same here. can't find the "Finder Icons" folder. so close to applying this theme...
    2010-10-30 04:39 PM
    Looks like I forgot to include the Icons folder and Finder category icon folder.

I'm on my way to the Rally to Restore Sanity, so I can't upload them until later today.
    2010-10-30 05:47 PM
    Sweet, i will use the theme the way it is on my phone we get the update, i love it lol. looks just like my IMAC lol..its amazing.
    2010-10-30 05:51 PM
    Knew I forgot something....

Confirmation number: 5F343525WM049525X

Cheers m8!
    2010-10-30 06:13 PM
    I was able to get rid of the carrier logo using MIM but the 3G/Edge/GPRS icons still overlap the "Finder" text on the status bar.
    2010-10-30 07:34 PM
    So where do we get the theme?
    2010-10-30 10:45 PM
    Links in the first post.
    2010-10-30 11:11 PM
    Just wait until he uploads the rest of the files, because without them ur gonna think ur missing something lol.
    2010-10-31 12:26 AM
    Nothing but the Dashboard icon works for me. I did everything in your instructions, but none of the other icons, nor does the background work. When I open up the " " folder or the dashboard folder the background shows, but the regualr icons are still visible so I'm guessing when the "Finder Icons" folder comes out it fixes it? But until then can someone help me out? Does there background work at least cause if it does I would definitely like for mine to work for the time being.
    2010-10-31 04:51 AM
    @ kpal - I'm not fully sure I understand what your issues are. Is there any chance you could post a couple screenshots? Perhaps the post I made (post #40) yesterday could be a some help.
    Last edited by The_13th_Plague; 2010-10-31 at 04:06 PM.
    2010-10-31 04:01 PM

I did what you did in post #40. I made a extra folder for the advanced and named it iPhOSXne. Now when I make that folder do I need to remove the advanced folder from the regular IPhOSXne 4 folder too? And should I have both iPhOSXne files checked in winterboard? Thanks. Can you put up screenshots of your winterboard setup and the files you have SSHed?

While we're here, I'm sorry if it's something obvious, but how do I remove the dark shade behind the clock and how do I remove the whole top bar so it only shows the mac stuff?
    Last edited by kpal; 2010-10-31 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-31 04:36 PM
    I updated the download link. Tell me if you still have any problems.
    2010-10-31 05:13 PM
    While we're here, I'm sorry if it's something obvious, but how do I remove the dark shade behind the clock and how do I remove the whole top bar so it only shows the mac stuff?
    If it wasn't addressed in the update, here's the file to make the curtain behind the lockscreen transparent. Ssh them in to the themes bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI folder.

As far as the multiple theme folders in winterboard, I have only one iphOSXne theme folder, then all of the wallpaper themes.

Attached Files
    2010-10-31 05:30 PM
    Thanks. The lockscreen works now.

Where does the categories folder go? Can you put a link up for that too because I can't seem to get the status bar aligned up right. I keep copying the info.plist to the categories folder but it wont change so can I get a link from someone that has it working? Thanks and again where do I put the categories folder

I also wanna make the 3g sign invisible so where can I find that UI image. Sorry for all the questions but I just wanna get this right.
    Last edited by kpal; 2010-10-31 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-31 07:38 PM
    Finder folder works like a charm!

Last thing that could use to be figured out is the Dashboard folder "Stocks" and the 2 blank icons (image below).

2010-10-31 07:42 PM
    Thanks. The lockscreen works now.

Where does the categories folder go? Can you put a link up for that too because I can't seem to get the status bar aligned up right. I keep copying the info.plist to the categories folder but it wont change so can I get a link from someone that has it working? Thanks and again where do I put the categories folder

I also wanna make the 3g sign invisible so where can I find that UI image. Sorry for all the questions but I just wanna get this right.
    The categories folder does not go anywhere, just use the 2 info.plist files to overwrite the ones found in var/stash/applications/CategoryXXX.

As far as the 3G (and other Data) images are concerned, I just made a Winterboard theme for that. Ssh to themes and push to top of Winterboard.
    ***Be sure to monitor your data usage as you will not know whether your on wifi or cellular data***
    Attached Files
    2010-10-31 08:08 PM
    Mine look like this

The categories folder does not go anywhere, just use the 2 info.plist files to overwrite the ones found in var/stash/applications/CategoryXXX.

As far as the 3G (and other Data) images are concerned, I just made a Winterboard theme for that. Ssh to themes and push to top of Winterboard.
    ***Be sure to monitor your data usage as you will not know whether your on wifi or cellular data***
    So when you say the categories folders don't go anywhere does that mean they just get left in the "iPhOSXne4.theme" folder because that's where I put it.
    Last edited by kpal; 2010-10-31 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-31 08:19 PM
    The folder can stay in the theme folder and it won't harm anything. But judging by your pictures there, you have yet to apply the individual info.plist files to their respective places.

I.E. Take the info.plist from \Categories\Replace Info.plists\Category000.app and copy it to /var/stash/Applications/Category000.app. Lather, rinse repeat for the other.
    2010-10-31 08:26 PM
    Ooohhhh okay lol. Thanks I got it to work. Woooohhh thanks for your help I was sweating over this crap.
    2010-10-31 08:40 PM
    Ooohhhh okay lol. Thanks I got it to work. Woooohhh thanks for your help I was sweating over this crap.
    Glad its worked out for you m8.

@ SirTimothy Thanks for the psd's!

Last edited by The_13th_Plague; 2010-10-31 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Fixed Image
    2010-10-31 09:11 PM
170 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD