YAY!

Now if i could figure out how to make the time and date font the same as my system font, I think i might be done for now! hehe
    Awesome look Wolfman,

I have been experimenting with Lockinfo and find the same issue coming up. Where did you find the header bars that you made transparent??

Thanks
    2010-11-01 07:46 PM
    Where do i find the wallpapers that come with the theme that are not meant to have the weather on the top? Such as the simple red and black one?

Thanks

How do i get the default apple glass dock? (not the GOC HD one)

email [email protected] and I will email u the links to those wallpapers...

make sure 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' is not selected in winterboard and then SSH into your device and navigate to:
    private/var/stash/Themes or Themes.xxxx/G.O.C. HD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Delete the '[email protected]', respring device!

Ok is there going to be work done for the status bar ? Stock icons are fugly lolz.
    yea, eventually

Hey guys, can I use infinidock with the glass dock? Also, when I uncheck glass dock my weather and date set up goes blank. How can I remove glass dock and keeping my weather and date set up? Thanks
    sorry, don't have an answer for infinidock cus I don't use it...

the glass dock doesn't need to be enabled in order for the weather to work..u can use the weather/date widgets with or without it. Please refer back to my first post for detailed setup instructions
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-01 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-01 09:42 PM
    Awesome look Wolfman,

I have been experimenting with Lockinfo and find the same issue coming up. Where did you find the header bars that you made transparent??

Thanks
    I used gimp to make them was simple . As if i could do it anyone can! lol but here they are . hmm them being completely clear you can't even see them in the post lol
    HERE>
    HERE>

edit* the thought just hit me that you might not be wanting the the pngs but the actual directory.

So just FYI its root/library/lockinfo both section and subsection headers.

And here is the final version after playing with the font
    Last edited by woolfman72; 2010-11-02 at 12:05 AM.
    2010-11-01 11:47 PM
    G.O.C. HD_UPDATES 1.2 submitted to Cydia!

Changelog:
    -Added 'G.O.C. HD_FTDock_iPod'(this fixes the FaceTime icon when using the Glass dock option for iPod Touch users - Select this folder and put it at the very top in winterboard)
    -Added more Cydia icons
    2010-11-02 12:21 AM
    Anyone else having this issue? when docked ?

2010-11-02 12:41 AM
    Anyone else having this issue? when docked ?

Yep, I have the same issue when docked to iHome. There really isn't a fix for it other than manually deleting some of the theme graphics for the media player
    2010-11-02 04:57 AM
    Is there a way to remove the weather and calender icon labels without removing labels from the rest of the icons?
    2010-11-02 07:34 AM
    Is there a way to remove the weather and calender icon labels without removing labels from the rest of the icons?
    Not sure if anyone else has got this to work but what i have done is used the cydia app rename II and just renamed both apps to a period (.) you can barely see the period . if you scroll up and look at one of my home screen screenshots you will see .
    2010-11-02 12:30 PM
    Not sure if anyone else has got this to work but what i have done is used the cydia app rename II and just renamed both apps to a period (.) you can barely see the period . if you scroll up and look at one of my home screen screenshots you will see .
    Yes you need to use rename II but instead of naming it . just press spacebar 8 times.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2010-11-02 01:28 PM
    Guys, it is really a nice theme. But I would like it more if I can change the font color of icon Level. Please let me know if I can change the icon level font color. Thanks in advance
    2010-11-02 05:30 PM
    Guys, it is really a nice theme. But I would like it more if I can change the font color of icon Level. Please let me know if I can change the icon level font color. Thanks in advance
    Please read the FAQ..link on first post
    2010-11-02 09:52 PM
    Hey I was wondering which of your themes my battery would show up in

Your theme looks great! If you ever need any more work done let me know!
    2010-11-02 10:21 PM
    G.O.C. HD UPDATES 1.2 now available via Cydia!

Hey I was wondering which of your themes my battery would show up in

Your theme looks great! If you ever need any more work done let me know!
    Thanks my man! I thought u already knew it was for this one - When u gonna drop a theme on us???
    2010-11-02 10:43 PM
    Hey Toyvan, i got this on my ipad an love it.
    Does this theme has lockinfo and sbsettings themed as well for ip4?
    2010-11-02 10:50 PM
    Hey Toyvan, i got this on my ipad an love it.
    Does this theme has lockinfo and sbsettings themed as well for ip4?
    do u have goc hd or glass orb ipad on your ipad - I haven't made an official lockscreen mod, however one of the community members made some really cool lockinfo tweaks(search back a few pages). And yes, 'G.O.C. HD SBS' has been avaiable via cydia for a couple weeks
    2010-11-02 11:17 PM
    It is glass orb I have for the iPad, you are right

Thanks for all the hard work and these amazing themes.
    2010-11-02 11:23 PM
    Is bitesms themed?
    2010-11-03 01:41 AM
    Is bitesms themed?
    Yes - make sure u have the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES folder installed via Cydia...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-03 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-03 06:57 AM
    mind sharing how you got lockinfo to work? this is the only thing i'm missing
    thank you in advance!
    2010-11-03 03:35 PM
    mind sharing how you got lockinfo to work? this is the only thing i'm missing
    thank you in advance!
    Page 109 post 1634 has a great tut on howto enabled a nice lockscreen
    2010-11-03 04:11 PM
2,790 ... 41818990919293101 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD