Hey guys!

Just finished successfully porting the "Fuel Gauge 2" lockscreen battery theme to i4.
    Looks pretty good

Submitted it for approval to be hosted on Cydia.
    Attached Thumbnails Finished porting Fuel Gauge Lockscreen battery to i4-batterybg_1-2x.png  
    Last edited by Jackrainz; 2010-09-06 at 04:55 PM.
    2010-09-06 02:14 PM
    Looks good but can you provide a screenshot of how it looks on the phone itself while charging
    2010-09-06 03:50 PM
    Ask, and ye shall receive, my friend
    Attached Thumbnails Finished porting Fuel Gauge Lockscreen battery to i4-photo.png  
    2010-09-06 03:59 PM
    very nice Jackrainz
    2010-09-06 04:18 PM
    Thanks!
    2010-09-06 04:49 PM
    looks pretty cool !
    2010-09-06 05:01 PM
    Wow looks really good on the background, however I think you need to move it slightly higher so the bottom edge don't get covered up
    2010-09-06 05:58 PM
    Well, unfortunately there isn't a way to do it without rendering the image blurry, or appearing "cut and pasted".
    I'll try to find a workaround, but for now, it is how it is.
    "And on and on I search to connect
    Bu I don't wear a mask, and I have no regrets".
    2010-09-07 06:56 AM
    2010-09-07 10:45 PM
    I have been having one H3LL of a time gettin this gauge installed, I tried cydia and couldn't get it to work AND

I downloaded CyberDuck and the SSH thing for Cydia. To try to do it that way but can't get that to work either, I am new to jailbreaking and not sure if I am missing something or what, because when I connect using :root & pword:alpine...i cant find how to get to the themes folder or anything besides the first to folders.

I followed the directions I found searching google all night (its 5:45 AM and I have class at 10:30AM....STARTING TO GET FRUSTRATED..HAHA

[ame=http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4445607&postcount=19]MacRumors Forums - View Single Post - How do you put NES games on with Intel Mac w/ijailbreak?[/ame]

But I can't find: BSD Subsystem

but I have the ip address and username and password set...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME, IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!!!

GO MOUNTAINEERS...!!!

^^^ BTW, I have iPHone 4, running iOS 4.1

...forgot to mention.. and maybe thats why, cuz i heard another dude on iOS 4.1 that couldnt get it to work either....

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR TIPS LET ME KNOW ASAP...!!!!!
    Last edited by $oRRe|_|_<>\/\/[email protected]; 2010-11-18 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-18 10:26 PM
    one thought, change the fuel icon to a battery icon.
    2010-11-19 08:34 PM
    im the creator of the original version that was made for, i think it was 3.1 or something, so its strange that it does still work. If people still are interested in it, i could render (since its 3d models and not 2d graph) a larger version for retina support. Let me know if you do want a Ip4 version.

glad you still enjoy my work
    2010-12-06 11:49 AM
    im the creator of the original version that was made for, i think it was 3.1 or something, so its strange that it does still work. If people still are interested in it, i could render (since its 3d models and not 2d graph) a larger version for retina support. Let me know if you do want a Ip4 version.

glad you still enjoy my work
    that would be awesome, i'm interested. thanks.
    2010-12-06 02:55 PM
    hi again. I found the images still lingering from the last render i did. They are 1024X1024 so they should fit a ip4 right?

im going to look over packaging it for winterboard tomorrow and hopefully add it to cydia soon.

is there interest for my other gauge? i could up thatone to with ip4 graphics
    Attached Thumbnails Finished porting Fuel Gauge Lockscreen battery to i4-batterybg_13.png  
    2010-12-07 05:30 PM
    hi again. I found the images still lingering from the last render i did. They are 1024X1024 so they should fit a ip4 right?

im going to look over packaging it for winterboard tomorrow and hopefully add it to cydia soon.

IM VERY INTERESTED IN BOTH GAUGES FOR IP4, RETINA...IT WOULD BE SICK AND I CANT GET ANY OF THEM TO WORK, I TRIED YOURS AND A FEW OTHERS... LET ME KNOW.. IT SHOULD BE AS E-Z AS DOWNLOADING IT THRU CYDIA & INSTALLING IN WINTER BOARD RIGHT..??? BECAUSE THE ONLY HARD THING I HAVE DONE WAS CHANGE MY SYSTEM FONT THRU IFILE, & I JUST FOLLOWED A YOUTUBE VIDEO DIRECTIONS TO DO SO. sorry for all caps lol... if i have step-by-step directions i can do just about anything. it just seems a lot of themes and what not aren't iP4 compatible... :-((

THANKS!!!! keep up the good word !!!
    2010-12-08 02:19 AM
    that looks very nice kexan, I had just started on this one, not sure if I like it or not

2010-12-08 03:06 AM
    that looks very nice kexan, I had just started on this one, not sure if I like it or not

very nice work! why dont you like it? Only thing i notice is that the general surface inside the gauge feels abit plain compared to the edges and measurments, maybe make it a more lively color?

Alright, ill package both for cydia and report back when i get it working.

anyone know a nifty guide to make this work? maybe i could copy another package to make mine work...
    2010-12-08 08:38 AM

Looks awesome.. definitely do it up!
    My latest theme - -
    2010-12-08 02:35 PM
    here we go.

Ive updated both with the larger images and packaged them for cydia.

going to submit then start a new "release" thread
    Attached Thumbnails Finished porting Fuel Gauge Lockscreen battery to i4-bild-1.png   Finished porting Fuel Gauge Lockscreen battery to i4-bild-2.png  
    2010-12-08 06:46 PM
    here we go. direct your attention to : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rerelease.html

I have been having one H3LL of a time gettin this gauge installed, I tried cydia and couldn't get it to work AND

I downloaded CyberDuck and the SSH thing for Cydia. To try to do it that way but can't get that to work either, I am new to jailbreaking and not sure if I am missing something or what, because when I connect using :root & pword:alpine...i cant find how to get to the themes folder or anything besides the first to folders.

I followed the directions I found searching google all night (its 5:45 AM and I have class at 10:30AM....STARTING TO GET FRUSTRATED..HAHA

MacRumors Forums - View Single Post - How do you put NES games on with Intel Mac w/ijailbreak?

But I can't find: BSD Subsystem

but I have the ip address and username and password set...

CAN ANYONE HELP ME, IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!!!

GO MOUNTAINEERS...!!!

^^^ BTW, I have iPHone 4, running iOS 4.1

...forgot to mention.. and maybe thats why, cuz i heard another dude on iOS 4.1 that couldnt get it to work either....

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR TIPS LET ME KNOW ASAP...!!!!!
    Btw, the new version should work better, mine are working fine with winterboard. Just waiting for them to appear in cydia for now. It could be the fact that there wasnt any IP4 images to begin with, just the small ones. Hope it works better for you!
    Last edited by kexan; 2010-12-08 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-08 08:27 PM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD