cydia... Where can I get it?
    2010-10-16 05:48 PM
    Sorry I don't see G.O.C. HD 1.6 in Cydia... Where can I get it?
    While it has been submitted to Cydia, it hasn't been approved yet. Just keep checking back. It should show up within the next day or so.
    2010-10-16 06:44 PM
    I don't remember who asked for a less 'defined' sunray for the Dusk Law add-on and GOC, but I removed the grey and made it a little less defined on the edges, it's attached below.

Also, here are some screen shots of my phone with the G.O.C. HD theme and my own changes merging the older SBsettings theme, lockinfo, folders, etc... It's not perfect, but it works for me.

Toy and [email protected] -- Thanks for the great theme!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-sunray.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo-1.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo-3.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo-2.png  
    2010-10-16 09:02 PM
    Hello

new to this theme do you mind sharing how you removed the orb and made the background clear for your folders?

thanks
    Install Clear 4.0 Folders from Cydia and then in winterboard check Clear folder without boarder iphone 4.theme
    2010-10-16 09:31 PM
    I don't remember who asked for a less 'defined' sunray for the Dusk Law add-on and GOC, but I removed the grey and made it a little less defined on the edges, it's attached below.

Also, here are some screen shots of my phone with the G.O.C. HD theme and my own changes merging the older SBsettings theme, lockinfo, folders, etc... It's not perfect, but it works for me.

Toy and [email protected] -- Thanks for the great theme!
    Woah, I think I'm gonna be needing more details on what exactly your using to get your folders to look like that. I've tried a couple of different "folder enhancers" and I'm not really happy with any of them. But that looks amazing with this theme.
    2010-10-16 11:19 PM
    after installing 4.1, and reinstalled, G.O.C HD, i dont see any of the wallpapers?? how come? do i have to upload them my self? if yes how?can some help please. thank you.
    2010-10-16 11:23 PM
    Woah, I think I'm gonna be needing more details on what exactly your using to get your folders to look like that. I've tried a couple of different "folder enhancers" and I'm not really happy with any of them. But that looks amazing with this theme.
    It's FolderEnhancer, but I rethemed it by borrowing pieces of the G.O.C. theme then my background and stitching it all together w. Photoshop and Acorn. There's details either included w. or on the site about FolderEnhancer, but basically to retheme the folder you but [email protected] in /Library/Themes/THEMENAME/Bundles/com.apple.springboard and it'll use that background.

Attached is the one I use, a more plain greyer version, a blue one and the overlay I stitched together from one of Toy's other theme parts.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-fefolderbg2-2x.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-fefolderbg-2x_blue.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-fefolderbg-2x_overlay.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-fefolderbg_grey-2x.png  
    2010-10-16 11:46 PM
    Waiting for version 1.1 for FolderEnhancer, currently does not work on iOS 4.1.

wiredl0ve I like the SBSettings Theme, care to share?

Edit!! G.O.C HD 1.6 is now avaliable in Cydia, downloading now.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-10-17 at 01:20 AM.
    2010-10-17 01:08 AM
    Used the G.O.C.HD Glass dock with G.O.C.Pro on my iPod Touch 2G
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0006.png  
    2010-10-17 01:33 AM
    Thanks works like a charm

Install Clear 4.0 Folders from Cydia and then in winterboard check Clear folder without boarder iphone 4.theme

Thanks
    Last edited by yonikkia; 2010-10-17 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-17 02:02 AM

QUICK UPDATE

May I also suggest a good look at SwitcherPlus. It's free!!! only ads on setup page. And it's already been orbed !!!!!!! :-)

richard

edit: was behind on my reading; this was already suggested. sorry.
    Last edited by rebraun; 2010-10-17 at 02:47 AM.
    2010-10-17 02:13 AM
2,790 ... 2666747576777886126 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD