I installed a theme, then installed a battery theme and that worked fine, however I then unchecked the battery theme and checked a different one, and the second one never worked. Now I can't get either (or any) battery themes to work. Any other themes I try all work fine, but no battery ones.

Does anybody know what my problem is? I've tried everything I can, and I've tried looking all over the web.

When I'm charging my ipod I can see the battery, but as soon as I unplug the charger then my wallpaper appears over the top.

I'm using an iPod Touch with FW 3.1.3. I've tried disabling all themes and only enabling a battery theme and still nothing.
    2010-08-26 10:02 AM
    do you have an html lockscreen?
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-08-28 03:44 PM
    do you have an html lockscreen?
    No, just a lockscreen slider I downloaded, but even disabling that it still only works when I'm charging.
    2010-08-29 06:08 AM
    Never mind. Missed the device/firmware on the first read
    Last edited by spice_weasel; 2010-08-29 at 12:53 PM.
    2010-08-29 12:51 PM
    What do you mean? The battery it self is suppose to only appear while you're charging. So wouldn't it make sense for your battery theme to not show once you pull the plug?
    2010-09-06 03:32 PM
    What do you mean? The battery it self is suppose to only appear while you're charging. So wouldn't it make sense for your battery theme to not show once you pull the plug?
    Oh...I wasn't aware of that.

Is there any way to make it permanent?
    2010-09-07 11:43 PM
    i think before you set any wallpapers on your device, it will display a battery even unpluuged, maybe this was older devices.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-09-10 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD