I was just saying make it more obvious. I know he already gave credit... I just asked nicely if he could just make it a tad more obvious. And believe me there isnt a single person here on the forums who has caught more flak because of this type of thing... I had to close and delete 3 themes because people couldnt read. If he wants to close it then maybe he is the one at fault not me, there is a large difference between telling someone that they stole something and just asking it to make it a bit more obvious in the original post that it was originally someone elses...
    LMAO OP that was totally uncalled for especially when basically all i was asking about was maybe to make it bolded or something. Was trying to make sure your thread didnt catch some of the flak that some of mine have caught. If your blaming it on me then dont, i asked him politely and in his best interest something very simple only for him to go delete it.
    I have no problem with him posting this and all just ya know BOLD that it was ALIEN1974's widget so that we dont get a ineptitude trying to flame him...
    2010-09-09 07:16 AM
    I was just saying make it more obvious. I know he already gave credit... I just asked nicely if he could just make it a tad more obvious. And believe me there isnt a single person here on the forums who has caught more flak because of this type of thing... I had to close and delete 3 themes because people couldnt read. If he wants to close it then maybe he is the one at fault not me, there is a large difference between telling someone that they stole something and just asking it to make it a bit more obvious in the original post that it was originally someone elses...
    LMAO OP that was totally uncalled for especially when basically all i was asking about was maybe to make it bolded or something. Was trying to make sure your thread didnt catch some of the flak that some of mine have caught. If your blaming it on me then dont, i asked him politely and in his best interest something very simple only for him to go delete it.
    I have no problem with him posting this and all just ya know BOLD that it was ALIEN1974's widget so that we dont get a ineptitude trying to flame him...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9VKKXwVxU]YouTube - New Boyz "You're A Jerk" OFFICIAL Music Video HD Extended / Uncensored *Skee.TV[/ame]
    2010-09-09 07:19 AM
    ALIEN get this guy to reopen it... It was a good thread and it was nice of him to do this, was asking him to do that so that he wouldnt be getting a flamer in here saying he stole it all... As for those of you calling me a tool why dont you go make your own themes and next time i want to make up a concept that inspired AfterHours and Absolute you can go ill let you know so we can compare.

No sir you are THE JERK. If you cant understand that I was trying to do something in his best interest then you dont really deserve to even have those 89 posts... Probably 90% are you asking for something with no return back...

And you just did nothing to return to the community, you did prove how incredibly Spiteful and Childish you are though...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-09 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-09 07:23 AM
    Good work in letting lots of us miss out.

You really didn't NEED to get involved. The OP had already acknowledged other people in the thread.
    2010-09-09 07:34 AM
    ALIEN get this guy to reopen it... It was a good thread and it was nice of him to do this, was asking him to do that so that he wouldnt be getting a flamer in here saying he stole it all... As for those of you calling me a tool why dont you go make your own themes and next time i want to make up a concept that inspired AfterHours and Absolute you can go ill let you know so we can compare.

No sir you are THE JERK. If you cant understand that I was trying to do something in his best interest then you dont really deserve to even have those 89 posts... Probably 90% are you asking for something with no return back...
    And how many themes have you updated for ios4? Mr. Theme Creator... *looks at this clowns resume* 0, maybe you should get in the lab and start cookin something up because this is going to set you back. Stop worring about the next dude and go update Whitoken and we might forgive you.

Oh yea, you're a jerk! you're a jerk!
    2010-09-09 07:36 AM
    Im done here, if the OP posts in here again and i see him online I'll be sure to tlak and PM him but otherwise as far as Im concerned i said something beneficial to him, he didnt understand and drasticly overreacted.. And if me saying something like that was the ONLY reason then ill eat my feet... No way asking him to bold something caused him to delete all of that..
    2010-09-09 07:37 AM
    @ the original poster, it appears it is completely fine for you to repost
    2010-09-09 07:51 AM
    @ the original post, it appears it is completely fine for you to repost
    EXACTLY! I have no problem with that. And im still not sure why he deleted it?
    2010-09-09 07:53 AM
    Ok seriously everybody you just bitched at Violent , grow the f up. Alien has a lot of friends on this site and when one of us sees something like this that is Aliens hard dedicated work we all feel privelged to be using it , but when someone posts it without giving credits to the original maker thats bad , at least say somewere "Original mod by Alien1974"

because if it wasnt for him making it , you wouldnt have anything to port in the first place.
    2010-09-09 08:03 AM
    EXACTLY! I have no problem with that. And im still not sure why he deleted it?

Because you gave him a hard time. For no reason.

Like you have just started to do in ANOTHER thread.
    2010-09-09 08:04 AM
    And how many themes have you updated for ios4? Mr. Theme Creator... *looks at this clowns resume* 0, maybe you should get in the lab and start cookin something up because this is going to set you back. Stop worring about the next dude and go update Whitoken and we might forgive you.

Oh yea, you're a jerk! you're a jerk!
    What are you like 5? post again when you actually make something worthwhile or have something good to say.

Ok seriously everybody you just bitched at Violent , grow the f up. Alien has a lot of friends on this site and when one of us sees something like this that is Aliens hard dedicated work we all feel privelged to be using it , but when someone posts it without giving credits to the original maker thats bad , at least say somewere "Original mod by Alien1974" Hes a nice guy , ask him before you release one of his mods , more than likely he'll say sure go ahead because hes great like that , everybody on MMi (with execption to a few understand that this is a very friendly community. and people enjoy sharing and making mods.

remember if it wasnt for him making it , you wouldnt have anything to port in the first place.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-09-09 at 08:09 AM.
    2010-09-09 08:05 AM
    Not one to cause anger he did give credit for it in the first post and Alien gave thanks for it. You can still see the thanks but the first post has now been deleted.
    Enough what's done is done suppose we will now have to roll with it and hope someone else ports it to work on IP4, hopefully it will meet with everyones approval !!

Byron
    Last edited by byron686; 2010-09-09 at 08:13 AM.
    2010-09-09 08:09 AM
    Unless Violent is blind he should have seen the credit in clear writing in the OP and Alien even thanked the goddamned post. Violent needs to chill out, especially about something that isnt even his.

How do you feel, Violent, knowing you ruined this widget port for us? Go ahead, i'll wait.
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2010-09-09 at 08:20 AM.
    iLive an iLife
    2010-09-09 08:17 AM
    way to go violent , that was cool.
    2010-09-09 02:06 PM
    Can you guys really not read? I know he gave credits.but in the original post they were hard to see, and if its hard to see then you know some idiot will flame
    I. Don't think asking him to bold that it was aliens was a big deal. The problem was that he doesn't speak english well and misunderstood..
    2010-09-09 03:39 PM
    Can you guys really not read? I know he gave credits.but in the original post they were hard to see, and if its hard to see then you know some idiot will flame
    I. Don't think asking him to bold that it was aliens was a big deal. The problem was that he doesn't speak english well and misunderstood..
    Can we not read? Seriously?

Fact 1 - The OP DID acknowledge the original works in his original postings.
    Fact 2 - Alien accepted this, and thanked him for it.
    Fact 3 - YOU decided that his acknowledgement wasn't big enough/bright enough/nice enough.
    Fact 4 - You then took it upon yourself to belittle the work by the OP by saying "You just did the small task of porting it to iOS4.." and, this clearly upset the OP enough to remove it completely.
    Fact 5 - I think we can all agree that "Some idiot" will flame.

I suspect, that without your unnecessary input that the theme would still be here for the rest of us to enjoy.
    Really, when you're wrong, just accept you're wrong. Don't keep trying to wriggle out of it.
    2010-09-09 05:38 PM

Hard to see? It was the same font and size as the entire body of text. What the hell did you want? An entire post below the OP dedicated to and thanking the original author with big, bold, bright text and flamboyant images?
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2010-09-09 at 10:53 PM.
    iLive an iLife
    2010-09-09 10:46 PM
    anyone with a reupload??
    2010-09-10 12:42 AM
    Hi all guy,thanks. I really don't know what to said,I was thinking back to this threat,continues it,,,,
    2010-09-10 12:46 AM
    Hi all guy,thanks. I really don't know what to said,I was thinking back to this threat,continues it,,,,
    Thanks...
    People like your mod...
    I know is hard to keep track of a forum when your first language isn't English (I'm Spanish),but don't worry about that...
    And you did ask me first for sharing your work,and credited in the post,and I thanks you for that...so is all good.
    2010-09-10 01:15 AM
685 ... 3456715 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD