Guys, this may have been done before, but I think a thread that has every app in alphabetical order with the name of the bundle used to theme the icon for that application would be useful for me, and other themers, so I've decided to start this thread to take care of that. Any app's bundle names added in the comments will be added to the OP so that it stays up to date- so to start:

App Store
    com.apple.AppStore
    Calculator
    com.apple.calculator
    Compass
    com.apple.compass
    Contacts
    com.apple.MobileAddressBook
    Cydia
    com.saurik.Cydia
    Maps
    com.apple.Maps
    Calculator
    com.apple.mobilecal
    Mail
    com.apple.mobilemail
    Notes
    com.apple.mobilenotes
    Phone
    com.apple.mobilephone
    Safari
    com.apple.mobilesafari
    MyWi
    com.mywi
    Rock
    com.rockyourphone.rockapp
    Stocks
    com.apple.stocks
    Voice Memos
    com.apple.VoiceMemos
    Weather
    com.apple.weather
    WinterBoard
    com.saurik.WinterBoard
    icon.png
    YouTube
    com.apple.youtube

For some reason, I find this very useful, hopefully others will find it useful as well........
    p.s.- i couldn't find any appstore apps, but i'll update the list with probably double as many apps when i find out where to find app store apps info...

EDIT: the ad screwed up the columns, ill try to fix it later...im tired right noww

nevermind guys...thought i was helping until someone showed me this: CFBundleIdentifer Database
    there's an hour down the drain
    Last edited by wannabprogramma; 2010-08-30 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-08-30 03:22 AM
    Thx this will be very helpful to people!
    2010-08-30 01:28 PM
    THIS IS all YOU/WE NEED, ALL BUNDLES (incl. APPS) and how the icons must be named

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK HERE --->>>> CFBundleIdentifer Database

Makes HD theming a lot easier. Can make it sticky and remove your first post, found it this night

EDIT: Just noticed that Tcentex postet this allready at another thread... So anyway, now you know it too...
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-08-30 at 09:49 PM.
    2010-08-30 09:37 PM
    yea, if you look at my original post, i added that link about 10 minutes after I posted the OP hahaha this post was a waste cause it took like 30 minutes to put together
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-08-30 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD