Well I do not have any photo editing software I use paint. So that means I won't be able to change the text? As for the image I just want the white logo without any background please and thank you.

Yea, you're gonna need a free trial of photoshop or gimp. I have attached your request below, u may not see it but it is there right below the 'Attached Images' text. Right click and 'save image as..'
    Attached Images [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-slider_action.png 
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-22 at 08:41 PM.
    2010-10-22 08:08 PM
    And the folder..

Thank you again for a great theme!!
    You're welcome and thanks for sharing your screenshots..look great!
    2010-10-22 08:12 PM
    Here is a Halloween "TREAT" for all of you G.O.C. Theme Lovers
    The "TRICK" is that there are still two "visible" icons that should be invisible but have not figured out the bugs yet.

In Order of Appearance:
    LockScreen
    HomeScreen
    Page 2 Orbed Folders
    Open Folder
    SBSettings
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-lockscreen.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-homescreen.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-orbedfolders.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-orbedfolder.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-sbsettings.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-awaitinginvisiblility.png  

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-22 08:27 PM
    That looks awesome, really really awesome.
    2010-10-22 08:32 PM
    Here is a Halloween "TREAT" for all of you G.O.C. Theme Lovers
    The "TRICK" is that there are still two "visible" icons that should be invisible but have not figured out the bugs yet.

In Order of Appearance:
    LockScreen
    HomeScreen
    Page 2 Orbed Folders
    Open Folder
    SBSettings
    Awesome man! mind sharing your mr. pumpkin wallpaper on the lockscreen?
    2010-10-22 08:39 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I have flushed with iWipe and rebooted multiple times with zero success.

I believe the problem may be the folders I created in themes. I created two folders; Rescue & Weather HD. Inside each folder is another folder with bundle name and inside each of those folders I placed the two .png's. One required cap I's, the other lowercase.

What am I missing or have done wrong?
    I think you're right. Sounds like it may be your folders. Under the Rescue and Weather HD folders, you should have a folder called Bundles. Then under THAT folder is where you put another folder with the bundle name for each app, then the png files underneath that. So for WeatherHD, your path should look like this:

/Library/Themes/WeatherHD.theme/Bundles/com.vimov.weatherhd

The icon files will go in that final folder. Rescue should follow a similar pattern though I don't know what the CFBundleIdentifier is for it.

P.S. I just tested WeatherHD with using this path and mine went invisible.

P.P.S. Make sure that after you create the folder that you remember to go into Winterboard and turn it on. I missed that step on my first reboot.
    Last edited by LanMan66; 2010-10-22 at 09:01 PM.
    2010-10-22 08:57 PM

Yea, you're gonna need a free trial of photoshop or gimp. I have attached your request below, u may not see it but it is there right below the 'Attached Images' text. Right click and 'save image as..'
    Thank you so much for the image! What program do you recommend? I don't mind investing in photo editing software I think it's about time I do!
    2010-10-22 09:01 PM
    I think you're right. Sounds like it may be your folders. Under the Rescue and Weather HD folders, you should have a folder called Bundles. Then under THAT folder is where you put another folder with the bundle name for each app, then the png files underneath that. So for WeatherHD, your path should look like this:

/Library/Themes/WeatherHD.theme/Bundles/com.vimov.weatherhd

The icon files will go in that final folder. Rescue should follow a similar pattern though I don't know what the CFBundleIdentifier is for it.

P.S. I just tested WeatherHD with using this path and mine went invisible.

P.P.S. Make sure that after you create the folder that you remember to go into Winterboard and turn it on. I missed that step on my first reboot.
    BINGO!!! That was the missing link in my folders. Rescue has immediately gone invisible but WeatherHD is not My setup is exactly as yours above with both icons labeled: Icon.png & [email protected]...I know I am so so close to being done with this last change.

Thank you so very much for getting me half way there, now just need the other

2010-10-22 09:20 PM
    Awesome man! mind sharing your mr. pumpkin wallpaper on the lockscreen?
    ohhhh Trick or Treat Halloween Master Creator!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-jackoghost.png  

2010-10-22 09:23 PM

Here is the info you needed:

iBlacklist com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist icon001.png

MetadataRemovr us.hackulo.metadataremovr [email protected]

iWipe com.iwipe icon.png

limera1n com.yourcompany.blackra1n [email protected]

Mobile Terminal com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal [email protected]

iNES com.bslapps.iNES Icon.png

Thank You
    I was feeling generous today, even though u didn't follow ALL the rules -
    Attached Files
    2010-10-22 09:30 PM
    BINGO!!! That was the missing link in my folders. Rescue has immediately gone invisible but WeatherHD is not My setup is exactly as yours above with both icons labeled: Icon.png & [email protected]...I know I am so so close to being done with this last change.

Thank you so very much for getting me half way there, now just need the other
    Glad that helped. You've probably tried this already, but I've found that many times with trying to make them invisible, using iWipeCache and a reboot is not enough to kick it out. Sometimes it requires a full manual purge. Try going to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache/ and deleting all files in that directory. Then do a full reboot (not a respring).

If you are using iFile, you can browse to that directory, then hit the "Edit" button in the top right, then double-tap on any one of the icon files on the screen. This should automatically select all files in the directory (checkmarks in front of all of them). Then just click the trash can button on the bottom bar and confirm that you want to delete x files. Exit iFile and do a full reboot.
    2010-10-22 09:32 PM
    Thank you so much for the image! What program do you recommend? I don't mind investing in photo editing software I think it's about time I do!
    You're welcome. I use Photoshop CS4 Extended, however there are free trials of all versions..
    2010-10-22 09:34 PM
    BossPaper update. 4.x compatibility with dock,etc don't believe bosspaper transparent wallpaper needed anymore
    2010-10-22 09:41 PM
    A couple of updates, just in time for the weekend, have been approved and should be live on cydia SOON!!

G.O.C. HD 1.7

ATTENTION! IN ORDER TO PRESERVE CUSTOM CHANGES MADE BY USERS, THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE VIA THIS PACKAGE. ALL FUTURE UPDATES TO THIS THEME WILL BE RELEASED VIA THE 'G.O.C. HD UPDATES' PACKAGE. MAKE SURE IT IS INSTALLED!(and this time I really mean it!!)

Changelog:
    -UI fixes
    -Added Cydia icons

G.O.C. HD SBS 1.0

FINALLY!!
    2010-10-22 09:59 PM
    A couple of updates, just in time for the weekend, have been approved and should be live on cydia SOON!!

G.O.C. HD 1.7

ATTENTION! IN ORDER TO PRESERVE CUSTOM CHANGES MADE BY USERS, THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE VIA THIS PACKAGE. ALL FUTURE UPDATES TO THIS THEME WILL BE RELEASED VIA THE 'G.O.C. HD UPDATES' PACKAGE. MAKE SURE IT IS INSTALLED!(and this time I really mean it!!):

Changelog:
    -UI fixes
    -Added Cydia icons

G.O.C. HD SBS 1.0

FINALLY!!
    Next update will be 1.8 I know it!!! HAHA!

Thank you for the reply. I have flushed with iWipe and rebooted multiple times with zero success.

I believe the problem may be the folders I created in themes. I created two folders; Rescue & Weather HD. Inside each folder is another folder with bundle name and inside each of those folders I placed the two .png's. One required cap I's, the other lowercase.

What am I missing or have done wrong?

Hey Dbl D...try downloading and installing Gimp. It is free and from what I have seen and heard, it's areally good editor.

Next, drag the .png you want to change to your desktop and then open it in Gimp. Create a double if the image and erase the old text and type in the new in the same white space that the old was.
    Once satisfied. Delete the original image and save the new with same file name. Save as a png.

Ssh back into iPhone, rename the original image and drop in your new creation, respring and should be good to go.

Good Luck
    I downloaded gimp and tried this but I have no clue what I am doing. I couldn't remove the "swipe in" so I could add my own words. This sucks
    Last edited by Delicate Donut; 2010-10-22 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-22 10:08 PM
    Nah, 1.7.1. He's starting to run out of room before he's forced to go 2.0
    2010-10-22 10:09 PM
    can G.O.C HD be used with the iPad?
    or do you have a theme suggestion for my iPad
    thanks
    2010-10-22 10:45 PM
    Nah, 1.7.1. He's starting to run out of room before he's forced to go 2.0
    You guys won't let me live this down will u??!!

can G.O.C HD be used with the iPad?
    or do you have a theme suggestion for my iPad
    thanks
    No, it's not iPad compatible. However, you can try 'Glass Orb iPad'

Glass Orb iPad(official support thread):
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html
    2010-10-22 10:51 PM
    I downloaded gimp and tried this but I have no clue what I am doing. I couldn't remove the "swipe in" so I could add my own words. This sucks
    I have never ever used GIMP, you will have to just work it, you will figure it out. Photoshop is no easier, I am always harassing TV for lessons and I know he gets frustrated but grits his teeth and digs in for the long haul. I have a very very long way to go to learn all of what photoshop offers and it is not self explanatory.

There should be a way to right click on the image that you loaded and make a duplicate copy. After that, you are going to have to learn the tools to create. It will take time and patience and using the "help" section.

I know this is not the answer you wanted but its all I have. Sorry

2010-10-22 10:57 PM
    I have never ever used GIMP, you will have to just work it, you will figure it out. Photoshop is no easier, I am always harassing TV for lessons and I know he gets frustrated but grits his teeth and digs in for the long haul. I have a very very long way to go to learn all of what photoshop offers and it is not self explanatory.

There should be a way to right click on the image that you loaded and make a duplicate copy. After that, you are going to have to learn the tools to create. It will take time and patience and using the "help" section.

I know this is not the answer you wanted but its all I have. Sorry
    I'll figure it out I just can't sit for too long on my pc it makes my head hurt and I get lightheaded it's weird. Thanks for the help!
    2010-10-22 11:06 PM
2,790 ... 3373818283848593133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD