Just do a search in cydia for G.O.C. and will pop up as G.O.C. HD and will be version 1.7 just below with be SB one

Or if you have a cydia mod to speed up that disables searching databases at startup to disable it.
    its ok i just got from cydia thanks anyway
    2010-10-23 03:32 AM
    I've made one final theme for the HTC Lockinfo Plugin, previous themes and instructions are here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5529536

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5529961

Attached is the zip file of the theme, read the other two posts, first one has instructions.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0674.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0673.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0672.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wiredl0ve; 2010-10-23 at 04:22 AM. Reason: I can't type.
    2010-10-23 04:21 AM
    will somebody be kind make these icons for me please,thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-007.png  
    2010-10-23 04:22 AM
    will somebody be kind make these icons for me please,thanks
    There are only two displaying that are not already done. We will NOT assist you in ANY way shape or form for **********. The other app UnlimTones can be done if requested properly when you follow the instructions in Post 1 of this thread. The app limera1n can be uninstalled as it is no longer needed once you jailbreak. It is worthless and does not need to be maintained. Open the app and select uninstall. The rest of your apps are already completed and will orb once you follow the instructions in post 1.

Please do not ask for assistance on an app that condones piracy as it will not be supported in this thread at all. Anyone assisting with this illegal app will be reported as will those that continue to request support for it. This is the only warning that will be given.

Thank You
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-10-23 at 05:28 AM.

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-10-23 05:24 AM
    There are only two displaying that are not already done. We will NOT assist you in ANY way shape or form for **********. The other app UnlimTones can be done if requested properly when you follow the instructions in Post 1 of this thread. The app limera1n can be uninstalled as it is no longer needed once you jailbreak. It is worthless and does not need to be maintained. Open the app and select uninstall. The rest of your apps are already completed and will orb once you follow the instructions in post 1.

Please do not ask for assistance on an app that condones piracy as it will not be supported in this thread at all. Anyone assisting with this illegal app will be reported as will those that continue to request support for it. This is the only warning that will be given.

Thank You
    They never learn
    2010-10-23 06:47 AM
    Here is my look for now...

Gotta say I just love this theme..

2010-10-23 12:12 PM
    Nice,

how are you getting goc weather and date to show on homescreen with lockinfo loaded?

I have mine ontop in winterboard and will just blank out weather and date icons but no display of weather and date...

Is it something special i\m missing

**** Ok, Figured it out had to clear out icon cache
    Last edited by theguyz; 2010-10-23 at 02:48 PM.
    2010-10-23 02:37 PM
    I've made one final theme for the HTC Lockinfo Plugin, previous themes and instructions are here:

Attached is the zip file of the theme, read the other two posts, first one has instructions.
    Looks awesome man! I guess I might have to give lockinfo a try

Thanks for sharing all your work with the rest of us!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-23 at 04:20 PM.
    2010-10-23 04:18 PM
    [QUOTE=crazycanuck;5532290]Here is my look for now...

can anybody tell me how to make the lockinfo to show like this one,thanks
    2010-10-23 04:53 PM
    Hi gang,

my first post in here, the first iphone, so kinda noob!

I just installed all the GOC HD stuff and all the time the icons from weather and agenda dissapeared????

Also I set the var to celsius but there is still a mask visible from the fahrenheit...

Is there a wicki for all the questions and tweaks?
    THis thread is a monster in length

Thanks for some help

Hi gang,

my first post in here, the first iphone, so kinda noob!

I just installed all the GOC HD stuff and all the time the icons from weather and agenda dissapeared????

Also I set the var to celsius but there is still a mask visible from the fahrenheit...

Is there a wicki for all the questions and tweaks?
    THis thread is a monster in length

Thanks for some help
    Just noticed that I didn't read post 1 properly!
    Leaves the wicki page question for all the answers and tweaks...

Great theme Toyvan!!!!
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2010-10-23 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 05:07 PM

hi Wire,can you tell me what do i have to download to get the lockscreen to look like yours thanks
    2010-10-23 05:14 PM
    [quote=T76;5532496]
    Here is my look for now...

can anybody tell me how to make the lockinfo to show like this one,thanks
    Yup, see here:

Instructions and first theme I did:

A second option for theming:

The 3rd theme and the one he's using is here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5531697
    2010-10-23 05:16 PM
    [quote=wiredl0ve;5532531]

Yup, see here:

Instructions and first theme I did:

A second option for theming:

The 3rd theme and the one he's using is here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5531697
    thanks so much for quick reply,but i did download that but its didnt show on the lockscreen,do i have to download anything from cydia,thanks

how do you have that red light on the lockscreen
    Last edited by T76; 2010-10-23 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 05:37 PM
    The instructions are in the first link I posted here, they explain all of your questions:

[quote=T76;5532538]
    thanks so much for quick reply,but i did download that but its didnt show on the lockscreen,do i have to download anything from cydia,thanks

how do you have that red light on the lockscreen
    2010-10-23 05:40 PM
    Finally I got my iphone 4!!! Letís toast to that, at least me . So yesterday I spent a generous amount of time moving from 3gs to 4, including G.O.C. HD, and I was lucky because Iíve just got the release of the 1.7 with SBS, love it btw!

First of all, I followed all instruction from page 1 and I pretty much set the theme as I wanted. But unfortunately I still have some questions Iím pretty sure are already clarified on any of these 114 threads which I wouldnít think to go over to .

These are my questions/comments:

1- Please add these icons (high def pics attached)

2589 Xpandr me.nhaunold.Xpandr xkey.png

1820 qTweeter com.efiko.qsprefs icon.png

192 Auto3G com.kayceepress.Auto3G icon.png

332 CallController com.iDevBrTeam.CallController icon.png

1176 iSmartDialer com.ismart.dialer Icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

511 Cylay com.mirrordev.cylay Icon-72.png, Icon-Small-50.png, Icon-Small.png, [email protected], Icon.png, [email protected] (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

336 CallMe com.iw2bsq.CallMe Icon.png

2314 ToneFX com.efiko.tonefxs icon.png

1010 iBlacklist com.iDevBrTeam.iBlacklist icon001.png

909 Grooveshark com.grooveshark.Grooveshark [email protected]

2059 Snappy com.kb1ooo.snappy icon.png

1499 MovieLand com.idevcreations.MovieLand icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

2400 TVOutTuner com.tvout.prefs Icon.png (I added this one to the CFBundleIdentifier info to the online database)

[RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-cydia-icons.png; [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-grooveshark-icon.png; [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-movieland-tvouttuner-icons.png; [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-snappy-icon.png

2- Is there any way to remove the labels ONLY to the app and not to the folders? I have several folders and without labels on them, sometimes I open the incorrect folder.

3- I have Iconoclasm 5x5 but my Springboard does not look very good since it is kind of invading Weather and Date widgets territory, if I use Shrink app and I set icons size at 80% size, my springboard does not look very good, Any suggestions?

[RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-sb-80-size.png; [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-sb-icon-100-bitesms-icon-request.png; [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-sb-folders.png

4- The GOC HD Lockscreen looks superb! Thank you very much wiredl0ve!!!

[RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-lockinfo.png

5- Iím using FolderEnhancer and would love to change the background, any method to do it?

6- TV, I noticed you did not change the statusbar like you did for GOC PRO and GOC IPAD, any plan to do it in the near future?

7- Where can I find a SMS alike glass orb icon for BiteSMS to locate in the Dock?

I think this is it (by now )

A big thanks for this wonderful theme, the best for iphone4 by far.
    2010-10-23 05:44 PM
    i try to get the red light for my lockscreen but i couldnt get it,please help me anyone,i got everything else work but its just the red light,thanks
    Attached Images [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-attachment.php.png 
    2010-10-23 05:52 PM
    i try to get the red light for my lockscreen but i couldnt get it,please help me anyone,i got everything else work but its just the red light,thanks
    one more question,how do i change the city name and the temp,thanks
    2010-10-23 05:57 PM
    If you wouldn't mind divulging: Where did you get that wallpaper? Where would you put it to make it appear on the springboard? How do you make the dock transparent like that? Thanks!
    Please read post 130, kwickone stated that if you have that app installed, it will interfere with the orb function.

Your other two apps are cydia/rock apps and if they have not orbed its one of two reasons. You need to follow the instructions precisely on page one or the app has not been added to the bundles folder for HD yet. Toy will be updating Cydia/Rock app icons ONLY on the next update. Personally, I put all of my Cydia apps in a folder anyway and do not notice those that have not been updated yet. We will get to them though...that is why we are only doing jailbroke apps and not iTunes App Store custom requests.

Here is an example of mine so that you can see I also have a square cydia icon:

Hope this helps
    2010-10-23 06:01 PM
    Are you talking about above and to the right of the title bars on lockinfo? If so it's from this instruction: "Install High Gloss for LockInfo (again, free from cydia and under ModMyi (Themes))."

You'll also need to enable High Gloss in winterboard.
    2010-10-23 06:06 PM
    Are you talking about above and to the right of the title bars on lockinfo? If so it's from this instruction: "Install High Gloss for LockInfo (again, free from cydia and under ModMyi (Themes))."

You'll also need to enable High Gloss in winterboard.
    how do you change the city name from the lockscreen,thanks

i have ip4 the high gloss for lockinfo its not compatible
    Last edited by T76; 2010-10-23 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 06:11 PM
2,790 ... 3575838485868795135 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD