Tom, Thank you very much for the rewrite. The steps work perfect and are easy to follow. We can now link this to the FAQ and refer anyone else that asks to this post. If you do not mind, please consolidate the other six images and attach them to this post, that way it is all in one location.

Thank You again for your instructions and the contributions of everyone that has made a great mod to the best theme!!!
    I have consolidated all 7 images into the tutorial and changed the wording to make a bit more sense.
    2010-10-19 10:17 PM
    Tutorial For Changing FolderEnhancer Background.

Required: FolderEnhancer, Winscp or any other SSH program, Images below (Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, Red and Clear.)

Click on the image you want below so it is full size.

Right click and save image as [email protected] (Google chrome users may have to use Internet Explorer for this as it doesn't allow you to right click then save image for some reason.)

SSH into your phone and navigate to var/stash/themes/G.O.C. HD.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard.

Insert the image you saved earlier.

Click yes to replace.

Respring.

You have successfully changed your FolderEnhancer background.
    Worked perfect!!! Thanks!!!Made a matching FolderIconBG if anyone wants it By the way I take no credit for the FolderIconBG I Just resized the FEFolderBG
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0471.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0470.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-foldericonbg-2x.png  
    Last edited by ddevey; 2010-10-20 at 12:04 AM.
    2010-10-19 11:30 PM
    As promised, the official G.O.C. HD SBSettings! Nothing fancy..just clean, simple and functional - I will be submitting it to Cydia shortly..Cheers!

CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL-SIZE
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-20 at 06:17 AM.
    2010-10-20 12:01 AM
    SUPER CLEAN!!!! Can't wait for it to pop up on Cydia Thanks again for the best theme ever!!!
    2010-10-20 12:15 AM
    SUPER CLEAN!!!! Can't wait for it to pop up on Cydia Thanks again for the best theme ever!!!
    Thanks..btw, I sent u an "official" avatar
    2010-10-20 12:22 AM
    As promised, the official G.O.C. HD SBSettings! Nothing fancy..just clean, simple and functional - I will be submitting it to Cydia shortly..Cheers!

Will this be a 1.7 update? Or will it finally be through G.O.C.HD updates?
    2010-10-20 12:57 AM
    Will this be a 1.7 update? Or will it finally be through G.O.C.HD updates?
    Neither - It will be a separate download via Cydia and will be installed directly to SBSetting's theme folder
    2010-10-20 01:47 AM
    Neither - It will be a separate download via Cydia and will be installed directly to SBSetting's theme folder
    Nice!!! I can't wait!
    2010-10-20 02:00 AM
    The Official G.O.C. HD SBSettings theme just submitted to Cydia!

Here is the info you needed:

iBlacklist com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist icon001.png

MetadataRemovr us.hackulo.metadataremovr [email protected]

iWipe com.iwipe icon.png

limera1n com.yourcompany.blackra1n [email protected]

Mobile Terminal com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal [email protected]

iNES com.bslapps.iNES Icon.png

Thank You

You forgot one important step....hi-res images
    -
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-20 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-20 02:06 AM
    I did the iTouch update on my iPhone....is that bad?
    2010-10-20 02:11 AM
    I did the iTouch update on my iPhone....is that bad?
    no, it won't do u any harm..it will only turn your iphone into an ipod..lol
    2010-10-20 02:35 AM
    no, it won't do u any harm..it will only turn your iphone into an ipod..lol
    i was wondering why i havent received any calls.
    2010-10-20 02:42 AM
    Hi @ all,

is there a way, to get only the G.O.C HD_PRO_Date and the G.O.C HD_PRO_Weather on my SB without the rest from the theme, I try that but it doesnt work, it work only when I enable the GlassDock, too. But I only wanna the Date and Weather Widget :/.
    Don't activate anything else in Winterboard. If you are using bosspaper, it may be covering it up. Check out FAQ section for workaround.

Hope that helps

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-20 02:49 AM
    what is the name of the theme you have in lock info
    2010-10-20 03:47 AM
    I need some personal help (probably in more ways then 1...LOL)I am still fighting on how to turn TWCMax and another app called Rescue invisible. I have attempted to follow the instructions in FAQ and nothing works. I may know some things, but this one is kickin my rear.

Request that someone that has extreme knowledge in how to turn apps invisible PM me and help me turn these two icons invisible.

Thank You!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-20 04:49 AM
    LOL!

Hi @ all,

is there a way, to get only the G.O.C HD_PRO_Date and the G.O.C HD_PRO_Weather on my SB without the rest from the theme, I try that but it doesnt work, it work only when I enable the GlassDock, too. But I only wanna the Date and Weather Widget :/.
    I think I understand what u want to do, but not sure why..??!! There's not just a simple 1 paragraph answer on how to get the results u want. It will require some knowledge on your part on how to manually SSH and delete/modify some files etc. So if u know how to do that then I'll try my best to explain how..let me know.

Probably the easiest thing would be to disable the G.O.C. HD widgets all together and just find a simple weather & date widget that will work for u...
    2010-10-20 05:37 AM
    Two comments:

Nah, that's just a feature of AT&T (boo-yah)

And additionally, if you stopped getting calls when you updated to 1.6, I so need to update now!
    2010-10-20 08:12 AM
    I need some personal help (probably in more ways then 1...LOL)I am still fighting on how to turn TWCMax and another app called Rescue invisible. I have attempted to follow the instructions in FAQ and nothing works. I may know some things, but this one is kickin my rear.

Request that someone that has extreme knowledge in how to turn apps invisible PM me and help me turn these two icons invisible.

Thank You!
    The only way is iFile. What you are trying to do is like ignoring Explorer on Windows and using Unix or OS X to change files on a Windows system. I have done TWCMax, World Weather and Pocket Weather effortlessly every time using iFile. But good luck using a mallet when you need a phillips screwdriver.

Edit: If you insist on using a mallet(External SSH Tool), try zipping(archiving) the .app folder, copy the zipped file to the /Applications folder and then unzipping.
    Last edited by Geekbro; 2010-10-20 at 09:02 AM.
    2010-10-20 08:25 AM
    Can anyone help me with the folder enhancer clear folder?
    On image 1 it was a problem saving the image from here.
    On image 2 the image is now transparent but is still in the top left?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-photo2.png  
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2010-10-20 11:58 AM
    Can anyone help me with the folder enhancer clear folder?
    On image 1 it was a problem saving the image from here.
    On image 2 the image is now transparent but is still in the top left?
    It appears you're doing it right, but getting the thumbnail the boards create instead of the actual full size image. A direct link to the original image I posted is here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...2x_overlay.png

Follow the instructions you've been following but use that above image.
    2010-10-20 02:26 PM
2,790 ... 3070787980818290130 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD