Folder
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2010-11-07 01:47 PM
    Anyone else have an issue with the iPod not turning all the way? Please Help!!
    2010-11-07 05:02 PM
    Also my volume buttons not theming. Anyone else?
    2010-11-07 05:03 PM
    Or how to get rid of "slide to view" text
    I love this theme but I really need help from toyvan or anyone that may know how to fix these issues please!
    2010-11-07 05:14 PM
    Wadup TY!!!! I have the iphone 4, how do i go by purchasing your G.O.C HD Theme for it??? This is the best theme i've seen out there!!!!
    2010-11-07 05:21 PM
    Wadup TY!!!! I have the iphone 4, how do i go by purchasing your G.O.C HD Theme for it??? This is the best theme i've seen out there!!!!
    Just search for G.O.C HD in cydia and enjoy
    2010-11-07 05:52 PM
    I think it is because you are using BiteSMS.

Or how to get rid of "slide to view" text
    I love this theme but I really need help from toyvan or anyone that may know how to fix these issues please!
    On cydia search for MyStrings. It allows you to edit the text that appears on sliders etc.
    Last edited by tomthumb88; 2010-11-07 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-07 06:17 PM
    thank you tomthumb, I'll give it a try.
    2010-11-07 08:00 PM
    That didn't work, thanks anyway.TV said the problem is within the bitesms strings and he has a fix for that. I deleted the text in the strings file with no luck. I guess I'll wait or keep trying myself
    2010-11-07 08:58 PM
    That didn't work, thanks anyway.TV said the problem is within the bitesms strings and he has a fix for that. I deleted the text in the strings file with no luck. I guess I'll wait or keep trying myself
    Just tried editing the strings file myself and it didn't work by just deleting. If you put a space for each character then it works. So "slide to view" would just be 13 spaces. Save the strings file and respring. Send yourself a message and it no longer appears.
    Last edited by tomthumb88; 2010-11-07 at 09:41 PM.
    2010-11-07 09:28 PM
    Thanks again bro but still no luck
    Loosing my mind with this.
    It's working for everything else but the text messages popup so it must be within bitesms. I deleted the "slide to view" text in the strings file within bitesms and nothing.
    2010-11-07 10:06 PM
    Got it finally
    Deleted the whole string the last time instead of just the text. Stupid me!
    Thanks for your help tomthumb88!
    2010-11-07 10:11 PM
    Got it finally
    Deleted the whole string the last time instead of just the text. Stupid me!
    Thanks for your help tomthumb88!
    No worries. Glad you got it sorted.
    2010-11-07 10:25 PM
    Awesome theme...

Can I request some mods, if posible. Teach me please, im just starting to learn this stuff...

The slidescreen mod is great with clear BG...

Is there a way to add the same clear affect to the home screen with same BG image (included)?

Also some other questions:

No more battery charging is shown always same slide screen
    always displays swipe in no meter what is going on
    when syncing the text is out of place overlapping the top

Please let me know how i can mod so the rest of options work like they do without the slide screen mod ON or tell me what files to look at so i can learn and mod it myself. Ill post modded files for others when i figure it out.

Thank you for your time and awesome job on the theme. Keeps getting better and better.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0006.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0046.png  
    2010-11-08 08:19 AM
    Guys, has anybody installed this new app "parallax" form Cydia, does it work well with GOC HD?
    2010-11-08 06:12 PM
    I took your suggestion Tv but still no luck with iPod
    Here is what I did:
    Uninstalled g.o.c hd and all files associated with it then Restored my phone to factory settings and setup as new phone not from backup, then reinstalled your theme.
    Tried rebooting a few times with no luck!
    Love love love this theme, hope I can fix this last issue.
    Thank you for all the hard work and support.
    2010-11-08 06:42 PM
    Anyone has any problem download G.O.C HD? As seems i cant get past 10% and takes hours...
    are u downloading via wifi or 3g? try both methods...

Hi tv..is there any way to change the clock and date font in the slide lockscreen theme+fontsize for the date in the weather widget( weekday month and day)i need it to be a tiny bit smaller and a digit longer if possible... Thanks man.
    link to FAQ on first post...

I didn't theme them, so they are still default..

I took your suggestion Tv but still no luck with iPod
    Here is what I did:
    Uninstalled g.o.c hd and all files associated with it then Restored my phone to factory settings and setup as new phone not from backup, then reinstalled your theme.
    Tried rebooting a few times with no luck!
    Love love love this theme, hope I can fix this last issue.
    Thank you for all the hard work and support.

I have had this same issue before and what worked for me was to just click on the top left arrow and then once in the album track list select another song. When it goes back to the media player it should be fixed.

This has only happened to me a few times and this has always been the fix...

Awesome theme...

Can I request some mods, if posible. Teach me please, im just starting to learn this stuff...

The slidescreen mod is great with clear BG...

I'll try my best...

Is there a way to add the same clear affect to the home screen with same BG image (included)?

not sure what u mean

No more battery charging is shown always same slide screen
    always displays swipe in no meter what is going on
    this has been addressed multiple times...when u have the lockscreen mod enabled then u won't see the battery charging. Only remedy is to not use the lockscreen mod.

when syncing the text is out of place overlapping the top
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-08 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-08 09:22 PM
    I would like to ask for a feature/update to G.O.C.-HD.

Is there a way to make the 'Mute' button (while the mute is on) a different color or more of a contrast between on/off? Its sometimes difficult to tell if mute is on or off.

Thanks!
    2010-11-08 09:25 PM
    I figured it out..it wasnt in FAQ but i fixed it by playing around with the config springboard pixels and i put a dot after the n so it made some space between the weekday and day..im starting to get a hang of this thanks to you guys

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-08 10:20 PM
    And here i just changed futura to helvetica..

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-08 10:21 PM
2,790 ... 44849293949596104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD