User Tag List

an i have went it to the private/var/stash/goc hd upadtes an found the i con folder for i blacklist it has the rite icon but for the love of it.it want show the rite icon,it doesnt say [email protected] though,should i create one an add

EDIT; i created one an put in the folder but still dont show,have rebooted the phone 3 time but no luck,eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr
    Goc hd should be right at the bottom of everything else..
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2010-11-19 01:51 PM
    You need to clear your icon cache as well.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2010-11-19 01:59 PM
    You need to clear your icon cache as well.
    Did that rite after I installed like it said to do
    2010-11-19 02:11 PM
    Goc hd should be right at the bottom of everything else..
    I put it to the bottom nothing changed if I put it un the second spot all the orb's work correct ( GOC HD )
    just can't get the icon for iblacklist to show right
    2010-11-19 03:45 PM
    I put it to the bottom nothing changed if I put it un the second spot all the orb's work correct ( GOC HD )
    just can't get the icon for iblacklist to show right
    first put all of the G.O.C. HD folder options in the EXACT same order as I have them on my first post. I don't have iBlacklist so I can't test for myself. Does anyone that has iBlacklist have this problem other than primal??
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-19 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 07:46 PM
    Yea Iblack list dose not orb at all I had to manually do it through Ifile.
    2010-11-19 08:13 PM
    Hi ToyVan,

Just wanted to double if you received my donation send it to [email protected].

thanks
    [email protected]
    2010-11-19 08:29 PM
    Yea Iblack list dose not orb at all I had to manually do it through Ifile.
    where did u do it,i would love to make mine work rite tyvm
    2010-11-19 08:40 PM
    I got the icon from this pot don't remember what page and replaced the icon in the Iblacklist app folder with the orbed icon the instructions are in this post somewhere sorry I don't remember what page but I just did what it said and it worked.
    2010-11-19 09:38 PM
    I got the icon from this pot don't remember what page and replaced the icon in the Iblacklist app folder with the orbed icon the instructions are in this post somewhere sorry I don't remember what page but I just did what it said and it worked.
    Ok I'll check when I get home thanks
    2010-11-19 09:43 PM

I don't understand what you're trying to explain..sorry

hahaha COOL! Thanks for sharing

Oops, I forgot to mention that u need to add one called @2x.png as well..for example, WinterBoard.png & [email protected] both need to be added in the Icons folder - then u will get the retina quality
    Thanks for making the best theme work for me
    2010-11-19 09:47 PM
    Ok I'll check when I get home thanks
    Look in the FAQ.way down in th first post..
    2010-11-19 10:25 PM
    Just search for the font (or check changes for today; there's a few that just showed up). The description of the font states that Bytafont is automatically installed with any iPhoneRuler.net font package.
    Thanks but not working,
    \\

did a search no bytafont

did like you say, changes and found app bytafont went to try and install and says dependencies required original IOS4 fonts, my phone is just freshly JB from factory and no manual font changes. Then tried installing romance font you listed and states dependency is bytafont.....

then search original fonts 4.1 and depends on removing my ifile........ let it do that then goes back to install bytafont, then original, etc.......

Weird circle

using, ip4 ios4.1, limerain JB

NOTE No iFile installed prior or after!!!!!
    Last edited by theguyz; 2010-11-19 at 10:39 PM.
    2010-11-19 10:35 PM
    Thanks but not working,
    \

did a search no bytafont

did like you say, changes and found app bytafont went to try and install and says dependencies required original IOS4 fonts, my phone is just freshly JB from factory and no manual font changes. Then tried installing romance font you listed and states dependency is bytafont.....

then search original fonts 4.1 and depends on removing my ifile........ let it do that then goes back to install bytafont, then original, etc.......

Weird circle

Not sure what the problem could be. I found 'Romance Fatal Serif Font' and read the description. Description said that bytafont was included in the font download, so I installed 'Romance Fatal Serif Font' (NOT bytafont). After install, Bytafont shows up as an app; you go in and select the desired font at that time. Sorry I can't offer any help other than to describe how it should work.
    2010-11-19 11:01 PM
    Thanks but not working,
    \\

did a search no bytafont

Weird circle

I have the same device+jb+ifile but that shouldnt matter..weird..
    2010-11-20 12:33 AM
    ToyVan not answer his pm or see my donation...
    2010-11-20 04:21 AM
    A new wallpaper that i really like
    do u mind sharing that photo? I like it
    2010-11-20 06:25 AM
    Its nice hu Look at this page http://www.iphone4wallpaper.com/?s=Blue
    2010-11-20 09:28 AM
    Got someone to emial me the .deb file for bytafont and now installed and working.

Maybe a dependecy conflict with something else installed, maybe openssh as had issues with it and mobileterminal ( NO ifile loaded ........... )

Anyways to keep thread on topic, any new icon sets/updates coming i bet some what a BYTAFONT one now
    2010-11-20 01:53 PM
    TV, do you use intelliscreen? I have just installed but time to time it disappears from my lockscreen, not sure whether it is compatible with GOC HD theme or it is something on how I setup the app.
    2010-11-20 05:41 PM
2,790 ... 488896979899100108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD