i did try but they would not show up any ideas what i am doing wrong
    Did you actually go into settings and select the wallpaper? If you put them in /Library/Wallpaper/iphone like you're supposed to, it should be there.
    2010-11-17 04:06 PM
    yes I tried to do that but they are not there. just so I am sure what part of the wall paper do I put in the /Library/Wallpaper/iphone or do I put the whole folder in there I worked on for a couple hours and could not get it to work but I was getting pretty tired.
    2010-11-17 04:12 PM
    Think this'll work on iPod Touch 3G on 4.1?

My iPhone 4 is borken for the moment.

Btw, 70MB!?
    Last edited by MindGem; 2010-11-17 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-17 05:35 PM
    I guess what I am trying to say is that no matter what I tried the picture would not show up in the wall paper so any help would be great
    2010-11-17 06:57 PM
    I guess what I am trying to say is that no matter what I tried the picture would not show up in the wall paper so any help would be great
    Put all of the images in the included wallpaper folder in /Library/Wallpapers/iPhone/
    Each wallpaper has two files: a thumbnail and the wallpaper itself, if you didn't copy the thumbnails, it would explain why the wallpapers didn't show up.

@MindGem: All the images are made for the higher resolution screen, so it may not work. I'm pretty sure WinterBoard scales the images down for individual devices, so it should work.

The file size is so large because both the simple and advanced versions of the theme are included along with all of the wallpapers.
    2010-11-17 09:16 PM
    ok i just tried that and still nothing is showing up. I opened each wall paper and took the img and the thumbs.db and used cyberduck and put them in the /Library/wallpaper/Iphone any ideas I know I have to misunderstanding something.
    2010-11-17 09:51 PM
    ok i just tried that and still nothing is showing up. I opened each wall paper and took the img and the thumbs.db and used cyberduck and put them in the /Library/wallpaper/Iphone any ideas I know I have to misunderstanding something.
    There shouldn't be a thumbs.db file...In the included Wallpaper folder, the first wallpaper files should be [email protected] and [email protected]. Copying these two files to /Library/wallpaper/iPhone and respringing should inject them to the wallpaper section under Settings. This wallpaper is the black and white leaf in the first post screenshots.
    2010-11-18 02:10 AM
    Thank you I have no idea why I did not see that wallpaper file earlier but it is all good now. By the way I love this theme it is one of if not the best I have ever seen thanks again and keep up the great work.
    2010-11-18 02:30 PM
    Cool, now. How the heck should I install this?
    2010-11-18 06:03 PM
    How do ii get the finder menu. Bar?
    2010-11-20 02:37 AM
    How do ii get the finder menu. Bar?
    It is a themed Category folder.

@MindGem: The instructions are included in the download.

I finished making a mod for Backgrounder that enables your dock icons to have the glowing light indicator only when running in the background. The indicator only appears for active dock icons, no other app gets an indicator. This really completes the feel of OSX and looks great.

2010-11-20 10:14 PM
    Hello from Greece!

I would like to know if there is a possibility to change the icons of apps such as (iTunes , Maps , Camera , etc) or as other apps (biteSMS , Shazam , Tom Tom , etc)?

Thank you in advance
    2010-11-21 07:27 PM
    Hello from Greece!

I would like to know if there is a possibility to change the icons of apps such as (iTunes , Maps , Camera , etc) or as other apps (biteSMS , Shazam , Tom Tom , etc)?

Thank you in advance
    Make a folder inside the iPhOSXne theme folder named "Icons". Put your desired icons inside the Icons folder with the name of the app. Make sure the icon is the correct size. Then copy paste it and add @2x to the name. For example: Maps.png and [email protected]. The icon size is 118x120 pixels.
    2010-11-22 12:24 AM
    Make a folder inside the iPhOSXne theme folder named "Icons". Put your desired icons inside the Icons folder with the name of the app. Make sure the icon is the correct size. Then copy paste it and add @2x to the name. For example: Maps.png and [email protected]. The icon size is 118x120 pixels.

thank you for the quick response and also more thanx for the solution to my problem i will try it and i ll let you know!!!!!

than you in advance
    2010-11-22 09:09 AM
    SirTimoty1 the backgrounder looks pretty cool how do I set it up. You had said something in another post about live stocks and such any luck with that yet if so let me know thanks in advance.
    2010-11-22 05:53 PM
    SirTimoty1 the backgrounder looks pretty cool how do I set it up. You had said something in another post about live stocks and such any luck with that yet if so let me know thanks in advance.
    For backgrounder, unzip the attached folder and put it in your theme folder. Open Backgrounder and go to the global settings. Turn the badge off. I also turned auto detect on for the backgrounding method but I don't think it matters. Then go to overrides and add your dock icons except for Dashboard, so iPod, Mail, Messages, and Safari. Turn on the badge for these four apps.

I made the new dashboard with live time, weather, and date but the stocks are not live. I don't think it is possible unless a tweak like livetime or weathericon is created for stocks.
    Attached Files
    2010-11-22 06:31 PM
    Great thank you. Is the new dashboad theme available yet?

another question is how did you get the names of the apps in the dock not to be there?
    Last edited by jjr3211; 2010-11-22 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-22 11:07 PM
    If you are on 4.0 or above you will need to get a winterboard setting from cydia called "No Docked Icon Labels 4.0" This worked for me.

I was wondering if anybody out there is using any OS X sound, SBSettings, and/or lockinfo themes with this?
    Last edited by TEKNKL; 2010-11-23 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Brainfart
    2010-11-23 06:55 AM
    Sounds like it'll a great update, thanks man!
    I am in the process of updating the theme for 4.1 and finished an option to use SpringJumps for the Dashboard to make it instantly pop up instead of waiting a second. The battery, signal bars, and wifi/3G/edge are all HD on both status bars. Also, the new Dashboard uses LiveTime and WeatherIcon so everything but the stocks are live.

Is this done yet? I am having a bunch of problems in 4.1? thanks
    2010-11-25 01:33 AM
    @harker85: Almost, just some finishing touches on fixing the wallpapers.
    2010-11-25 06:25 AM
170 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD