How do I remove day and date at top of Lockscreen? I have G.O.C. HD TaptoUnlock and G.O.C. TapLockScreen selected in Winterboard. I'm sorry if this was covered in one of the 120 something previous pages.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0020.png   [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0019.png  
    2010-11-11 05:30 AM
    How do I remove day and date at top of Lockscreen? I have G.O.C. HD TaptoUnlock and G.O.C. TapLockScreen selected in Winterboard. I'm sorry if this was covered in one of the 120 something previous pages.

Thanks!

Have you installed lockscreen clock hide??
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2010-11-11 12:30 PM
    sure it's been said before, but it's Veterans' Day! thanks for ur service and devotion to this country [email protected]
    2010-11-11 05:12 PM
    Have you installed lockscreen clock hide??
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    wow, didn't realize that was in that tweak. thanks for pointing it out.
    2010-11-11 07:12 PM
    Hey TV,
    Still can't figure out why my iPod won't skin right
    ideas?

Thank you!
    Last edited by bigE; 2010-11-12 at 03:41 AM.
    2010-11-11 07:42 PM
    i am having problems creating my own icons and was wondering if anyone can help. i am creating my own icons using the psd. i create icon and if i use that icon for stock iphone apps it displays correctly but if i use that same icon for any other app from apple store it has a black shadow in the orb which i can't figure out why. its one icon but displays differently depending on what its used for. i have iphone 4 running 4.1 any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

i have used the same icon for contacts and for facebook. the contacts icon shows ok but the facebook has black shadow.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-img_0037.png  
    Last edited by iphone4user; 2010-11-12 at 10:52 PM.
    2010-11-11 11:43 PM
    First off I'd like to say this is hands down the best theme I've ever had!

But onto my situation... I recently brought my phone back to factory defaults then upgraded it to 4.1 then re-jailbroke it. I then of course had to reinstall everything on my phone including your theme.

Now the problem I'm having is that for whatever reason there are zero wallpapers with the theme on my phone even though it's posted you've got 25 variances now. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    2010-11-12 07:52 PM
    Hey TV,
    Still can't figure out why my iPod won't skin right
    ideas?

Thank you!
    fresh out my man...sorry!!!

i am having problems creating my own icons and was wondering if anyone can help. i am creating my own icons using the psd. i create icon and if i use that icon for stock iphone apps it displays correctly but if i use that same icon for any other app from apple store it has a black shadow in the orb which i can't figure out why. its one icon but displays differently depending on what its used for. i have iphone 4 running 4.1 any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    can u post a screenshot so we can see what u mean?

First off I'd like to say this is hands down the best theme I've ever had!

But onto my situation... I recently brought my phone back to factory defaults then upgraded it to 4.1 then re-jailbroke it. I then of course had to reinstall everything on my phone including your theme.

Now the problem I'm having is that for whatever reason there are zero wallpapers with the theme on my phone even though it's posted you've got 25 variances now. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    There are wallpapers on the bottom of my first post and if u email [email protected] I'll send u links to more - thanks for supporting my work!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-15 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-12 08:48 PM
    have posted a screen shot on my original post showing the problem. thanks for yout time and help.
    2010-11-12 10:55 PM
    have posted a screen shot on my original post showing the problem. thanks for yout time and help.
    Easiest fix would be this:
    1. Create a folder on your desktop and name it 'Icons', without the '' of course
    2. Copy the Facebook icon you created into the 'Icons' folder and name it 'Facebook.png'
    3. SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme
    4. Copy the 'Icons' folder you created into the G.O.C. HD.theme folder
    5. Open winterboard and turn 'summerboard mode' ON
    6. Repsring device to confirm changes
    7. Repeat steps for any other icons you have created
    8. Enjoy the weekend!

This is icon themeing done the old school way
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-12 at 11:27 PM.
    2010-11-12 11:23 PM
    i have a problem. When i open a folder my wallpaper dissapears, it just turns black, it doesn´t split in two like is supposed to do. Is there any way to fix this?

i already figure it out, for some reason, to mark the options of HD_glassdock and HD _userwallpaper disables this option of splitting the screen in half when a folder is opened. I already unmarked this two options and works fine, but it will be nice to have the glass dock in the bottom for the dock icons, is there any way to fix this?
    Last edited by tico06; 2010-11-13 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-13 04:11 AM
    Spiderman jumping between the glass orbs!! : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lavMxBgwptU]YouTube - Spiderman jumping from app to app on iphone 4 springboard[/ame]

Combining some themes this is the result.
    I used the GOC theme combined it with some other themes to get the result I liked.
    All credits for the spiderman animation offcourse go to the original creators of the themes: floater theme and spiderman.gif. I only combine those themes.

Grt,

Robertus.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] G.O.C. HD by ToyVan-spiderman_fighting.gif  
    Attached Files
    2010-11-13 12:03 PM
    Easiest fix would be this:
    1. Create a folder on your desktop and name it 'Icons', without the '' of course
    2. Copy the Facebook icon you created into the 'Icons' folder and name it 'Facebook.png'
    3. SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD.theme
    4. Copy the 'Icons' folder you created into the G.O.C. HD.theme folder
    5. Open winterboard and turn 'summerboard mode' ON
    6. Repsring device to confirm changes
    7. Repeat steps for any other icons you have created
    8. Enjoy the weekend!

This is icon themeing done the old school way
    that method the icons are low resoultion on the retina display. any ideas on how to get rid of the shadow as i use a light wallpaper and shadow makes the theme look no good. If not will just have to use a dark wallpaper so the shadow is not noticable.
    2010-11-14 12:30 AM
    that method the icons are low resoultion on the retina display. any ideas on how to get rid of the shadow as i use a light wallpaper and shadow makes the theme look no good. If not will just have to use a dark wallpaper so the shadow is not noticable.
    Try this,

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobilIcons.framework/

Rename the file [email protected] to something else, reboot.

Not sure if it will affect the other icons though.

*EDIT* Theme your icons using the bundles method.
    2010-11-15 11:54 AM
    i have a problem. When i open a folder my wallpaper dissapears, it just turns black, it doesn´t split in two like is supposed to do. Is there any way to fix this?

i already figure it out, for some reason, to mark the options of HD_glassdock and HD _userwallpaper disables this option of splitting the screen in half when a folder is opened. I already unmarked this two options and works fine, but it will be nice to have the glass dock in the bottom for the dock icons, is there any way to fix this?

I don't understand what you're trying to explain..sorry

Spiderman jumping between the glass orbs!! :

Combining some themes this is the result.
    I used the GOC theme combined it with some other themes to get the result I liked.
    All credits for the spiderman animation offcourse go to the original creators of the themes: floater theme and spiderman.gif. I only combine those themes.

Grt,

Robertus.
    hahaha COOL! Thanks for sharing

Oops, I forgot to mention that u need to add one called @2x.png as well..for example, WinterBoard.png & [email protected] both need to be added in the Icons folder - then u will get the retina quality
    2010-11-15 06:13 PM
    Hi tv i got to ask you a favor man..
    Is it possible to get your original blue folder background in folderenhancer??its sooo nice with those small patterns..thanks
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2010-11-15 11:06 PM
    Hi Toyvan. I love your themes. I have had them on all my iPhones from day one. I have a request. Can you please make a 4 icon glass dock with the phone slot on the left side. I love your 5 icon glass dock but I really would like to have a 4 icon glass dock. Or can anyone make one for me. Thanks very much.
    2010-11-16 12:36 AM
    Hi tv i got to ask you a favor man..
    Is it possible to get your original blue folder background in folderenhancer??its sooo nice with those small patterns..thanks

What is the file size, name and location? I do not have folderenhancer installed anymore. When u give me this info I would be more than happy to make one for u

Hi Toyvan. I love your themes. I have had them on all my iPhones from day one. I have a request. Can you please make a 4 icon glass dock with the phone slot on the left side. I love your 5 icon glass dock but I really would like to have a 4 icon glass dock. Or can anyone make one for me. Thanks very much.
    Easy. Open winterboard and unselect the 'G.O.C. HD_GlassDock' option and then u can use any 4 icons u want in the dock area
    2010-11-16 01:01 AM
    Hi again. I want to use your hd glass dock. Its so nice. But is it possible for you to make me a 4 icon hd glass dock with the phone slot on the left side of the dock. Same as your dock but only 4 slots and 5.
    2010-11-16 01:32 AM
    Hi again. I want to use your hd glass dock. Its so nice. But is it possible for you to make me a 4 icon hd glass dock with the phone slot on the left side of the dock. Same as your dock but only 4 slots and 5.
    Its not possible to maintain an equal appeasing balance with a 4 dock. You would have complete and ugly balance with 1 small slot, Phone, then 2 small slots.

You are better off just to not use Glass Dock and use the 4 glass orbs. I just dont see it being done or it having any other users except yourself.

Obviously its up to TV but I am pretty sure he will say the same thing.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-11-16 03:29 AM
2,790 ... 46869495969798106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD