User Tag List

I don't know anything about html code, but have been able to make wallpaper backgrounds for my iphone using a gif and one line of html code. It works great for having an animated background on either the lockscreen or the wallpaper, but I'd like to do a similar thing for when my iphone is charging - I want animated images for the charging screen.

Is this even possible? As I said, I'm not sure about how the html trick-thing works for backgrounding, but I have gotten it to work. Does the iphone look for a Wallpaper.png file, find the Wallpaper.html file instead, and then execute the code within the Wallpaper.html file (which routes the phone to the gif that I've created)? Or is it looking for a Wallpaper.html file to begin with?

If it's the first option, I would think that you would be able to use a gif for anything - even icons. If it's the second, then this wouldn't be possible for the battery or anything else. I'm using Winterboard for all of this, by the way.

Thanks for any help you can give.
    2010-09-06 01:34 AM
    Can u upload the code u use pls?
    I just want to see how you've implemented it (mine is a bit long and extremely unreadable)
    And I don't think the phone calls for a lockscreen background whatsoever when it's charging, I think that will only be possible with a mod/substrate/daemon, but it's always worth a go

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    2010-09-13 02:32 PM